EXP Building Update: Distribution of Total Experience to Monsters Placed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EXP Building Update: Distribution of Total Experience to Monsters Placed

In current system, we have some EXP buildings that passively grant some experience to placed monsters over time. Although every bit of those small experience helps, the amount can be increased to help not only the early game player progress in game, but also increase the purchasability of those EXP BUILDING BOOSTERS.

So here is my suggestion. Fix the amount of experience that can be gathered in all of those buildings to certain amount per hour as a total amount of experience, instead of experience per monster. An example is given below, but the aim is to give filexibility to players on farming exp for their monsters, like in scenario.

--
    Image Building Name Before Update After Update
    Tranquil Forest Provides XP to 4 monsters (+100 xp / hr) Provides total of +400 xp/hr divided equally between monsters placed in building (Max 4 monster).
    Crystal Lake Provides XP to 4 monsters (+150 xp / hr) Provides total of +600 xp/hr divided equally between monsters placed in building (Max 4 monster).
    Gusty Cliffs Provides XP to 5 monsters (+150 xp / hr) Provides total of +750 xp/hr divided equally between monsters placed in building (Max 5 monster).
    Practice Battle Field Provides XP to 5 monsters (+200 xp / hr) Provides total of +1000 xp/hr divided equally between monsters placed in building (Max 5 monster).
    --

So why that would increase the purchasability of that EXP BUILDING BOOSTERS in shop ? With 300% boost, max amount in Practice field increase up to 3000xp/h for single monster. Experience in Faimon with exp boos, for each of three monster is around 5k per run. Not too broken with new buildings on boost, but certainly better passive experience during your sleep and working schedules.

Also please do not forget that --> THIS <-- has not been implemented to the game yet (sadly) so in the end of the day, you will need to "click" monster to continue their exp farm in those buildings, which another thing that can be used as proof this is not broken.

Please feel free to comment here, and give your opinion. Do not forget to leave a like to help this idea to be implemented in game, or criticize to help us make it better
    Last edited by ViralPanda; 05-19-2019, 02:42 PM.

the reason i don't bother using xp building is because of this
    Also please do not forget that --> THIS <-- has not been implemented to the game yet (sadly) so in the end of the day, you will need to "click" monster to continue their exp farm in those buildings, which another thing that can be used as proof this is not broken.
    i actually don't really mind with the low XP (but sure i'll be happy if they increased it) as it can be used to max 2* monster.
    if they increase the xp rate, even it's only slightly, it might affect the purchase of XP booster.

Comment

• ViralPanda
      ViralPanda commented
      Editing a comment
      I've max 4* monster past month, couldn't wait them after level 24 or so ahahahah

I promise to buy Exp Boosters more often com2us i promise (!)

Can we have bit more attention to this ?

Comment

I don't know if they ''''fixed''' it since i didn't use exp building since late 2014 but i was really bothered by the blocked exp monster at every 'Level Up'. At that time you need to tap every time on a 'Level Up' popup to actually level up the mob....that was a real waste of time. If that wasn't fixed, your suggestion is nearly useless

Comment

I still believe this one is quite decent idea, would like to give one chance to show up on front to take more attention and feed back

Comment

One last chance for this idea as well before I let it go to sink in the "deep forum"

Comment

Also double the xp in xp buildings when you use "double xp". I know, it's a mouthful. Please add that to top. Feel free to credit grab the idea. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X