Auto Runs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auto Runs

I know we ll never get a sweep mode for cairos and maps but please consider an auto mode:

we stock up energy > we enter in cairos > we hit auto run till energy 0 > we collect a chest with all goodies.

Oh my god nooooo this will increase the gap between players and all updates up till now always focused to close gaps between f2p/p2p and early/end games (!!!!!!!!) Big noooo (!!!!!!)
    Last edited by ViralPanda; 04-28-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

• Sumatoman
      Sumatoman commented
      Editing a comment
      what are you talking about? It closer the gap between early and late game players. It is harder to progress as a late game player as compare to early game. It is just like higher level player is harder to get a level up as compare to lower lever players.

I am a f2p player... That doesn't mean I don't have energy. and sitting on top of tablet when I have work to do.. that's when the gap gets bigger!

Plus the gap u r referring to.. can never close.. I joined a guild that most pp were paying to play... They were +15 nice runes before I could even finish 1 DB10 run... If u know what I mean!
    Last edited by RainDeer; 04-28-2019, 06:33 AM.

Comment

It will kill chat in game. They will never do that. You have to pay attention to the game, so they can milk you out from those sweet dollars. Nevver gonna happen.

Comment

• RainDeer
        RainDeer commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't consider this as a possible outcome. You still need to do raids, give advice, take advice etc. when u are away for work, u don't chat in game... You just get the option to do cairos as well as long as u are away.

• Sumatoman
        Sumatoman commented
        Editing a comment
        If you want to chat, you are still going to chat. When I farm 5 to 8 hours a day, I never bother with chat at all. Also Com2us never had the idea of chatting and farming. For 3 years or so, the chat auto close after each dungeon runs. And right now, you get put in to a random channel after re-log. IF THEY REALLY want to milk money out of chat they would have MAKE THESE SMALL IMPROVEMENTS AGES AGO. Com2us dont care of players chatting because it doesn't give them the direct profits.

• suave
        suave commented
        Editing a comment
        Disagree killing chat unless the auto runs are over 5 minutes. I propose x3 runs than sell etc amd repeat. X3 is 1 minute scenario or 3 mins b10 ish. Wouldn't break the game and encourages MORE chat right? wiewiorevo

In ChainStrike you can auto run the dungeons and the tower. The chat is still active there even for such a new game. The aspect of adding the auto run to summoners war would be a much appreciated addition and it would make things a lot better for those who are trying to multitask and play the game at the same time. I love using auto run in chainstrike because I can play my Xbox at the exact same time as its farming for me and I love it. The amount of people playing at a time would possibly increase because they don’t have to keep hitting reply after their run finishes. It much more efficient and appreciated. Just because it’s going to be looping the battles doesn’t mean chat will die or anything like that. In chain strike I still get 90% flat gear and 9 % bad stuff. I only keep like one thing and that’s no different with summoners war. I can run dragons or giants 20 times and still only keep like 1 rune.

Comment

Yeah, lets go almost idle with this game. This will never happen and the problem is that we have to say this every single time, because post about that are happening here almost every day.
        You have to pay attention to the game.
        The gap between players will increase as hell when this will happen.
        And just no. Go trough 5 first pages here and read reasons why that will never happen. Personally i dont even want auto run, its good as it is.
        Cheerys buddy.
        Oh and because you are not on chat doesnt mean that noone is chatting on some channel. Im doing this very often, on random with randoms and on guild chat - not always someone can use messanger/discord/lime or whatever you are using in your part on the world (in europe i feel like lime its not that popular tho).
        Just stop posting those kind of topics. We are just going trough the same thing again.
        Have a nice day

Comment

*sigh* if people want auto run like other games have, why arent they playing the other games??? jesus. the day auto run is added is the day ftp dies.

Comment

• *NotChow*
            *NotChow* commented
            Editing a comment
            suave by that logic, why should i even have to play the game? why cant my team be running dungeon 24/7 and i log on whenever its convent for me to do so and collect the loot?

• suave
            suave commented
            Editing a comment
            Should still have to work for the reward. 2 mins runs is plenty. 30 sec is annoying. Over 5 minutes than you're not actually playing the game. I disagree with anything over 5 or 10 minutes.

• *NotChow*
            *NotChow* commented
            Editing a comment
            "Should still have to work for the reward"

bing bing bing. and thats why auto run is a dumb idea! now youre getting it.

edit: suave
        Working...
        X