Sieges need fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sieges need fix

First of all isnt right all members fix defenses on towers most people dosnt respect guilds and change towers behind of leaders....second G1 guilds vs G3-legends? Isnt fair most g1 guilds has max c3 players some maybe and g1 but not higher..violents procs destroy a game mostly on sieges high rank players looks like they have more help behind to proc and destroy you only with procs...and increase 30 members of register on siege to

Originally posted by Phobia View Post
    First of all isnt right all members fix defenses on towers most people dosnt respect guilds and change towers behind of leaders....
    Yes +1

second G1 guilds vs G3-legends? Isnt fair most g1 guilds has max c3 players some maybe and g1 but not higher..
    Yes+1

violents procs destroy a game mostly on sieges high rank players looks like they have more help behind to proc and destroy you only with procs...
    I hope that nerf vio from RTA will transfer to GW and SB

and increase 30 members of register on siege to
    no no no -1
    it is almost impossible to gather 20 active people at this time

I would also like to introduce a mechanism preventing the cloning of towers and their defs
    for example,
    - 1 kill def remains dead
    - no use of dupes monsters

I repeat again, I don't see anything cool about building 3 Cooper or fighting 10 times with Sear Perna Orion

Comment

Working...
    X