Buff Ophilia- fire paladin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Ophilia- fire paladin

Make her Cry of threat able to target other allies!!!

It will make her more fun to used. You put threat on the targets that enemy don't want to hit. Like juno, skogul and jultan. To enable so much fun combos. Ophilia is the only monster in the game that have threat buff. Why can't it be good???

The only buff that i can see for her its making her threat state allowing for you to use only basic skill. No aoe, no healing, no other BS. But then we have a problem, because then its like provoke with extra step. So I would simply add her some healing on threat skill. 25% of her max HP. Something like that.

Comment

No, this would be really toxic when comboed with mons like Feng Yan. Just give her 10% heal to whoever has the lower hp ratio and she's fine. Anything more than that would be too much as she's already pretty decent, she just scales really hard based on rune quality.

Comment

• Sumatoman
        Sumatoman commented
        Editing a comment
        are you forgetting that threat can be strip?? she is not decent, nobody is using her!!!

Her skill set is is super lackluster. Her aoe shield buff is useless most of the time. Her skill one doesn't work with skill 3. " I had immunity, I threat buff, I lost immunity, I get def break, I die." Because of her 1st and 3rd skill, it is also hard to utilize her 2nd skill.
        Last edited by Sumatoman; 12-26-2019, 11:10 PM.

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        Sumatoman Here's a link to a g3 player who builds team entirely around Ophilia https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2g..._lcM1YA/videos

Current rank 24 in\/ictus also uses her a lot (don't think they are the same person). She is strong she just has very high rune reqs and most people at that level have premium ld nat 5s to put them on.

Or Com2us can increase threat state from 3 attacks to maybe 5 attacks? I wouldn't mind that also.

Comment

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        That would be way too strong. Imagine gws lol

Do you realize that contrarily to Jeanne, she doesn't need accuracy and ignores immunity?

She doesn't need accuracy and ignores immunity, meaning her max stats are higher.

With at least 40K HP, she also has a 8000+ AoE shield every 3 turns and she hits hard for a tank.

S2 can make miracles and is often a tide turner.

She's currently the God of 3vs3, as she is now. Make sure she has at least 300 speed, then the most HP possible.

Comment

Balance patch has dropped. She hot slight buff to threat state, but it's not that great. Just means Ophilia receives 15% less damage when under threat state.

Comment

• Sumatoman
          Sumatoman commented
          Editing a comment
          It is so sad.

The direction of her buff is good but the numbers are off, IMO she needs to be able to survive very big damage since this skill was meant for exactly that so they need to make her take 60-75 less damage and now you're talking but as it is now it's a sh*t buff.
        ​​​​​her role is to be a strong "provoker" that is strong even when the enemy have immunity, instead she's just a 3 turn inconvenience or in cases with nukers she's just a change of priority on "who dies first", and that did not change.
        Last edited by Dadush159; 01-04-2020, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Ophelia is a picky monster in terms of who she is going to paired with and has a very high rune requirement. Fran is her best friend, imo. The buff a step towards the right direction.

Comment

• immatx
            immatx commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah Verde is her best friend

can't believe this patch actually indirectly buff ophilia. With raki being buff to ignore resist death. Ophilia starting to become a sightly better unit to protect your squishy units. However, this bring us to the issue of her threat buff being weaker when there are more enemy units. She is weaker in 4vs4 as compared to 3vs3. Not only that with vio proc her threat buff just disappear.

Why don't we make her threat buff work like other conventional buff and rework her based on that?

Suggestion:

1) 2 turn threat buff on self with shield.
          2) 1 turn threat buff with 2 turns reflect buff on targeted ally. (not a single nat 5 in the game have reflect buff. the two units that have reflect buff is useless)
          Last edited by Sumatoman; 01-10-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

If ophilia can target her threat buff on other allies. It will buff a lot of the other units as well. Like the gargoyles, the light lich, rina, ramagos and many more! It will enable so much more combos and make the game much more interesting!

Comment

Maybe make threat state 4 turns in arena but still 3 turns in gw?

Or take another turn after using?

Or just add minot heal?

Comment

Either increase shield amount, or reduce the damage that monster under threat state recieves more than just 15%. She is fine as it is now but her main problem is her vulnerability after she uses her s3. As again, it is not a big problem to be fair, it just makes ophilia more like a situational monster instead of something you can use everywhere; Just make sure enemy team doesn't have def break or strip = quite the OP pick you have at the end anyway with the new buff.
                Last edited by ViralPanda; 01-12-2020, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Sumatoman
                  Sumatoman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  you know when i see ophilia in gw or siege. Most of the time I don't even bother to bring strip or def break. Just bring units with vio set and beat it with procs and raw damage.

Threat state is unusable in RTA because everyone uses a stripper. If threat state is unstrippable, then ophelia might be usable in rta. As it is for now, she's only usable in guild wars.

Comment

Working...
                X