Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add extra additional dungeon drops

Hey community,

my suggestion is to add additional drop rewards, since player spent most of their time with dungeons.
    Why not make it so, that you can drop additional stuff including event related drops?

Now you get only one reward, it doesn't matter if its runes, crafting material, event drops, MS,....

Change to:
    Make crafting materials, MS, Rainbowmon, Event related items or others drop as additional rewards
    If you don't get a rune then you should get additional manastones

Example:
    First Run DB10: drop 5* Rune + event drop
    2nd Run DB10: drop MS + additional manastones
    3rd: crafting mat + manastones
    4: 6* rune
    5: 5* rune
    6: Mystical Scroll + crafting material
    7: 5*rune + rainbowmon

and so on

Other games have this too. Popular among them is Epic Seven

Last edited by Veritas; 10-26-2019, 03:57 AM.

Or just remove usless things from dungeons in general? Or create (hello e7) floor 11 with only 6 star runes. High difficulty, something like toah, cant use two same monsters. Only runes drop. No rainbowmons, no SS, nothing. Just runes. 6* blue ofc 99.9% drop and rest fit in 0.1%.

Comment

• Veritas
      Veritas commented
      Editing a comment
      your suggestion is also good but I think that making it drop additional is better

• wiewiorevo
      wiewiorevo commented
      Editing a comment
      yeah but when you are burning 150-300 crystals a day then you have a problem with additional reward for a run.

• Veritas
      Veritas commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree that something needs to be done but com2us will anyway need 2 years to implements this

This will simply never happen. The drop rates for higher quality runes has already been increased and it does not need anything more. I run dungeons quite a lot and it's one of the main sources for my mana, rainbowmons, and runes. I have more rainbows than I know what to do with and usually float around 20 mil mana. Whenever I do pull an epic rune, I can max it right away.

This game (while having a strong RNG element) is a "reward based on effort" game. If you want more from dungeons, then fight more in dungeons. If your rune inventory is never maxing out or you are not refreshing mana several times a day with crystals, then you are not farming dungeons enough, or you are a casual player.

No insult was intended by this statement at all, I'm just telling it like it is. I can see them perhaps tweaking drops rates again, but not increasing the quantity of rewards per run.

Comment

Started to feel waste my life time with these item drop rates. Its weeks, or months with a very rare quality drop. I feel it isnt entertainment anymore

Comment

I mean rewards from farming not worth in time invest

Comment

• Fortigan1
          Fortigan1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have mixed feelings on this. The farther you get in the game (especially pvp), the higher quality runes you need to be competitive. So that means the odds of getting a rune that is useful to you, consequently decreases. I feel that is the way it should be though. Otherwise those on top would always be on top and untouchable to new competition. The rarity of upgrades also makes it more exciting when you eventually get them. I think the issue is with the process of collecting them and not the drop rates. If you could set to auto-battle 10 times and walk away, it would not feel like such a grind. Your rewards per energy rates would be the same, but it would not be as tedious. Much like the auto level up feature for runes they have now, it's still going to fail as much as always and cost whatever it ends up costing, but you don't have to stare at it for half an hour anymore getting a rune to 15.
          Last edited by Fortigan1; 10-31-2019, 10:28 AM.

• Veritas
          Veritas commented
          Editing a comment
          I get it and dungeon rune should be more rewarding. It would be nice to get better chance for better runes but for a mobile game this is really to much time consuming.

Originally posted by Fortigan1 View Post
        This will simply never happen. The drop rates for higher quality runes has already been increased and it does not need anything more. I run dungeons quite a lot and it's one of the main sources for my mana, rainbowmons, and runes. I have more rainbows than I know what to do with and usually float around 20 mil mana. Whenever I do pull an epic rune, I can max it right away.

This game (while having a strong RNG element) is a "reward based on effort" game. If you want more from dungeons, then fight more in dungeons. If your rune inventory is never maxing out or you are not refreshing mana several times a day with crystals, then you are not farming dungeons enough, or you are a casual player.

No insult was intended by this statement at all, I'm just telling it like it is. I can see them perhaps tweaking drops rates again, but not increasing the quantity of rewards per run.
        I didn`t mean to increase the rune drop amount, but it would be nice.
        What i meant is that stuff that drop in dungeon like crafting material, MS, anything other than runes should drop as extra rewards.

My intention behind that is that when you already are farming dungeon for a rune and you don`t get one at the end you can atleast get a little benefit from that.
        By making non rune related stuff drop as extra reward. For example now when you do a dungeon run you can get a rainbowmon and thats it. No rune or something. My intention for that is, that this rainbowmon should drop as extra rewards.

Comment

• Fortigan1
          Fortigan1 commented
          Editing a comment
          oh I see, that is a completely different story then. I could get behind something like that. Sorry I misunderstood.

• Veritas
          Veritas commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah you are right. it was anavel who got extra effect. mixed it up

+1
        the rune should be a permanent drop
        additionally us, ms, candies, other rubbish

Comment

+1 when I first started the game I was surprised that secondary rewards (unknown scrolls, rainbowmon and later rune craft mats) completely overrode primary rewards (runes). Literally every other game I played gives you the secondary as a bonus.

C2u took a step in the right direction when they made event drops not interfere with primary rewards and I hope they can do this with secondary rewards also.

Comment

Working...
          X