Continuous battle system pve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuous battle system pve

Can we get a continuous battle system for pve? It would be very convenient to just have the game continuing to run dungeons by itself until energy is run dry. Just give an option for us to choose either to keep 4, 5 or 6 star runes or grade essence upon starting the continuous run.

this was suggested a thousand times here and it's something the majority doesn't want (search for "Auto farm" or "farm 10x")

we don't want an idle game and it would Benefit the p2w Players with tons of Crystals and faster Teams and widen the gap between us and the top players

Comment

yea! and com2us should also have someone else work for me while i collect the paycheck....lazzzzzzyyyyyyyyy

Comment

That's funny. I just saw a thread about this a couple days ago... *sigh* when will y'all learn that there is no good reason for this to be implemented?

Comment

• suave
          suave commented
          Editing a comment
          There are plenty of good reasons. More time to chat in world and guild chat. More time to do stuff in outside world. Consider just x3 1 day per month. That'll change scenario from 20 seconds to 60. And b10 from 1m to 3m. Nailyou866

• caltinor
          caltinor commented
          Editing a comment
          suave that convenience is severely overshadowed by the detriment of P2W farmers. This feature would create such a gap between paying and non-paying players that people would leave the game.

My mistake, was not familiar with the search and couldn't find anything about the auto farm. It's just that sometimes I'd be farming and fall asleep with my phone on, aha. Just thought it would be nice to have that as an option for whenever we can't glue our faces to the phone but if the community doesn't want it then that's cool. I guess I am pretty lazy.

Comment

I dont agree with 8 to 300 minute auto running.

I do agree with Atleast x3 scenario. C'mon. No argument against this. Id prefer x10 scenario and x3 b10.

For all you arguing the whales problem. Consider this

1. Added delay to make it double duration so manual runner runs twice as fast.

2. Make it an item. Max 1 use per month for 5 hours or 10h.

Comment

• caltinor
            caltinor commented
            Editing a comment
            A time handicap, or limit to how often it can be used, does add some balance. still favors the P2W folks, but it's a step towards balance.

I don’t get you people. If you’re not willing to grind you don’t deserve good runes. Like so many others on this forum you’re playing the wrong game.

Comment

• suave
            suave commented
            Editing a comment
            The grind. Even with this implemented you still need to grind for thousands of hours for better runes amd grinds.
            We are changing the cooldown from 15 sec scenario runs to 1 minute and 50 second b10 runs to 3 minutes. Cold-Krush
        Working...
        X