X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Mob of each kind in SB

I suggest that everyone can use only one mob of the same kind,
    for example, one Khmuna, one Skogul, one Triana one Orion
    then no more of them can be use in SB until the end of the battle.

now most players have several Orions, Buldozer, Cooper etc. which makes the game more and more boring

let us create new teams

block the use of dups

-1, this is a very poor suggestion. Some players have deliberately made the multiples for that specific reason. I myself have made 3x Skogul in one of my accounts. You might find it boring or stale, but it is a strategy of SB, and personally I don't see the issue with it.

Comment

Well, that's how you handle dupe. Dupe Seara, Skogul, Rica, Lushen and etc. If only 1 monster per fight then no point build dupes.

Comment

I know it's a little late with this suggestion, but I still think that cloning the same mobs kills SB

It also kills creativity because everyone uses exactly the same teams several times

I think that would add a lot of freshness to the game

Comment

Originally posted by Misiek View Post
          I know it's a little late with this suggestion, but I still think that cloning the same mobs kills SB

It also kills creativity because everyone uses exactly the same teams several times

I think that would add a lot of freshness to the game
          I see. Creativity huh? So everyone can use Double Lushen Megan Leo in arena but nobody can use dupe to fight in Gwar. Logic indeed.

Comment

Arena lost its entertainment value to me years ago and I don't think about it at all except the GP farm ...

Comment

• DrWord
              DrWord commented
              Editing a comment
              You lost arena interest doesn't mean others as well. I can say I lost interest in guild war. So pull back your suggestion? Be fair dude.
              Last edited by DrWord; 01-16-2020, 05:12 AM.

Arena lost its entertainment value to me years ago and I don't think about it at all except the GP farm ...
            I don't use duplicates in the arena after all
            most of the time the Peseidon Lushen Bastet Orion farm and put auto

I don't know what is unfair here?

GW also a farm without paying much attention

only SB looks for some fun

but I think it would be much cooler if the game was not based on making 5 Garo, 6 orion and 3 Buldozer ....

I understand that the owners of numerous duplicates will not agree with this
            normal ;-)

Comment

I don't use duplicates in the arena after all
              most of the time the Peseidon Lushen Bastet Orion farm and put auto

I don't know what is unfair here?

GW also a farm without paying much attention

only SB looks for some fun

but I think it would be much cooler if the game was not based on making 5 Garo, 6 orion and 3 Buldozer ....

I understand that the owners of numerous duplicates will not agree with this
              normal ;-)

People want stable win and stable defense. Gwar and SG most the defense is same. Khmun Theo Chasun, Garo Susano Orion.

Even Dota 2 like TI10 also picked some same heroes to make those team win.

Once they lose to defense on SG, they can't use the monsters again but the defense still there, and they need to waste another 3 monsters to fight again.

Comment

I would suggest 1 mob per tower. Those tactics u speak of are fun for the ppl making defenses *but* its the attacker that has to enjoy the fight since defender isnt participating in the active fight and only see W/L. If the attacker is getting bored, that means there is a flaw in the system. Funny thing is no one here said attacking in SB is fun but only "I want stable wins in my defenses - I must copy/paste because I won't win otherwise."

At least, thats how it sounds to me.

Comment

I still think it's no joy to do 3 Copers 3 Dozers 5 Orions and 2 Scorguls ...

I know this is a very controversial proposition because the whole G3 is based on duplicates ....

boring boring boring boring boring

personally, I think that it should not be possible to summ duplicates at all
                  every duplicate after summ should turn into devilmon 5 * or 4 *

Comment

I still think it's no joy to do 3 Copers 3 Dozers 5 Orions and 2 Scorguls ...

I know this is a very controversial proposition because the whole G3 is based on duplicates ....

boring boring boring boring boring

personally, I think that it should not be possible to summ duplicates at all
                    every duplicate after summ should turn into devilmon 5 * or 4 *
                    you can apply this rule to yourself to make yourself feel challenged.
                    i'm a person who not really like building a dupe (i do still build few dupes) but i think building dupes is a kind of strategy.

the reason people build dupes is because SBD also repetitive.
                    let's take example Susanoo, Orion, Garo or MoLong, Perna + 1 tanky wind (elad, wind druid, Ritesh, Triana)

also people build dupe not only for siege. i know a lot of guardian RTA players build dupes to counter pick.

Comment

• Lord Vectra
                      Lord Vectra commented
                      Editing a comment
                      but making it more of a challenge for yourself can hurt your guild. And it doesn't help Com2Us pretty much ignores anything that's not RTA. Like, ik ppl say "well, they are focusing on RTA" but its been years and they still focusing on it. They can't spend not even a *little* time making the other modes more enjoyable? Heck, GW/Siege *never* got a fraction of love the entire time they been in the game compared to RTA.

Im going off topic. Basically, they can be fun for you but you can end up hurting your guild and G3 may build dupes to counterpick in RTA HOWEVER it is of no coincidence that its g1+ Siege that spams the same defenses in all towers. You go to tower 7 and every single one is Khuman, Theo, and Chasun all on Vio/Wil in a mode that doesn't have vio proc limit bc Com2Us thinks its "fun" for the attacker so then you, the attacker, is sometimes forced to build dupes just so you can have enough offenses to counter the same defenses.

Originally posted by finzero View Post

you can apply this rule to yourself to make yourself feel challenged.
                    I do it anyway
                    I have about 100 x 6 * and 0 copies
                    and I play G1, here sometimes someone will surprise with an interesting def, there is a greater rotation of mobs, not only the hard "finish" SBD and all the tower filled with clones

Comment

Working...
                    X