Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Fix to siege farmers

new simple solution thats fair:

take the existing amount of crystal and distribute it ALL members, and FURTHER, give bonus crystals base on % of contribution.

ei: a guild of 15 (12 alts and 3 farmer) wins g1 gets a grand total of 3400 crystals distribute among 15 members, which is ~226 per member then the top 3 (the farmers) gets an additional 30% of their ~226 crystals bringing it to 293 total. this will stop farming guilds, and ensure even the weaker members of the guild gets some crystals or if its just a farmer and 14 alts, 226 + 100% contribution is still only 552 crystals. i doubt anyone can farm g1 by themself so if it is a solo farmer its even LESS crystals than that.

sure many will cry "well then members will stop trying and just free load" yea... and thats where guild management comes in...

perfect solution, great for everyone and stops farmers in their tracks

+10000 from me !!!! My guild try to survive betwin rank C3 and G1. Is very rare some of my mates make it to take more of 250 crystals. And i beleve is the same for all non farmable guilds.
    The solution *Chow* give would be awsome.
    The guild management stay to good leaders.

Comment

the reward undermine siege participation. i received 40k mana (2 5* flat runes and 25k mana). last g1. Sure i got some crystals for the guild win. so what. the rewards are hardly worth the effort. you do better on world boss. do the same drops from lab in siege and people would participate more.

Comment

• *Chow*
        *Chow* commented
        Editing a comment
        reward isnt the issue.. man people sure are greedy...

• Calmar7905
        Calmar7905 commented
        Editing a comment
        You say about chest reward , we are on ending siege farm , 2 diferite things.

Naw.

Easy. The top 3 30% of the crystals between them (10% each) and the rest of the guild gets the other 70% between the 12-22 members.

g1 10% equals 340 crystals. Which is reasonable. If 13 other members they will around 5% each. If 22 other members they will get around 3% each.

But what about mooches you say?

So put a hard cap on it. To get a reward AND to open a reward chest they MUST use all 30 mons. If not then their share is split with those who did. Also if you change it to 10 attacks only, and not 30 mons it will limit farmer guilds too.

The suggestions I have made will stop all farming guilds because it won't be of value for strong players to do. And it will balance the rewards more for everyone.

Comment

• darlic23
        darlic23 commented
        Editing a comment
        GetReal

In your scheme, the top 5 person can be 10%, 10%, 10%, 9.9%, 9.9% contribution, with their contribution difference due to a def win or two, yet the 9.9% contribution will get half the reward of those with 10% contribution.

And you claim that this is fair towards effort?

• GetReal
        GetReal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes. It would be fair. Because when they don't get 5-10% contribution they will benefit much more than the little they loose.

I got 800-900 GP for todays siege and like 500 crystals. I was ranked 1 for contribution. My suggestion sees me take a HUGE hit, but the smaller playera get far more.

Is it fair players who do much more of the work get less rewards?

Is it fair smaller players who still fill bases and do their attacks yet loose, but post estimates of speed, if shield will, etc, get often nothing?

Could always make it a complete even split. That would be fairest. And completely remove any point of farming siege. You'd still have the reseters exploiting reseting to farm gulld achievement and level up rewards though.

• darlic23
        darlic23 commented
        Editing a comment
        Then we will have to disagree. A person who win 10 attacks and rank 3 should not be getting more than twice the reward of another person who also got 10 attacks and rank 4 because he got one less def win.

You could have simply propose a 10% hard cap on everyone, and if there are people over 10% contribution, the are equally shared among others who don’t reach 10%, up to 10%.

This way you don’t have situation where 4th place is 0.1% contribution less than 3rd place but get half reward of 3rd place, or the other way around where a 25 man siege with 1st place doing 7% contribution yet getting 10% reward.

Maybe Guardian players * Like Chow* could join g2/g3 guilds instead of posting ideas which would see them benefit more than they already are lol. If your guildies aren't happy you get so much of the GP and crystals, then they could always remove you. They want you in for an easy g1 finish, but want a bigger slice of the pie because of your defenses.

Basically, you are one of those guardian farmers and your guild exploits that for easy finishes unless you end up facing other guardian farmers lol. Or higher ranked g1 guilds who would have members who can easily beat your defenses.

God the greed of some people

Comment

• *Chow*
        *Chow* commented
        Editing a comment
        actually skjmjnj you calc for the top 3 of the guild top 3 of guild isnt EVERYONE or MOST. good to see you suck at math

• skjmjnj
        skjmjnj commented
        Editing a comment
        It's not that hard to see that the gap will be even more if I have calculated it for EVERYONE. You're the one sucking at math. Thank you, I am done with you!

• *Chow*
        *Chow* commented
        Editing a comment
        skjmjnj actually if you calculate for EVERYONE the majority who stays under 10% actually gets MORE crystals and on average there are MORE who are under 10% than there are who are over... seems like YOU are over and dont want your crystal nerfed...

+1 i agree on the ideas, anything that could avoid pointless siege fights

Comment

-1 already too many that doesn't partecipate, free stuff without work for them would cause internal guild problems

Comment

-1. Why when I do all the work, should I share the pie with all the members? I already think the 30% is unfair.

You want to limit farming, limit personal gain in GS or RTA or anything else based on your all-time-best in that area. You finish G3 in arena before and you end up in C3/G1 GS. you only get 10 or 20% of maximum bonus BUT the rest is lost, not redistributed to inactive members!

Comment

• Gorben
            Gorben commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a life?
            I like the guys and wish to continue playing with them?

Right now, we are 2 to 3 doing GS regularly. Around 15 doing GW regularly and around 5 doing Lab (I am not one of them). I could kick everyone and recruit like crazy, but why would I do that when we are a good group and we have fun? I don't have the time, nor the energy to babysit that guild any more than what I am already doing. Everyone should be able to do what they like in game. When they do LAB, I am not getting a part of their daily rewards. When I do not attack in GW I am not getting a part of it either. Why should I share the reward in GS. It makes no sense.

• *Chow*
            *Chow* commented
            Editing a comment
            So you don’t want to manage you guild so you rather have farmer farm? Ahhh the lazy era...

Also “I don’t get their daily when they do lab why is siege different” because you’re using their def on bases? That’s then CONTRIBUTING to the success of siege but again the entire lazy attitude of “I earned it so I’m not sharing and I shouldn’t have to manage the lazy you don’t wanna work”

• Gorben
            Gorben commented
            Editing a comment
            Lol, if you say so, that must be it then. Enjoy your life

CHOW himself being G3-Legend player is in a farming guild C3-G1. Check this photo. You're busted now! I was right about you that you are in a farming guild... I will not be also suprized if you create new guilds and lvl them up just to collect the lvl up rewards.
          Last edited by skjmjnj; 02-22-2019, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• GetReal
            GetReal commented
            Editing a comment
            You suggest it because your farming guild is now facing other farming guilds with more than one g3 player, so your guildies are getting less.

Your suggestion would see farming guilds and guild reseters gain a far bigger slice of the pie because you already exploit the guild level rewards.

And for the record, resetting for rewards is part of what true farming players do. Way to put your foot in it bud

• *Chow*
            *Chow* commented
            Editing a comment
            skjmjnj where am I complaining? You have to be dumb. IM LITTERALLY ASKING FOR A NERF ON MY PERSONAL CRYSTAL GAIN FROM SIEGE... how you can’t understand that baffles me...

GetReal actually since I know you’re not the brightest and have comprehension troubles I’ll explain it further for you, it’s actually MORE beneficial for me NOT to reset and stays at g1 siege every week that to reset and fall back down to f1. So again, by resetting I am needing MY OWN PERSONAL GAINS so others of the guild can gain more, but again some one of your ummmm “intellects” wouldn’t know that

• GetReal
            GetReal commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahaha. Bahahahahaha

Originally posted by skjmjnj View Post
          CHOW himself being G3-Legend player is in a farming guild C3-G1. Check this photo. You're busted now! I was right about you that you are in a farming guild... I will not be also suprized if you create new guilds and lvl them up just to collect the lvl up rewards.
          I already said that lol. But I was essentially called a liar

Comment

• skjmjnj
            skjmjnj commented
            Editing a comment
            Let him whine like a baby now. Because it's obvious what he's doing. He even has alt account in that guild.

Originally posted by skjmjnj View Post
          Ohh look at the pic... he’s in channel 151... oh look at the guild name “bacardi_151reg” you have to be extra stupid to not see the connection thinking it’s simple a farming guild...

Comment

• GetReal
            GetReal commented
            Editing a comment
            com2us make mistakes all the time. They listen to idiots then have to fix their mistakes soon after.

Wonder what will happen in a few weeks

• GetReal
            GetReal commented
            Editing a comment
            And I never farmed siege. I wanted an even split for all guild mates in siege as long as they tried.

• *Chow*
            *Chow* commented
            Editing a comment
            come back in a few weeks so i can rub your face in it even more

edit: GetReal

and all the farmers who were upset by my suggestion can now go cry in a corner because com2us went throught with it. good luck farming now guys! lol

Comment

Working...
          X