No announcement yet.

Auto Grinding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

-1. Stupid suggestion. If anything, this game needs more interaction. I've played games with auto farming and the very low level of interactivity needed made me quit very quickly.

Comment

It's a no no .

Comment

People won't relate to auto battle for 2h or 8h of idling or offline gaming levelling but dont mention x3 battles at a time or x5. This way the time between hitting buttons is 2m or 5m instead of 20 to 50 seconds.

I'm for 3m or 5m runs which can be x2 x5 x3 but against 10m+ min or offline auto.

You cant chat when time between runs is 15 seconds like faimon levelling. X3 will move this to 60 second runs thus increasing chat.

I've had lots of friends quit cause these 20 or 50 second runs.

Comment

Originally posted by GetGetRealOuttaHere View Post
          -1. Stupid suggestion. If anything, this game needs more interaction. I've played games with auto farming and the very low level of interactivity needed made me quit very quickly.
          1) other games dont have gw, sb, lab ...
          2) How do you want to do chat by clicking every 30 seconds replay?
          3) maybe some way to afk grind, see how successful AFK Arena was ... maybe exploration? special missions? more craft?
          4) building a team that could do 10x gb10 without fail also would be cool, now spd teams fall from time to time

Comment

Working...
          X