Elemental Raids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Raids

Okay. Please make it so when you max out the elemental drops you would have gotten carry over into shiny and magic essence

Alternatively

Farming the 130 elemental essence each week isn't difficult once you are getting SS and SSS. Farming the shiny ones though means you get way more elemental essence than you do shiny essences.

Please give us something more to craft with them. Maybe crafting the normal runes or crafting scrolls or even devilmon.

SOMETHING.

Maybe just increase the amount of magic/shiny to 10 at SSS - would mean less excess is farmed.

Comment

• GetReal
      GetReal commented
      Editing a comment
      But wouldn't help the maxed essences people already have lol. If the drop was a fixed # and if maxed on primary drop it rolled over into the others, it would 'balance' as when maxed instead of still getting 17 water, wind, fire, light or dark, it would add 17 split between shiny and magic

• Stvevan
      Stvevan commented
      Editing a comment
      Just seemed an easier fix to boost the numbers than to hope they implement more stuff to buy. Considering we just got the boxes added

• GetReal
      GetReal commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya. But it would be a temporary fix I think while carrying over would be easier. A set drop amount 'x%' is each thing unless maxed at which point it rolls over into the others. But yeah, something needs to be done for sure. Am considering farming Light and dark just to yet the shiny ones since I am no where near maxed on them lol

Yes please. I just maxed water but as it is the one I can auto SSS most often I'm do it. Now I am doing fire because I am maxed on water crystals. Luckily I can auto SS fire most runs. But still, when I max on fire, then wind, then light and dark, what happens then?

Comment

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      you could start crafting Team runes?

• CandyBear
      CandyBear commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't need team runes

Com2us should just remove one of them from the game and balance the drop rate for the remaining one. Having two is just redundant af and leads to problems like this: https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswa...agic_crystals/
    Click image for larger version

Name:	x2dhsex3az521.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	419.6 KB
ID:	1840550

Last edited by Someoner; 01-09-2019, 09:44 AM.

Comment

other idea: you can make Homunculus skillups with elemental crystals

Comment

• cruxio002
        cruxio002 commented
        Editing a comment
        Those who max out on rift drops usually have done that already.

• GetReal
        GetReal commented
        Editing a comment
        What cruxio002 said

Craft runes.

Comment

• GetReal
        GetReal commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't need those runes. Many probably feel the same way. Though I might craft some tolerance runes for my r5 team, but I really don't see the point as resist means nothing, nor does accuracy for that matter in PvE. And PvP where they would MAYBE be useful sees nem and will and reign supreme as second sets.
    Working...
    X