Buff Molly (Light Mermaid) *new idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Molly (Light Mermaid) *new idea

Change her passive from 20% glancing to 30% anti-crit.

Also, add a universal leader skill hp%.

It's not too much, but she might be usable now at least on defense.

And people don't know how good is glancing hit now

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      How many times have you seen perns crit water? Triana sleep fire? Verad cc wind (toah, best example). Glancing is useless.

If glancing is so useful, people would build teams around glancing.

• DrWord
      DrWord commented
      Editing a comment
      KChong1985 how many times perna crit water? I can honestly tell you 8/10 times. Everybody knows that perna has hidden elemental king. I don't think this is your 1st year in this game right? You think I'm lying? You can ask around. How many times verad cc wind? Ha! Mostly every time. Nobody build glancing hit because this debuff wasn't that strong until last patch. I don't even bring hwa anymore in toah to against boss because they change the rule of glancing hits. Hwa won't be even reduce atb any more when she glance. If you want ask for change of Molly's passive I won't against it but don't cry when you found out how good is glancing hits now.

That would be a nerf!

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Point #1.
      Let's assume X is a monster w/ 100% cr. With 20% glancing, that means X has 80% cr.

[(100% hit - 20% glance) * CR]

If you have 30% anti-crit, then X will have 70% cr.

*add in elem advantage and disadvamtage, then it's not OP. If enemy doesn't have 100% cr, then they don't crit as much. Unreliable cleave.

Certainly, enemy having 70% cr is better than enemy having 80% cr.

Point #2.

In arena, galleon is prevalent. It doesn't matter if you're using poseidon or beth or etc, you will have galleon. Galleon's 3rd is not affected by glancing. Instead of relying on slow debuff or atb reset, you should instead focus on syncing your AO (which everyone does). If you're using control as AO, then you're probably going to be in C1 at best. Oh, and bomb cleave also doesn't glance. You're better off having a 55% res lead instead of relying on molly's 20% glancing.

Point #3.

There's GW. No one uses molly in GW. The point of molly is counter cleave (which is prevalent in arena rush hour). If you're bringing molly in offense, that slot is probably better utilized by a healer -- heck, belladeon would be way better in whatever team that is. If you're using molly in GWD, people will just bruise your def. Molly, useless in gw, siege, and rta. Can only be useful in arena.

Point #4.

I agree with the buff you are proposing. News flash, it has been suggested way too many times and com2us isn't doing anything. So a push to another direction isn't that bad.
      Last edited by KChong1985; 02-05-2020, 10:04 AM.

• Spike13
      Spike13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Point #2 Poseidon, Charlotte and Lagmaron aren't used in ao?
      Are u sure about that? Check again!

#3 no one use Molly in AD either. Is probably used more in Siege Offence 4* than AD. If u wanna stop cleave u will probablily use nemesis will healer (praha, ariel), mob that prevent death (triana, vanessa, taranys) or just a triton+ spd lead (good bye tiana zaiross)

#4 i still believe that would be a nerf. Probably u would find her more useful in the way u wish to use her. But it would only change the mechanic not the level of utility and personally i would find her weaker
      A mere 10% cr doesn't equal 20% applying debuff chance.
      There are plenty of monster that need buff and aren't buffed yet (teshar, bael, taor ecc) but at least it would be better that when they will finally chose to buff her will be an actual buff

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Point #2.

You use poseidon, charlotte, and lagmaron with a GALLEON. Galleon's 3rd doesn't glance. So poseidon and lagmaron is just there for damage. If you're using poseidon becsuse of atb reset or lagmaron because of stun, you're probably doing something wrong with your AO. They can easily be replaced by any damage dealer as long as you're AO is speed synced w/ tiana.

Point #3.

Siege offense 4*, molly is useless. If you bring her in, she's a sitting duck. Doesn't do anything. If you're looking for protection in 4* towers, you don't use molly. You can use khmun, triana, harmonia, etc. Heck, darion is even more useful than her.

Siege defense 4*, molly is useless. Just use meta def like [suason, orion, garo] or [aegir, triana, skogul]. Build multiples as needed.

Point #4.

Agree to disagree. Read my previous point #1. Math is calculated for glancing.
      Last edited by KChong1985; 02-06-2020, 09:22 AM.
Working...
X