Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Molly (Light Mermaid)

Passive [Added Effect]:

"Additionally, if Molly has 50% or more hp, enemy monster has additional glance chance of 30% on other ally."

Additional glance is only applied to allies and not to Molly. This way, players need to nuke molly 1st. Of course, they can gamble and do AoE and they can still overpower molly, but there's an increased chance that ally monsters will survive.

"Additinonally, if Molly has 50% or more hp, damaging abilities of enemies with elemental disadvantage have 100% (50 + 20 +30) chance to glance, 0% chance to land negative effects and DDs deal 30% damage instead of 200% (1/6 normal damage)".

You are right, this is so insanely strong that you have no choice to target Molly first, a regenerating shielded tank supported by allies.

Add in Jeanne, and kapow! You can't lose.

I'd like to see her buffed (or glancing in general), but this is just insane. Sorry.

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't get me wrong, the numbers i gave are a bit high. But com2us can make the necessary adjustments or buff molly in another way. This is just a suggestion. Another route, that com2us can follow.

If you ask me, just make molly's heal aoe and she'll be a little more usable.

• xaviertkk
      xaviertkk commented
      Editing a comment
      halphas can be countered by heal block...guess that is probably why no complaints

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      Countered by healblock, shields, one shot and double bomb.
Working...
X