A better use for Unknown Scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A better use for Unknown Scrolls

What if you could convert scrolls, say like 60 Unknown -> 1 Mythical, 8 Mythical ->1 Legend? I mean, who's got time clicking, viewing summon animations 500-2000 times - something?
    Last edited by RaidOES; 03-27-2019, 12:39 PM.

This isn't gonna happen like...ever

First of all, 60 unknown into a single MS could be fine but the whole mechanic is wrong imo
    Normally, if you don't spam summon x10 fodder from the US, you could have at least 2000 US so, in your suggestion
    these 2000 scrolls can become something like 60 MS and then 7 LS.....are you crazy??
    The Legendary Scrolls maybe are not top quality item but are still in the hight 5 of them, they're premium items gived
    on special times......and even so, 8 MS into a LS...so with a 750 pack you can get a LS + 3 MS......
    idk how much you played this game but if you did enough time you mustn't write things like this
    Last edited by StormSefr; 03-27-2019, 12:52 PM. Reason: better explaining

Comment

Originally posted by StormSefr View Post
      This isn't gonna happen like...ever

First of all, 60 unknown into a single MS could be fine but the whole mechanic is wrong imo
      Normally, if you don't spam summon x10 fodder from the US, you could have at least 2000 US so, in your suggestion
      these 2000 scrolls can become something like 60 MS and then 7 LS.....are you crazy??
      The Legendary Scrolls maybe are not top quality item but are still in the hight 5 of them, they're premium items gived
      on special times......and even so, 8 MS into a LS...so with a 750 pack you can get a LS + 3 MS......
      idk how much you played this game but if you did enough time you mustn't write things like this
      (3¤'s 1.4%) on 65 un Scrolls = 91% - 1 myth 3¤ - now I am not suggesting that it'll solely be scrolls
      nor am I supporting the mechanic, yet we, as a gaming community
      must understand that making things more accessible,
      reliant on nit-pick day life choices - f2p players' experience (with already persistent improvements)
      makes ground for the suggestion, as such in real-life.

(Insert groan voice)

Please note that this is not a 12-foot political debate arguing society's dispersion of wealth.

A definition must be had, nevertheless acquired either time-limited or by the usage
      of sparse crystals - new currencies if deemed to be definitory.

As to how long I've played this game,
      56-1000 hours - Does it sound good as an estimation?

Comment

I think a more acceptable number would be 100 unknown->1 Mystical. It would be a neat thing to do to make Unknowns useful for more than just fodder. And if there was a limit on it, like 3-5 per week, that would be ideal. It minimizes the chance of being abused.

HOWEVER, I do not think there should be a conversion from Mysticals to Legendaries. That would be far too good.

But overall, I don't see this as a necessary change, as the scroll system is honestly just fine. And Mysticals are far more available now than they ever were in the past.

Comment

There's peiple with thousands of unknown scrolls.no no thx.

1. Increase monster storage to 150
          2. Have a better way of eating 1 star fodder and evolving max 2s and 3s.
          what id like.

Comment

• cruxio002
            cruxio002 commented
            Editing a comment
            Have an option in Summonhenge where 1 star monsters automatically converted to pure EXP and store it in the Power-up Circle. Then you can use stored exp as food material instead of monsters.

Make unknown scroll into crafting material for blessings.

Comment

Working...
          X