Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Best Global Summoners War Account (Not Clickbait)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Best Global Summoners War Account (Not Clickbait)

This is by far the best Global Server account in Summoners War.

I posted this in 'General' because I think this account should be a topic of discussion because the amount of legendary rune sets on this account (Example: 5 300+ SPD swift/will sets) is ridiculous. Not only does he have the best runes on the server but he also has the best monsters in the game (AKA Tian Lang). Money can buy a lot of things but you could spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on this game and still not have the level of account that this is...

@mods If this should be moved to media then go ahead. (Even though media thread is dead)

The Best Global Summoners War Account

Explaining How He Got His Runes

Arguably The NEXT Best Global Summoners War Account behind Tiger and Barion

The Best EU Summoners War Account

An Even Better EU Summoners War Account?
    Last edited by claytano; 08-14-2017, 07:55 PM.

Well... if you think about it.. this may be possible if...

- Owner hires someone to farm all day ........ non stop farming...... so like 3 paid person using his acct to farm runes (in shift)

- Or maybe owner is a son of a billionaire oil trader haha...... or a sultan.. or a president .......or a senator.. or nephew of king Arthur lol

- Or simply ..... owner is one of the programmers, can easily push those commands and boom, got 250-300+ speed on all monster haha

But.. wow, just wow... my runes looks like a big joke after seeing this.

Comment

• Dovahkiin
      Dovahkiin commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha presidents probably don't have the time to play SW. And senators' income ain't that high at all :P Retired politicians can go into some big buck roles, but a politician's salary isn't particularly high n.n

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      haha my bad.. but, no no not the senators themselves.. i mean their son of nephew.... and from where I came from, senators and congressman are filthy rich due to being a corrupt officials.. specially in Asia :P

• benandmusic
      benandmusic commented
      Editing a comment
      what are you talking about? Politicians dont just live off of their salaries. They get "donations" from sources with big pockets and then vote accordingly.

Spoiler Alert: Theomars with 30k HP Godlike Iris and Godlike Frigate lmao.

Comment

• krazye87
      krazye87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bonus.. 30k...

I'm fine with this being in general, as it's mostly the discussion of the video and not the video itself. It's just something that facilitates the topic; I'll leave it in general for now, and if the others deem it necessary they can move it.

I'd rather make a new "Salt" subforum instead and make this the exclusive thread, because wow I am jelly. That is pretty much the dream account, and it excites me to think what new PvE grinding content we'll get. In the future, maybe a lot of accounts will be just like this!!! And there will be new things to do to push yourself beyond your peers.

Maybe a difficult dungeon that slowly augments base stats, or a prestige system for monsters, etc etc. So many ideas and we have no idea what's to come. But in today's Summoners War with today's meta with today's average rune and monster quality...

I professionally say....

Hamana hamana hamana hamana hamana... (+1 for those that get the reference)

Comment

• finzero
      finzero commented
      Editing a comment
      that "Salt" subforum is sure to be popular xD

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      and just to add to what I said on top -----> my runes looks like a big joke after seeing this

Not trying to be too salty but is it even possible to have those kinds of runes without using reappraisal stones?

Comment

• Dovahkiin
      Dovahkiin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep, grindstones and gems were definitely gamechangers. Improved everyone's rune quality to an insane degree, pushing the level higher.

Reappraisal stones haven't really done that at all. Hahaha. Anyone who tells you reappraisals are the most OP thing in the game either hasn't used many at all and is ignorant to the fact, or has access to the most reappraisals ever...and if it's the latter, then screw reappraisals, how about the rune packs and all the scroll packs they're also buying? With a couple hundred thousand dollars, never mind the reappraisals, you'd already have one of the best accounts in the game. The other alternative is that players are listening to the wrong toxic people :P Just bad information is all; mathematically and economically, reappraisals aren't excessively strong. Gems and grinds improve runes way more, most paying players will choose to get refills to farm raids, reappraisals aren't super great. The probability of a good rune is way too low compared to upgrading a promising legend rune from farming.

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Dovahkiin I agree.. i don't have any godly reapraisal result yet... and yes I gave my fair share of buying the packs.. not a game changer for me... BUT, those drops from R4/R5 grindstones... made my RIFT team jump from B+/A to S/SS... that my friend is game changer !

• Dovahkiin
      Dovahkiin commented
      Editing a comment
      Yep grinds can add 20 speed to a monster, whereas the last 50 reappraisals now have all sucked. Clay and fwa both burned through reappraisals for trash left and right, but raids have always delivered.

And it kills me inside as a player. Raids are great, reappraisals are a chance. Players always bash reappraisals and never pause to thank com2us for raids :/

My best rune can't even compete with his worst.... what have i've been doing in all this time i played this game xD

Comment

• Kalionys
      Kalionys commented
      Editing a comment
      i would like to know what did this guy do to get where he is.... so i can copy it lol xD

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      I bet.. if Claytano clicked on one of those rainbowmon... will also be OP hahaha... or maybe can be compared to my mons stats :P LOL

• buttbear
      buttbear commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i wished i could do that to... but he must have spend sick amount of money... more then the avarage player for sure. But still damn...

He's probably one of those that bought $15K worth of reapp stones and god knows how many rune packs lol

Comment

• krazye87
      krazye87 commented
      Editing a comment
      The owner sold his account, then told the world on chinese forum on how he go so good.

• newyorksteak
      newyorksteak commented
      Editing a comment
      I think you are referring to a different person, the one that sold the account was the RTA rank 1 last season and he wasn't.

His Chasun that was missing a rune had better stats than my Chasun

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      haha I saw that too.. and same.. is so much better than my chasun stats ^_^

Originally posted by newyorksteak View Post
    He's probably one of those that bought $15K worth of reapp stones and god knows how many rune packs lol
    I think 15k is an understatement

PS. Here is the answer as to how he got his runes.
    Last edited by claytano; 07-17-2017, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Why isn't this guy 1st in world arena ? wtf are those runes, makes me want to quit the game lol

Comment

• Asmosis
        Asmosis commented
        Editing a comment
        once he decided to participate in it, he was pretty close to #1

After watching claytano video, I'm not sure i buy it. Reason being goku IV. His runes were nowhere near tiger's level and money wasn't a problem for him ( I don't think reappraisal runes were around before he sold his account). Then there is barion, scatfetis, ydcb and others... I find it impossible to believe that Tiger is more dedicated then them to have better runes. I would imagine that tiger took advantage of some glitch and bought an insane amount of rune packs/ reappraisal packs (far outside the posted limits) to get to where he is. Saltiness aside, I'm sure he managed to fund com2us development of summoners war for the next few years...so thanks to Tiger for that.
      Last edited by justinbailey; 07-18-2017, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justinbailey View Post
        After watching claytano video, I'm not sure i buy it. Reason being goku IV. His runes were nowhere near tiger's level and money wasn't a problem for him ( I don't think reappraisal runes were around before he sold his account). Then there is barion, scatfetis, ydcb and others... I find it impossible to believe that Tiger is more dedicated then them to have better runes. I would imagine that tiger took advantage of some glitch and bought an insane amount of rune packs/ reappraisal packs (far outside the posted limits) to get to where he is. Saltiness aside, I'm sure he managed to fund com2us development of summoners war for the next few years...so thanks to Tiger for that.
        I'm gonna give a reference and shoutout to the new vid by claytano on this one. I do NOT want to put words into Tiger's mouth, but I will go based off of the top comments and clay's video that likely know more about Tiger than we do. Even if some facts were miscommunicated, Tiger's friends and contacts are more credible than our speculation.

From logic, from the video, and from his friends, we know this:

-Obviously he's VERY dedicated to the game, and has spent A LOT
        -Tiger has stated himself that he thinks Barion has an equally good if not better account, and that Clay simply didn't make a video on him
        -Clay's sources show that Tiger uses an EXORBITANT amount of crystals a day, just like many other top players. He farms hard, and also refreshes the shop with an insane amount of crystals - amounts most of us would find crazy.
        -The reason we didn't know about him is because he grinded hard but didn't competitively play the game until RTA came out since it interested him, unlike normal arena
        -Mathematically, the chances of getting a good rune from reappraisals is astronomically low for the price. I am making a thread on this later, but it is much more economical to spam the magic shop if you have unlimited $$$ to throw around. Its not efficient with resources, but its faster.

To accuse a dedicated and invested player of partaking in a glitch is kinda rude, to paraphrase some of the commenters. I kind of agree.

These are supposedly all from Tiger and his friends, again we can't be sure until Tiger makes his own statement, but even if you are skeptical of the other players' honesty...they are more credible on this subject than us, hands down.

Just my two cents as an observer.
        Last edited by Dovahkiin; 07-18-2017, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• justinbailey
          justinbailey commented
          Editing a comment
          I mentioned my opinion. Neither i or you for that matter really know what the hard truth is. I saw the video as well, guess what? That was all conjecture and heresay and no less relevant then my own opinion. I only conjectured. And if it was some glitch or something ( again, not accusing ) then it would be expected that no one would mention it. Besides, was it not recently mentioned about someone spending $15k on a glitch with reappraisal stone packs (using virtually unlimited reappraisal stones would be faster then any other method)? I doubt that player was the only one to take advantage of it or other glitches. I really couldn't care less about how much money was spent. It's more interesting for me to understand how it (his runes) was done when 99.9999% of the player base hasn't been able to achieve similar results. I'm cynical and skeptical by nature.
          Last edited by justinbailey; 07-18-2017, 06:44 PM.

I wonder how much of that Shop progress was done when it was the best method of acquiring Scrolls? Making it the best method of runes and summons however com2us nerfed that method of summoning making it only half worth it, and the runes will be soon follow. Do not spend your crystals on shop refreshes do not buy into the com2us temple of wishes, all things equal rng trap.

Edit:600 crystals
        12 scrolls
        6 legendary pieces
        2 L/D pieces
        3 epic or above 6 star
        Last edited by MrGregUniverse; 07-18-2017, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Fortyfore
          Fortyfore commented
          Editing a comment
          Your edit is making me want to go blow my crystals at the shop right now But I need energy more than I need scrolls currently

I'm not accusing anyone of cheating, but I have a hard time believing that a person can go through 1-2K of crystals per day (on a repeated basis) without using bots to farm. 1200 crystals is 8 hours of 1 minute runs with 0 time for loading/between runs/etc, not accounting for energy drop rate back. A lot of his runes were vamp/will/nemesis as well. Perhaps it's because i'm a noob (only been playing 35 months), but i'm not aware of people with sub-1 minute average necro times. 1.5 minute runs means it takes 12 hours to burn through 1200 crystals in ideal circumstances.

While 8 hours a day of solid farming isn't out of the question, that would account for: summoning, running, powering up runes, evolving, doing the magic shop (as is also claimed), arena, and RTA.

Regardless of the financial aspect of this, the time aspect of this is very suspect.

That being said, I welcome the support of the big spenders who enable us F2P players!

Comment

• Asmosis
          Asmosis commented
          Editing a comment
          your assuming a top end G3 level player takes 60-90 seconds for a dungeon run.

I'm C1 - C2 at best, and my NB10 team runs 1:10 with mostly average runes on decently good monsters. great runes on great monsters would reduce it down to 40 sec maybe. My GB10 team (where swift comes from) is 30-50 sec run time, someone with better runes would have a bit better top time, but much better average time. My DB10 team is ~50-70 sec, again that can be significantly improved on.

I evolve stuff maybe once every month or so, using rainbowmons almost exclusively. leveling 4/5* L1 monster to 6* L40 takes ~40 minutes with friend reps, quicker if its a nuke and can do dimension rifts.

I burned 2k crystals the weekend the new homunculus came out, it really isn't that hard if SW is the background activity while you do something else

As far as powering up runes, that's easy. He's keeping heroic/legendary 6* runes that have a minimum of 3 required stats. The 4th can be enchanted (infact that's ideal since enchantment + grindstone > base stat + grindstone). he's not going to be spending any more time than regular players upgrading, just the runes are a lot better.
          Last edited by Asmosis; 07-19-2017, 05:48 AM.

• Dogstar21
          Dogstar21 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm C1/C2. I only do arena Sunday with possibly some Sat night. If I start Sunday in C1 I can make C2. If I start Sunday out of C1, I don't usually push for C2. I never do wings refills.

My auto teams are considered very slow for where I am in arena. 1:15 Giants, 2:15 Dragons, 2:30 Necro. I've heard of sub 1:00 runs in necro, but haven't seen any video or substantiated claims of people averaging sub-1:00 in necro. The fastest in my C3/G1 guild is about 80 sec, averaging longer than that.

That being said, in addition to run time, there is time between runs/loading the run/etc. That is a non-zero time. Person who is fixed on his game with a very fast connection speed can probably keep that to 2-3 seconds. You're not doing runs immediately when SW is the background activity. I'm on all day with SW as background activity, but i'm not farming non-stop.

I'm not saying it takes him longer to power up runes than other people, but it's additional time. At this point, Tiger is playing the game 10-12 hours a day 7 days a week, with almost no down time between runs. 1000-2000 crystals in "A" day for farming is certainly reasonable. 1000-2000 crystals every day for farming is questionable for 1 person actually doing all of that farming by himself.

All this being said, I've been playing every day for almost 3 years and I don't think I have more than a handful of runes of the quality of the vast majority of his runes.

P.S. I'd pay to see you go through 1000 crystals in 5 minutes of shop refreshes (while actually looking at what's in the shop). 333 refreshes in 300 seconds. Very impressive! Even more impressive would be to watch someone doing that for 5 hours straight.

Maybe time just goes by faster for me than it does for other people. I guess that's what happens when you're old.

• Yasuo01
          Yasuo01 commented
          Editing a comment
          There are people who have been playing for 3 years and I include myself among them.
          1.- impossible to have the exact nature of the current "goal" almost impossible to have them all, considering that there will be 200 scrolls per week, it is possible to have at least 10% of those who read and talk about light and darkness is inlogical
          2.- the set of runes that it presents in some occasions is almost impossible to get only one set of a mob
          3.- I have spent 2k in crystals to fill energy and I do not rune runes in b10 and similarly probe with 2k in the store and 0 useful runes ..

possible? Hack? . . . . Chanel 111 TY

Certainly feasible.

1 shop refresh is about the same as one dungeon run in terms of gaining runes, except a shop refresh takes ~1-2 seconds compared to 30-60 seconds for a dungeon run.

as F2P I usually endulge 1k crystals on shop refreshes each month after FRR day, with 10-14 mil mana left over. I'm mostly interested in LD pieces since you can't get them any other way as F2P, but also usually pick up a couple 6* legendary runes.

Now, that takes me all of 5-10 minutes to burn 1k. Multiply that out to say 4-5 hours of shop farming. Might burn through 30k crystals, and get a couple dozen LD scrolls, a few legendary scrolls and a boot load of fodder, plus a couple dozen hand picked legendary 6* runes.

Comment

• Yasuo01
          Yasuo01 commented
          Editing a comment
          As I suppose you are a player and you say it is possible, show us a mob. only one ! ... with the same statistics as the boy ... ONLY ONE and that can be checked ....
          It's Hack !!

TY Chanel 111
      Working...
      X