Make splendid Blessing craftable

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make splendid Blessing craftable

The blessing adds so much fun to the game, espiacally for end game players who get a lot of Nat5 dupes.
    It must be very expensive and you can only have one at time.
    Craftable only 1 per month, you need 1000 pieces of every crystal and one Nat5.
    With this ingredients you would have the possibility to change dupe Nat5s!

Way too unrealistic in my opinion.

Instead of it, add it once a year item in Ancient Coin shop for everyone to access it from early game to end game player, by playing the game and staying active through events.

Comment

• caltinor
      caltinor commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 to using ancient coins and having long cooldown. way more reasonable.

if anything they could make the 4* blessing craft able each month
    for 5* blessing if it available for purchase/crafting...... something like once a year like ViralPanda suggested seems appropriate

Comment

I think anything with a cooldown greater than a month is overkill. A month is a long time in gameplay experience. Also, if the point is to reduce dupes, then it should be accessible by everyone so that the dupe overstock never exists to begin with. Viral panda's suggestion about ancient coins is more reasonable and accessible.

Comment

• Playmate
        Playmate commented
        Editing a comment
        -1 once a month is too often for vast majority of players. Some people get their nat5 after months eaven years of playing

• caltinor
        caltinor commented
        Editing a comment
        yes, but nothing about the blessings increases nat5 chance. just means that when you do, you get to chose. So what does it hurt to have a stock of them? also, if the other suggestion about using ancient coins is adopted, people probably couldn't buy them that quick to begin with.

Blessings are fun and com2us should give options allow us to obtain them more frequently.

Comment

Blessings are fun and com2us should let it stay the way like it is - twice a year is enough for a splendid Blessing

the 4* Blessing can be added to the ancient coin shop or could be farmable with whirling elemental Crystals + Pure magic crystals

Comment

Everyone can have how many blessing wish .... is enough to take your phone and sw account to a good priest ... blessing , blessing and more blessing...

Comment

And directly into the game cheaper than my suggestion but ok

Comment

Now that dupes can craft 1 of 20 l6* legendary runes..... I dont mind getting dupe nat5 anymore. Not gonna use crystal coin that i craft to buy that blessing. I'll go for the rune for each dupe i got

Comment

we did it bois!!!

Comment

Working...
                X