My personal balance patch: light and dark monsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My personal balance patch: light and dark monsters

Dark Dragon, Grogen: [Tweak] - Awakened bonus from +25% resistance to +15% critical rate, leader skill from increases resistance of ally monsters by +41% to increases attack of ally monsters +33%.

Details: this is a very rare monster that is supposed to "decimate" his enemies, he's slow, so these changes are needed.

Valkyrja, Akroma: [Rework] God's Shield (Passive) - Calls upon the power of the divine shield, passively gains immunity against all harmful effects. Additionally, actively applies defense and anti critical buff in the party for 2 turns. [Reusable in 5 turns]

Details: this is, in my opinion, a necessary change, she does not fullfil any good role, just a stall monster in toah, never seen an Akroma in RTA. She could have a place there, she is immune to one of the strongest things in there, CC. This will also open a slot if his second skill is changed.

Valkyrja, Akroma: [Rework] Seal of Light - Attack damage depends on defense, from 440% atk and 11% enemy max health to 500% def, silence from 2 to 3 turns.

Details: due to self defense buff, she is now able to dish some great damage, she is a defense type monster that is immune to the broken debuff, big synergy for this rare monster.

Oracle, Giana: [Nerf] - Critical Error (Reusable in 6/5/4 turns) to (Reusable in 7/6/5 turns)

Details: this is an extremelly powerful monster that has great impact, offers bomb damage, strips and stuns, the built-in additional turn from the bomb provides a way to make use of error too easily, cooldown nerf is necessary.

Dragon Knight, Ragdoll: [Tweak] Tooth for a tooth - Increases the attack bar of all allies except you by 10% if an ally receives a critical hit then increase self attack bar by 20%.

Details: I've made this to make him more aggresive whereas his team will be less dangerous as how it is now. 20% of attack bar on himself will let him cycle turns very fast, similar to Artamiel, however, Arta does gain stats and immediately attacks you, which also means he can strip.

Archangel, Artamiel: [Tweak] - Awakened bonus from +25% resistance to +15% critical rate.

Details: this is a very tanky unit that gets tankier as the battle goes, one of his weakness is being def broken or if his passive gets turned off, so one way to tone him down a bit is to remove this powerful awaken.

Archangel, Artamiel: [Nerf] Judge (Passive) - Increases defense by 10% (Accumulates up to 10 times)

Details: longer time to build up makes him less dangerous at the start of the battle, I think this will help a bit to tone him down.

Beastmonk, Rahul: [Buff] Trick of darkness - Attacks all enemies with a spell that summons the power of darkness. This attack has a 75% chance to remove and block the beneficial effects granted on the target for 2 turns. The damage of this skill is proportionate to your MAX HP

Details: this trick is by far the weakest in the whole family, in which Ritesh is the strongest and by far, all the BM place debuffs that are harmful from the very beginning, def break, silence, slow and glancing, whereas anti buff depends on the enemy using buffs after you place this on them, since Rahul is very slow, this will never happen, this synergy is catastrophic. Also both, light and dark BM have the lowest hit points in the family, which does not make sense since they are rarer.

Beastmonks: Kumar, Ritesh and Shazam [Tweak] - Stats changed to the exact same as Chandra, HP: 13170
    Beastmonks: Chandra and Rahul [Tweak] - Stats changed to the exact same as Ritesh, HP: 13500

Details: this change is to strengthem the shield's BMs, fire and light one and to tone down a bit Ritesh, which has the best debuff, and stats in the whole family.

Pioneer, Woonsa: [Buff] Inhale Magic - Additionally increases each allied unit's attack bar by 5% per beneficial effect removed from each enemy. (Reusable in 5 turns)

Details: this change will make him stronger and deadly against buff spammers, also improved cooldown is a must for him.

Pioneer, Nigong: [Buff] Heavenly protection - Revives all dead allies with 30% HP, cleanses everyone and casts Soul Protection upon all allies that are alive for 3 turns. If the ally with Soul Protection dies, that ally will be revived automatically with 30% HP.

Details: this change is made to improve Nigong since he is rather weak compared to Amarna who is a four star, which does not make any sense.

Ifrit, Veromos: [Buff] Conversion of Magic [Passive] - All allied units recover HP, instead of only Veromos.

Details: current situation of Vero is bad, he's in need of an urgent buff, he fell behind his brothers too hard, and has proven to be not too strong against Jeanne as we have seen in the last tournament.

Harp Magician, Vivachel: [Nerf] Song of switched destiny - Switches the current Attack Bar and HP of the enemy, excluding the Boss, or another ally target. This effect can't be resisted and ignores the immunity, afterwards, you fall asleep for 1 turn. (Reusable in 7 turns)

Details: Vivachel is outstandingly strong due to the ability to easily reduce your health to zero due to her strong skill, this will at least provide an opportunity against her if she procs a turn.

Feel free to add your opinion with respect.

Nigong is not weak at all and comparing him to Amarna isn’t the best way to look at him. Amarna only has 9885 base HP compared to Nigong’s 12840 which is one of the highest in the game and he has a 33% universal HP lead.

Its true that Amarna has a really strong kit, but it’s base stats are terrible which balance it. Nigong’s kit might not be as versatile as Amarna but it’s base stats are way better. If I had a choice to pick one to use in my RTA teams and AD, I’d pick Nigong any day over Amarna.
    Last edited by Bluemoon_45; 02-20-2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Yay! I agree with most of them but some really bug me.

Ragdoll:
      Like leo, he is not supossed to be exclusively an attacker unit, they should both provide some kind of utility. If ragdoll only increases his own atk bar then you would take that away from him. Why not just make his passive increase allies atk bar 15% on the first hit of an attack instead of each individual atack. This way multi hitters will have a chance against him.

Rahul:
      So you would give Rahul the exact same third skill that Kumar has but with an added strip?

Woonsa:
      His cooldown is way too long for a stripper and that is all he really does. He should have -1 cd on his third and that would be enough in my opinion.

Comment

• NeosDany
        NeosDany commented
        Editing a comment
        The problem with Ragdoll is that he is godly or beyond godly tier as support, making him as a nuker is the correct way to nerf him, I think...

Kumar is very powerful now, since he can aoe silence and strips with his basic attack, on the other side, Rahul anti buff does not provide any kind of cc, neither utility because by the time he uses it, his enemies are buffed, for sure, and his basic hit is a branding hit that of course is weaker than Chandra' stun, Ritesh's provoke, Kumar's strip and even Shazam def break. And let's not forget that both, Shazam and Rahul are the rarest in the family.

Woonsa can be buffed correctly by just improving his cooldown by 1, but since he's meant to be one of the best stripers, due to speed awakening and you can just compare him to Giana who gains turns, plants bombs, strips and stuns, I think it will not be enough, he must get some juicy buff to reach his deserved spot, then increasing the bars will be ideal, since Chiwu decreases in enemies, why can't Woonsa increase in his allies...

• IgnitusUmbra
        IgnitusUmbra commented
        Editing a comment
        NeosDany Rahul with aoe strip would be really good, and the with the 2 turn block beneficial it would be OP. I'd say strip plus 1 turn block beneficial effects. Also I think shazam should def break for 2 turns with his first skill instead of 1.
        Last edited by IgnitusUmbra; 02-13-2019, 11:37 AM.

• NeosDany
        NeosDany commented
        Editing a comment
        IgnitusUmbra What do you suggest for Rahul? AoE block beneficial is completelly useless in his kit, Even Zinc, the dark living armor "Heap of Ashes" is way more strong, I can't understand why...

+1 Literally all of these seem good and reasonable (unless I misread something). The only ones I'm iffy on are Ragdoll and Arta as I think you're being a bit soft on them. Also, why no Phoenixes or Nepthys? Geldnir could probably be in here too, but considering he's still relatively new I can understand leaving him out.

Overall, this would be an amazing balance patch to have.

Edit: So I thought for Akroma you were giving two potential options, but based on Qbert's comment those are supposed to be one buff. That is way too much.
      Last edited by immatx; 02-14-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NeosDany View Post
        Dark Dragon, Grogen: [Tweak] - Awakened bonus from +25% resistance to +15% critical rate, leader skill from increases resistance of ally monsters by +41% to increases attack of ally monsters +33%.
        +1

Valkyrja, Akroma: [Rework] God's Shield (Passive) - Calls upon the power of the divine shield, passively gains immunity against all harmful effects. Additionally, actively applies defense and anti critical buff in the party for 2 turns. [Reusable in 5 turns]

Valkyrja, Akroma: [Rework] Seal of Light - Attack damage depends on defense, from 440% atk and 11% enemy max health to 500% def, silence from 2 to 3 turns.
        -1 ... Akroma is not as bad as some forum posters want you to believe, and you just buffed the %$&@ out of her. Twice. With these buffs a Vamp Akroma would be virtually unkillable.

Oracle, Giana: [Nerf] - Critical Error (Reusable in 6/5/4 turns) to (Reusable in 7/6/5 turns)
        +1 ... only because her S1 gives her a ton of ATB letting her cycle cooldowns too fast.

Dragon Knight, Ragdoll: [Tweak] Tooth for a tooth - Increases the attack bar of all allies except you by 10% if an ally receives a critical hit then increase self attack bar by 20%.
        -1 ... I'm willing to wait a bit rather than back-to-back nerfs so quickly

Archangel, Artamiel: [Tweak] - Awakened bonus from +25% resistance to +15% critical rate.
        Archangel, Artamiel: [Nerf] Judge (Passive) - Increases defense by 10% (Accumulates up to 10 times)
        +1 ... but I would also remove the atb gain. He doesn't need that.

Beastmonk, Rahul: [Buff] Trick of darkness - Attacks all enemies with a spell that summons the power of darkness. This attack has a 75% chance to remove and block the beneficial effects granted on the target for 2 turns. The damage of this skill is proportionate to your MAX HP
        -1 ... but only because you added the buff block. A MAX HP scaling nuke is a premium skill, an AOE strip is a premium skill ... that combo alone would be crazy good, especially without a chance to glance ....adding a buff block on top of that would be crazy.

Beastmonks: Kumar, Ritesh and Shazam [Tweak] - Stats changed to the exact same as Chandra, HP: 13170
        Beastmonks: Chandra and Rahul [Tweak] - Stats changed to the exact same as Ritesh, HP: 13500
        +1 .. sure OK

Pioneer, Woonsa: [Buff] Inhale Magic - Additionally increases each allied unit's attack bar by 5% per beneficial effect removed from each enemy. (Reusable in 5 turns)
        +1 ... sure OK

Pioneer, Nigong: [Buff] Heavenly protection - Revives all dead allies with 30% HP, cleanses everyone and casts Soul Protection upon all allies that are alive for 3 turns. If the ally with Soul Protection dies, that ally will be revived automatically with 30% HP.
        +1 ... sure OK

Ifrit, Veromos: [Buff] Conversion of Magic [Passive] - All allied units recover HP, instead of only Veromos.
        +1 ... sure OK

Harp Magician, Vivachel: [Nerf] Song of switched destiny - Switches the current Attack Bar and HP of the enemy, excluding the Boss, or another ally target. This effect can't be resisted and ignores the immunity, afterwards, you fall asleep for 1 turn. (Reusable in 7 turns)
        -1 ... this sounds good in theory for the times it's used perfectly; sure, yes, at those times its super strong ... but a lot of times its used it's only a minor swap or used on allies with a worse effect than Chasun. So you'd be penalizing her ALL times she uses it just to nerf her ability to combo into a kill at the most opportune times. As a lucky owner of Vivachel, sure I'm a bit biased, but that also means I have a lot more experience with her and not just anecdotal memories of the times she did crazy stuff. It's definitely one of the more reasonable nerf ideas I've heard though. A more appropriate nerf would be to give the target like +10% hp or a shield after use.

TOTAL = +3
        Last edited by Qbert; 02-13-2019, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• *NotChow*
          *NotChow* commented
          Editing a comment
          Youre sooooo right.... 3rd/4th highest rta win rate, ignores immunity, raw “damage” bypasses shields and invincibility, totally doesn’t need a nerf

• Qbert
          Qbert commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like Chow, toxic like Chow, doesn't read more than a few words like Chow ... definitely not Chow.

Going on ignore like Chow though.

• *Chow*
          *Chow* commented
          Editing a comment
          Better put everyone on ignore when you can’t compose a logical debate! Haha loser

I don't think they're repeating a lead skill in the dragons family cuz that is one of the two things the dragons have as unique: all 5 different leader skill and all 5 different second skills. Then if Grogen's getting a new leader skill what we have available is def and accuracy lead, wich is not that bad if they add something in his third skill and considering that he has stun on second skill.

I also don't think they would swap light and dark dragons leader skills cuz that's a big nerf to Zerath and he doesn't deserve that... BUT what they could do is give HP leader from Verad to Zerath, give a DEF leader to Verad and give the Crit rate lead Zerath currently have to Grogen

For me, doing this for the Dragons family is good enough and i'll never ask for a Grogen buff again: Change Grogen's awakening bonus from resistance to crit rate or +15 spd and give him Critical rate leader skill... or accuracy cuz anything is better than resistance for a Cleave monster

Tomorrow i post another reply of my opinions on other buffs/nerfs cause i'm lazy and asleep now

Comment

• NeosDany
          NeosDany commented
          Editing a comment
          It doesn't matter if a leader skill repeats, I think it's time for the developers to ensure balance over "traditions", if you know what i mean (This statement carries out to Tian Liang second skill nerf)

• Jug
          Jug commented
          Editing a comment
          I was looking at his transmog S2 and it looks as if he is applying a lot of debuffs. So, can it change to random application of debuffs to enemies? Something like Desert Queen's Curse of the Beautiful, except that the debuffs are random.

Leader and awakening changes - Yes.

S3 maybe add something like dealing additional x% damage for a certain condition, e.g. for each buff on enemy target, or, if enemy target has no buff.

Of course - buff Akroma...

With your buffs she would be unkillable and almost one hit everyone ^^.

She's already strong and doesnt need a buff.

Comment

• NeosDany
          NeosDany commented
          Editing a comment
          I went to gather information from the wikia before posting her buff, she has lower base def compared to Verad, and the multiplier I propose is the same as Verad's absolute zero, which is an aoe skill, now the difference would be that she self buffs her defense and provides anti crit, now now, considering Artamiel self boosts his defense up to +100% which is more than a permanent defense buff on him, plus counter attacks with a striping skill that also increases attack bar, I see a possibility for this to be a good way to buff her, let's not forget that she is a light nat five, a very rare monster.

• Qbert
          Qbert commented
          Editing a comment
          Artamiel's passive is based on base defense. Defense buffs are based on total defense. Any well runed defense based mon would already have well over +100% defense, making Artamiel's passive much less valuable than a def buff.

• GetReal
          GetReal commented
          Editing a comment
          Verad can be debuffed. Akroma can not. Not even Oblivion

No han? Seriously?

Comment

• NeosDany
          NeosDany commented
          Editing a comment
          My problem with him is that I don't have enough knowledge about how he performs, sorry :s

• Taryu
          Taryu commented
          Editing a comment
          Han is a solid damage dealer... and that's about it. He's not hard to kill like perna, theo, laika, odin; he's not a bruiser like Chow, Diana, Artamiel; he's not good at helping or synergizing with his teammates (either with debuffs or cc and heal/buffs) like Aegir, ethna, Tesa, Shi hou and etc.

Maybe adding a small stun chance or strip(reliable) on his third skill and also 35% atk bar per crit instead of 30% for the reliable turn cycling... and please, make it scale with speed... at least make his third skill speed scaling

• DrWord
          DrWord commented
          Editing a comment
          NeosDany So does that mean that you got all the knowledge on the monsters you want to buff/nerf because you have them? No right?

Naw. Grogen is okay. Not epic. Not the best but not the worst either.

Akroma. Fast + tanky + vamp or a fast and tanky healer and Akroma is annoying and can catch you out. The buffs you suggest would not only make her almost unbeatable without ignore defense, but would make Akroma floors of ToaH near impossible.

Giana. Just remove the stun from the strip. Juno and Praha don't have it and neither have the ability to nuke.

Ragdoll. Meh. Ownere would scream. Those who face him a lot will scream. Sounds like a logical suggestion.

Arty. Yes. To both.

Beast Monks. NO. Hell NO! Your suggestion to make Rahul meta is to nerf Ritesh and Kumar? NO. Chandra is already extremely OP when used right. Shazam doesn't need s3 to def break. Tweeking s1 to be 2 turn would be sufficient. Rahul when used right is OP as well. Of course he is no good against immunity! NOT A SINGLE DEBUFFER IS! But he blocks those buffs like a champion, he shields an ally and revenges. Mayhe maybe tweek s1 so it is relevant. Maybe change it to stun and give Chandra freeze on s1. 1 turn of course.

Woonsa. No. Just no. Reduce cooldown of s3 by 1-2 turns and double the HP steal. Make it so strip comes BEFORE HP steal. If only 1 turn CD and no increase to HP steal or change to order of HP steal/strip make it so HP stolen AoE heals all allies.

Ningong. NO. he is already incredibly good. A good tanky Ningong can single handedly keep his entire team alive without issue. His heal, soul protect AND AoE revive makes him a serious threat if you can't either nuke him in one turn or keep his skills reset, which on vio is near impossible. Most I have come across have over 50k HP(Hp Hp Hp) 200+ speed, many breaking 250 vio. Just no.

Vero. Sure. Why not. Still won't make him useful for anyone beyond newbie. The heals too small to be relevant. The cleanse to random. Would only be used in very rare circumstances. Even then immunity units would be chosen over Vero pretty much every time.

Vivachel. Put a cap on the switch. 50% HP lost/gained or 70%. That would balance her.

Nerfing Ritesh and Kumar is unjust. They have limited use already. They are explicitly HP tanks that don't do altogether that much damage. Their ability and use comes from their tanking ability. You take that away they loose what little use they have. Chandra, Rahul, Shazam all have higher defense stats, to make up for the lower HP. They are meant to be tankier. Chandra and Rahul especially need to be tankier because their shield means they can protect the nuke or support leaving them often as the priority target.

Comment

Originally posted by
          Valkyrja, Akroma
          : [Rework] God's Shield (Passive) - Calls upon the power of the divine shield, passively gains immunity against all harmful effects. Additionally, actively applies defense and anti critical buff in the party for 2 turns. [Reusable in 5 turns]

Are the defense and anti crit buff casted when she gets a turn or you got to waste a turn to get those buffs? (?)

Originally posted by
          [U
          Valkyrja, Akroma[/U]: [Rework] Seal of Light - Attack damage depends on defense, from 440% atk and 11% enemy max health to 500% def, silence from 2 to 3 turns.

I don't think that's the change that she need (-1)

Originally posted by
          [U
          Oracle, Giana[/U]: [Nerf] - Critical Error (Reusable in 6/5/4 turns) to (Reusable in 7/6/5 turns)

That nerf is ok but she will continue being too strong. What makes Giana really strong is her first turn Aoe stun against will runes, so if you wanna nerf Giana you gotta nerf her stun chance on third skill, not her cooldowns (-1)

Originally posted by
          [U
          Dragon Knight, Ragdoll[/U]: [Tweak] Tooth for a tooth - Increases the attack bar of all allies except you by 10% if an ally receives a critical hit then increase self attack bar by 20%.

The real problem of Ragdoll(at least for me) is his passive activating per ally hited with a crit, which means everyone gets 80% attack bar if a mo long does dragon's dance and crit all 4 units at least 1 time... and that's BS (-1)

Originally posted by
          [U
          Archangel, Artamiel[/U]: [Tweak] - Awakened bonus from +25% resistance to +15% critical rate.

I don't know what to say about this one (?)

Originally posted by
          [U
          Archangel, Artamiel[/U]: [Nerf] Judge (Passive) - Increases defense by 10% (Accumulates up to 10 times)

I like this, it makes him weaker early game(+1)

Originally posted by
          [U
          Beastmonk, Rahul[/U]: [Buff] Trick of darkness - Attacks all enemies with a spell that summons the power of darkness. This attack has a 75% chance to remove and block the beneficial effects granted on the target for 2 turns. The damage of this skill is proportionate to your MAX HP

I really like this buff and i can't think of a better one for my Rahul. He desperately need something else in his skill set to make him usable

Originally posted by
          [U
          Beastmonks: Kumar, Ritesh and Shazam[/U] [Tweak] - Stats changed to the exact same as Chandra, HP: 13170

their base stats are fine as they are, ld units should not get privilege just cuz they're rare (-1)

Originally posted by
          [U
          Pioneer, Woonsa[/U]: [Buff] Inhale Magic - Additionally increases each allied unit's attack bar by 5% per beneficial effect removed from each enemy. (Reusable in 5 turns)

What i think he needs is -1 cd on third skill and strip first and then damage the enemies so -1 to this

Originally posted by
          [U
          Pioneer, Nigong[/U]: [Buff] Heavenly protection - Revives all dead allies with 30% HP, cleanses everyone and casts Soul Protection upon all allies that are alive for 3 turns. If the ally with Soul Protection dies, that ally will be revived automatically with 30% HP.

I like this buff, it makes him more versatile (+1)

Originally posted by
          [U
          Ifrit, Veromos[/U]: [Buff] Conversion of Magic [Passive] - All allied units recover HP, instead of only Veromos.

+1 fair buff to veromos

Originally posted by
          [U
          Harp Magician, Vivachel[/U]: [Nerf] Song of switched destiny - Switches the current Attack Bar and HP of the enemy, excluding the Boss, or another ally target. This effect can't be resisted and ignores the immunity, afterwards, you fall asleep for 1 turn. (Reusable in 7 turns)
          i like the drawback idea for her third skill but i don't know if 1 turn sleep is enough (?)

Comment

Originally posted by NeosDany View Post

Details: this is a very rare monster that is supposed to "decimate" his enemies, he's slow, so these changes are needed.

+1

Details: this is, in my opinion, a necessary change, she does not fullfil any good role, just a stall monster in toah, never seen an Akroma in RTA. She could have a place there, she is immune to one of the strongest things in there, CC. This will also open a slot if his second skill is changed.

Details: due to self defense buff, she is now able to dish some great damage, she is a defense type monster that is immune to the broken debuff, big synergy for this rare monster.

+1

Details: this is an extremelly powerful monster that has great impact, offers bomb damage, strips and stuns, the built-in additional turn from the bomb provides a way to make use of error too easily, cooldown nerf is necessary.

+1 - For me, Seara should get the same nerf, either on 2nd or 3rd skill.

Details: I've made this to make him more aggresive whereas his team will be less dangerous as how it is now. 20% of attack bar on himself will let him cycle turns very fast, similar to Artamiel, however, Arta does gain stats and immediately attacks you, which also means he can strip.

+1

Details: this is a very tanky unit that gets tankier as the battle goes, one of his weakness is being def broken or if his passive gets turned off, so one way to tone him down a bit is to remove this powerful awaken.

Details: longer time to build up makes him less dangerous at the start of the battle, I think this will help a bit to tone him down.

+1

Details: this trick is by far the weakest in the whole family, in which Ritesh is the strongest and by far, all the BM place debuffs that are harmful from the very beginning, def break, silence, slow and glancing, whereas anti buff depends on the enemy using buffs after you place this on them, since Rahul is very slow, this will never happen, this synergy is catastrophic. Also both, light and dark BM have the lowest hit points in the family, which does not make sense since they are rarer.

Details: this change is to strengthem the shield's BMs, fire and light one and to tone down a bit Ritesh, which has the best debuff, and stats in the whole family.

+1 but Shazam should get a buff too. Maybe glacing on enemies + anti-crit on allies.

Details: this change will make him stronger and deadly against buff spammers, also improved cooldown is a must for him.

+1

Details: this change is made to improve Nigong since he is rather weak compared to Amarna who is a four star, which does not make any sense.

-1 Nigong is too powerfull already. His stats are way higher than amarna, and Amarna's 3rd skill cd can get too long. No need to buff him.

Details: current situation of Vero is bad, he's in need of an urgent buff, he fell behind his brothers too hard, and has proven to be not too strong against Jeanne as we have seen in the last tournament.

+1

Details: Vivachel is outstandingly strong due to the ability to easily reduce your health to zero due to her strong skill, this will at least provide an opportunity against her if she procs a turn.

+1

Feel free to add your opinion with respect.

Great man..I'd rly like to see those changes there.

Comment

Lol this is why people who lacks understanding of the game shouldn’t be crafting balancing patches...

Comment

• Taryu
                Taryu commented
                Editing a comment
                *Chow* Who do i pay to get a good ld nat5? cuz i know someone is trolling me after i pull Rahul and Grogen

• Dovahkiin
                Dovahkiin commented
                Editing a comment
                Hello all. 1. Mods cannot ban. 2. The admins had decided, and we have publicly stated that it was going to be a temp ban. All cases thus far, except for spam bots, have been temp bans. Including DaReal, it was a temp ban. Which is why I was so vexed when I got accused of "oh, getting him banned" to which I explained that for both the above reasons, it wasn't the case.

• DarkDrizzt
                DarkDrizzt commented
                Editing a comment
                He have Rahul, all post is a big cry

Hi Neos, it's me! Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
              X