Prevent Ressurrection bug/glitch exploiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prevent Ressurrection bug/glitch exploiting

Since the introduction of prevent ressurrection runes, it came with a bug that people are seriously exploiting. Even if you give a hero a 10% rune of peace (prevent ressurrection) , if this hero kill another one with as follow up attack, the prevent ressurrection becomes 100%. This is happening a lot because people are using it on iris/irene/septune/omega skill2/rosemary skill2 (skilled up)/ fenzy and pretty much any hero wich who kills another by using a follow up attack, when they kill, that hero is 100% unable to ressurrect. Another thing we notice is that this glitch happens only on mobile phones, who plays on emulators this glitch isn't happening as we tested before. So i kindly ask you to fix this issue wich is. Making the game very annoying when u face those units. Please fix it ASAP.

Here is footage of the bug in action on different heroes. I only own the rare quality version of the Peace (antirez) potential. This bug is simple to replicate on only mobile devices, where you use a hero that can get bonus skill activations from the skill itself, or because of bonus attack caused by buff or Lona. The initial hit will be normal, but successful skill activations will cause the rune effect 100% of the time.

https://youtu.be/CNTf_jEMo1Y

EDIT: Here's more recent footage, where I replicate the bug using Christina (bonus attack buff), Dias (bonus attack buff/Lona), and Septune (natural activations).

https://youtu.be/JhcSDomFXxg
    Last edited by Demichaos; 02-08-2019, 09:14 AM.

Comment

I have had this happen to me on multiple occasions. Irene using her skills and the anti raise rune kicks in 100% of the time.

I'm confident that it's a bug because the highest rate should be 50% and runes don't stack, so the fact that this is landing 100% of the time has to be fixed. Or you can expect everyone to start complaining about the new meta of 10% peace rune.

If you've worked hard for a lg or mythic piece rune it's really a slap in the face for the 10% to work better from an oversight.

Please fix this as soon as possible.

Comment

Agreed this needs to be fixed. There’s a reason everyone is running Irene, iris, tripitaka, brewdin. Septune. Anybody that has a chance to attack again will result in 100% prevent resurrection to activate.

All of arena is is full of the exploiting of the bug. All you need is the rune and a character that can attack again and you can negate resurrection.

Comment

This bug really turned off a lot of players from coming back to this game because this isn’t a recent thing it’s been around for over a month now making the anniversary update not bring many veteran players.

Comment

Originally posted by Pwncore View Post
            Agreed this needs to be fixed. There’s a reason everyone is running Irene, iris, tripitaka, brewdin. Septune. Anybody that has a chance to attack again will result in 100% prevent resurrection to activate.

All of arena is is full of the exploiting of the bug. All you need is the rune and a character that can attack again and you can negate resurrection.
            I totally agree with this thanks for saying it

Comment

Working...
            X