QoL Suggestion on Laby Stage Labels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QoL Suggestion on Laby Stage Labels

My new suggestion will be about Laby stages, and their specific labels in map that can be seen through Battle Info of each individual member, from Member section in Laby.

Sadly, we are not G3 guild that can clear it within same day of start, and we need to coordinate for remaining high ranks, either through game or from other channels. It is awasome to call for attacks on specific stages by simply shouting out their labels, like A8 and F3 but we need to check those labels from the section i've told above.

Marks that can be put by Guild Leaders or Vices requires them to be active 7/24.

As both ways are unpractical, i suggest adding marks on both Maps and Battle Info sections, as follow;

Click image for larger version  Name:	lABY uPDATE.png Views:	1 Size:	1.24 MB ID:	1854442

Click image for larger version  Name:	Laby stage buff.png Views:	1 Size:	1.05 MB ID:	1854443

Please feel free to comment on these small updates, and leave a like to support idea and for more attention !!
    Last edited by ViralPanda; 04-13-2019, 05:06 AM.

You should think twice on posting especially when it comes to the thread title ... its very misleading

Comment

• ViralPanda
      ViralPanda commented
      Editing a comment
      Got your point, but it seems i cannot change the title.

• Kalionys
      Kalionys commented
      Editing a comment
      i can change the title if needed ViralPanda

+1 this is a great QOL improvement!

Comment

+1 for this suggestion

Comment

this already exists (though poorly done imo)
        if u go to 'member' tab and click 'battle info' u can see the letter+digit of each lab stage (and also what stage each member hit in the current lab)

however it would much easier if they implement it the way u described it here
        so +1
        Last edited by Kalionys; 04-15-2019, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• ViralPanda
          ViralPanda commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah, i tried explain this at first above, but bit unpractical imo.

Yes, i would appreciate if you can change it into "QoL Suggestion on Laby Stage Labels"

• Kalionys
          Kalionys commented
          Editing a comment
          done

+1 from me, great idea

Comment

Up for more attention and upvote, or discussion !!

Comment

Working...
          X