Devilmon and skillup (Rework)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devilmon and skillup (Rework)

Something I have noticed throughout playing this game is you can never have enough devilmon, especially if you are a free-to-play-player.

I suggest once a 6* monster reaches max level, it obtains the ability to get a special XP that slowly starts to level up there skills in order from first skill too last skill, one by one. (Kinda like secondary awakening)

Devilmon would still skill up randomly like normal.

Pros and cons

Pros- You can now skill up 4* without wasting Devilmons
    —more reason to enter into the deminsonal Rift and use XP boosters
    —Com2us would Still gain from Devilmon micro-transactions.
    —Finally New and Free to play players will be able to progress further quicker.

Cons— Com2us will need to make a make compensation for long term players.(Over a year)

—Com2us may need to slightly redesign devilmon micro transactions to be more attractive for mass purchase.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS DOWN BELLOW, AND GIVE POST A LIKE IF YOU AGREE

+1. They could make Devilmons skill up twice randomly and that would still make ppl want to buy them.

Comment

I am f2p player and i have some 4* monsters for years can not pump all the skills, because the chance of the monsters to drop is not quite uniform, there are types of monsters that drop less often, there are those that fall more often. I like the above idea, I can also offer to make unique devilmon for 4 * monsters, or add piece of 4* monsters of all types to the sale, not only barbarians, death knights, etc. For example, those monsters that were given in the hall of heroes.

Comment

Problem is: Com2us has set it up this way so that only the people who pay lots of money get the duplicate units for skillups. Or, they buy the devilmon packs. They set up the game with a deficit in skillups in order to make sales.

This issue has been addressed for many years and they have done nothing other than put more devilmon in event rewards. Before the introduction of reapp stones, Devilmon were their main source of income.

Comment

• finzero
          finzero commented
          Editing a comment
          as the idea is pretty good, ^ this is the reason why i think com2us won't do that.

increase the DM droprate in World Boss, Labyrinth and Siege reward - that would help

Comment

Working...
        X