1 [BUTTON] that [STRIPS] [ALL RUNES] from monsters in [RTA]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 [BUTTON] that [STRIPS] [ALL RUNES] from monsters in [RTA]

Make 1 [BUTTON] that [STRIPS] [ALL RUNES] from monsters in [RTA].

stripping trash runes 1 by 1 from all my monsters is just plain stu--- not practical.

My rune box is almost full. i have tons of trash runes and i want to sell them. I can't sell them because a monster is using that specific rune in RTA. How the hell would i know who is using a specific rune!?

im not going to search for a specific rune 1 by 1 just to find it and sell it -- it's just not practical. Now imagine, if i'm going to sell about 100 or so runes and i have 6* about 200 monsters now.

now imagine the newer players who are also stuck in my situation? this is so frustrating. please help.

EDIT:

so, if you don't mind me laying out my scenario:
    1. i have say about 200-300 runes that i want to sell. These runes are my filler runes.
    2. most of them, about 70%, i have already unequipped from my monsters. so, they're literally lying inside my rune box.
    3. i want to sell these runes. to sell these runes.. these are the steps that i have to do if i am to use rune management.

3.01 mark all the runes that i want to sell. (let's say 8 runes)
    3.02 sell the marked runes and hope that there is no error.
    3.03 error appears saying rune is currently used in RTA
    3.05 remember the rune, go to RTA monsbox rune management (about 5 clicks +/-)
    3.06 type in the rune to filter (a few clicks)
    3.07 search for the specific rune after filter (a few more clicks)
    3.08 remove the rune
    3.09 sell the rune
    3.10 (ocasional) did you forget the rune while clicking through multiple windows? go back to step 3.01

4. now do step 3 about 200x. let's keep the number small, try doing that 100x.
    5. com2us can alternatively just warn me and ask if i want to sell the rune even if rune is being used in RTA. or something similar.
    6. i sell my runes via PVE. i really don't care much about RTA.
    Last edited by KChong1985; 04-07-2020, 11:59 PM.

If you select a mon with no runes and then switch through the rune management window to the mon(s) you want to remove runes from, you can overwrite the runeset with nothing. You can also search for a single rune very fast in rune management so I'm not sure what the problem is there.

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      can you explain in detail again regarding the switching through the rune management window? i'm all ears.

1. i have say about 200-300 runes that i want to sell. These runes are my filler runes.
      2. most of them, about 70%, i have already unequipped from my monsters. so, they're literally lying inside my rune box.
      3. i want to sell these runes. to sell these runes.. these are the steps that i have to do if i am to use rune management.

3.06 type in the rune to filter (a few taps)
      3.07 search for the specific rune after filter
      3.08 remove the rune
      3.09 sell the rune
      3.10 (ocasional) did you forget the rune while clicking through multiple windows? go back to step 3.01

5. com2us can alternatively just warn me and ask if i want to sell the rune even if rune is being used in RTA. or something similar.

for real, if you have a better solution for me regarding my situation, i'm all ears. thanks in advance!
      Last edited by KChong1985; 04-07-2020, 11:57 PM.

• immatx
      immatx commented
      Editing a comment
      KChong1985 Say you have a level 25 3 star rainbowmon from farming giants in your box. Select it and go to run management. Click on the monster icon in the upper left. Click on a monster you aren't using for rta. Apply the blank runeset. Repeat for all the monsters you don't plan on using for rta. Not the fastest, but easier than going 1 by 1.

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll try this on the next frr. Thank you very much!

"Make 1 [BUTTON] that [STRIPS] [ALL RUNES] from monsters in [RTA].

stripping trash runes 1 by 1 from all my monsters is just plain stu--- not practical."

i think you brought up 2 issues. firstly, a single button to strip all runes from a mob in rta mode. sounds ok. i think i support it although i feel it isnt a big improvement per say. in rta mode, i dont think u will have more than 20 -30 mobs with superb quality (unless you are really competing in tournament). hence, it is not a big deal to strip one by one... but i think is ok to have a button for it.

"My rune box is almost full. i have tons of trash runes and i want to sell them. I can't sell them because a monster is using that specific rune in RTA. How the hell would i know who is using a specific rune!?

im not going to search for a specific rune 1 by 1 just to find it and sell it -- it's just not practical. Now imagine, if i'm going to sell about 100 or so runes and i have 6* about 200 monsters now.

now imagine the newer players who are also stuck in my situation? this is so frustrating. please help."

secondly, on your second point, i also dont what the problem is... if u need to sell the rune, just go to pve setting and sell rune... they will inform you that it is equiped in rta mode. thats about it.... i dont see what the problem is.

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment

3.06 type in the rune to filter (a few taps)
      3.07 search for the specific rune after filter
      3.08 remove the rune
      3.09 sell the rune

other details:
      a. i am really not that interested in RTA. i just do RTA until i get c1 or c2 then leave.
      b. i sell my runes from PVE rune box.

if you can help me out with my current situation, please, i'm all ears. thanks in advance!

ok i think i understood your problem when you mentioned step 3.01. ok yes, you are not able to sell your runes when you use that method. currently there is no solution to your method. what i would propose to you instead is:

1) use the 'manage' function in rune management
    2) select all rune slots ( to view all the runes)
    3) delete the rune individually (as below ).
    4) they will ask for confirmation (as below)

it is still somewhat tedious, but i think it will be better this way ( as in more straightforward ). i hope i clarified this matter. i apologize for the confusion. i do hope this thread can receive more attention from com2us to fix your way of deleting runes ( if not, sadly my way would be the best). hope it helps cheers.

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      This works. I think i get the problem now. If i sell runes individually, it will confirm that this rune is being used. But when selling multiple runes, it doesn't work. I think i should put this under bug section. Thank you very much!
      Last edited by KChong1985; 04-16-2020, 08:33 PM.

Unlock any mobs you added to my favorite rta monsters. Go back to main island and put all the monsters in storage. Sell runes normally.

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have any monsters in my favorite. But i will try putting monsters to storage before selling. Thanks!
      Last edited by KChong1985; 04-16-2020, 08:33 PM.
Working...
X