Defense Testing - Great Start, Needs More

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defense Testing - Great Start, Needs More

The added ability to test your defenses in GW, Siege, Arena is a great addition but I think needs a few more features.

The ability to test defenses of other guild members. Going into the member list, viewing their defenses and runes is helpful in seeing the strength of their defenses and making suggestions if needed but being able to attack them yourself would be a perfect way for us to test our abilities against certain defenses as well as test our own against someone who is more realistic of what we'll be defending against, someone without the exact same mons and runes as mentioned earlier.

With the testing already in place I feel like these would be easy additions that would be well accepted.
    Last edited by Sleipnir989; 02-02-2019, 10:24 AM. Reason: Removed section about stat modifier, I admit not the best idea but the remaining yes.

yeah, a bit silly to use exact same speed chiwu in gwd. who will go first? idk...
    Don't know how you would handle it, but something would be nice.

Comment

WOOOSSSSHHHH

thats the sound of the point flying over your head.

the purpose of being able to test YOUR ad is so you can IMPROVE your ad, not as a mock trial of fighting similar ADs as yours...

Comment

Originally posted by *Chow* View Post
        WOOOSSSSHHHH

thats the sound of the point flying over your head.

the purpose of being able to test YOUR ad is so you can IMPROVE your ad, not as a mock trial of fighting similar ADs as yours...
        I understand the point perfectly well but how do I test my own defenses using the same speed mons, you will always go first and it completely negates the point of testing. Why not make it beneficial in testing guilds defenses as well you're ability to attack them while they're at it?
        Last edited by Sleipnir989; 02-02-2019, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Additionally, I don't have every mon in the game, my guildies have many I don't some of them being an optimal choice against my defense. Why not let them test my defense? Point is there is no way to effectively test your own defense, sure it helps but not any amount that's really notable.

Comment

Yeah... no. The point is to test YOUR defense. Don't know if your defense can survive a Lushen? Hit it with your Lushen team and find out. You bo longer have to sit there and say "do you think my AD is beatable by X?" Variable stats of the defense is not going to help you tune your defense, since it is unrealistic. You want to vary the stats on your AD? Get better runes.

Comment

Originally posted by Nailyou866 View Post
              Yeah... no. The point is to test YOUR defense. Don't know if your defense can survive a Lushen? Hit it with your Lushen team and find out. You bo longer have to sit there and say "do you think my AD is beatable by X?" Variable stats of the defense is not going to help you tune your defense, since it is unrealistic. You want to vary the stats on your AD? Get better runes.
              How do you test your defense against Lushen if you don't have one? Sure scratch the stat variance but being able to test guild defenses would be far more useful than attacking your own defenses. Especially for newer players without and endless supply of nat 5s to use.
              Last edited by Sleipnir989; 02-02-2019, 02:57 PM. Reason: Can't spell

Comment

Working...
              X