Buff Teshar the weakest bird

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff Teshar the weakest bird

He is been always pretty weak and usless but now is even more usless: orher aoe got buffed in time, giant scenarios reduced and now u won't use him anywhere.
    Lushen, Pungbeak, Lagmaron. Name one team and there will be someone to do the job way better than him.

any buff on hinm would be much appreciated.

I was thinking about sone kind of reviving mechanic, since nowadays everything revive except the phoenix and it doesn't make sense...
    for example adding to his third the effect "if he dies while this skill isn't on cooldown it will be revived with little health and use this skill immediatly" would be interesting.

Any other ideas?

Actually he is great farmer for secret dungeons or scenario and viable in time limit laby. Teshar is the only fam member that solely focus on damage, and has 0 utility, that is correct but i really don't think it needs attention at the moment

Comment

• Spike13
      Spike13 commented
      Editing a comment
      Even the bat farm scenario! and he isn't bettere than anything else, from Alicia, beth, bestmonks, shi hou or Lushen everything farm scenario just as well...
      Secret dungeons? When the hell u even farm that anymore past lvl 50?

C'mon he is the weakest nat5 and he doesn't need attention?
      Ever seen a youtuber use him anywhere in the last 2 year, i mean really using him not just doing some test dmg while saying he wasn't the right choice for the job?(just to add an example...)

Better than Jaara

Comment

• Spike13
      Spike13 commented
      Editing a comment
      immatx It is not. Lushen is the fastest against the wave.
      At the boss lushen attack, hellea def break, aarang def break if u had problems with hellea, double lyn kill the boss.
      Ora similar combination with the other mobs mentioned.
      Since teshar won't kill the waves without atk buff or def break, acting first can't substitute lushen in a spd team. And he doesn't deal enough damage to substitute lyn and co.
      I have plenty of teshar and using them would only slow me down.
      Just watch the top clear if u don't trust me...

• immatx
      immatx commented
      Editing a comment
      Spike13 On waves 1 and 3 they both one shot so same speed, but Teshar does considerably more damage on boss and mid boss so it's faster. The people who come after would be the exact same so I'm not sure why you're mentioning it at all, it's irrelevant

• Spike13
      Spike13 commented
      Editing a comment
      immatx For Teshar to oneshot waves without def break and atk buff would need (if even possible) insane runes.
      If u have those insane runes (less insane really) u use julie since she always use her third.
      So again, u never use teshar...
      Teshar in that position wouldn't really do noticable damage on boss or midboss anyway, since he act before def break.
      And since u finish the run in a single turn of your team, he wouldn't get faster...

Don't seems to me that you have ever tested your ideas, but if so i would likely see sone reference of the team, the stats, the run times and the runes involving teshar....
      As far as i can see here in europe server are all using lushen, rare cases julie (who need better runes) and no one teshar...

Teshar is the only fam member that solely focus on damage, and has 0 utility, that is correct but i really don't think it needs attention at the moment
    I am fine with Teshar being a pure glass cannon, but his damage is nothing spectacular compare to other glass cannons... Arang / Lyn are far better Cairo boss nukers than Teshar, and Lushen is far better wave clearer. Water Homunculus are better at scenario/SD/GS waves because he doesn't need to rely on AI rng. Twins now have Dungeon LS so I don't need to bring Teshar to NB10 just for LS purpose...

For a 5* who seems PvE oriented, it's kinda sad that he's never seen in any dungeon ranks or PvE meta.

Any other ideas?
    Maybe something like:

Skill 3: Immolation (Passive) [400%ATK]: Your attacks will inflict additional damage to all enemies whenever you attack.

Passive don't crit, so 400% seems fair (FengYan's passive is 480% single target), and it gives people option to go all-out with atk for AoE, or CD for single target nuke. Immolation also fits phoenix theme, and Teshar's theme of pure damage dealer...
    Last edited by bulldullzer; 12-21-2019, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Sumatoman
      Sumatoman commented
      Editing a comment
      wow. that is cool

• JeannettePoisson
      JeannettePoisson commented
      Editing a comment
      Teshar both nukes AND cleaves, which Lyn and Arang can't do.

And the passive you suggest makes Lyn and Arang better. :/ Awkward.

• bulldullzer
      bulldullzer commented
      Editing a comment
      JeannettePoisson The pessimistic way to look at it is Teshar can neither nukes NOR cleaves...

Late game PvE you speed tune your team so each one in your team does what it excel at. As of now, Teshar cannot 1 shot golems without setup, so there's no point bringing him over Lushen for waves... Also there is no point to speed tune him slow to 1 shot boss after setup since Lyn/Arang/Talia are better in this job. This really leaves him with no role to play... I can see he's good on paper, but his "hybrid" glass cannon nature just seem to fail the reality check...

My proposed change would preserve his "hybrid" single target / aoe nature (Lushen still better in AoE / Lyn in single target), but he'd be a lot more consistent since every one of his skills now does both AoE and decent single target.

If Shaina or Galleon does the AoE armor break, his passive will guarantee (given the runes) to one shot all golems, making him a decent wave clearer... And while his single target is still weaker than Lyn/Arang's S3, have only 2 skills to choose from he's a lot less likely to derp, and even if he choose S1, his S1 still does considerably more damage than Lyn/Arang's S1...

Suggest changing his s3 to apply 25 percent attack bar to all allies for every crit.
    Last edited by XcyX; 12-22-2019, 04:37 PM.

Comment

• JeannettePoisson
      JeannettePoisson commented
      Editing a comment
      So its s3 gives 100% ATB every turn to all allies in RTA? :/ yeesh

• Spike13
      Spike13 commented
      Editing a comment
      If it gives 100 % every turn it would mean he kill at least 1 every turn.
      Anyway i think he meant to say that if every time his third make at least 1 crit he would gives 25% atk bar to all allies. Wich would be a weaker Charlotte i suppose..

If anything, Teshar needs an AI fix!

Comment

Up, considering now Tosi is faster, deal more dmg, no elemental weakness and has another (stronger) aoe ready the next turn anyway... being sturdier with a shield in the meantime

Comment

Working...
      X