[Buff] Molly (Light Mermaid)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KChong1985
    started a topic [Buff] Molly (Light Mermaid)

[Buff] Molly (Light Mermaid)

Molly passive heals 1 mon by 10% hp and 20% glancing on all enemy mon.

What does 20% glancing mean? It means you assume your nukers are at 80% cr. 80% cr in pvp is just normal.

if there is a molly def, does your strategy change? Answer is a hard NO. You just assume your mons are at 80% cr.

If there is a molly def, do you have to kill molly 1st? Answer is also NO. You kill the threat and assume you have 80% cr.

If molly takes multiple turns, whay does she do? She really just heals 1 mon by 10% hp.

If molly takes 1st turn, what does she do? She just heals 1 mon by 10% hp. Useless because everyone is at full health.

If molly is super tanky, what does she do? Hope she's fast enough to heal 1 mon by 10% hp (if your threat is still not dead) and put air shield.

all the other mermaids, on the other hand, does waaaaay more than molly. Even tetra (water mermaid) does sooo much more than molly.

Proposal#1
    - increase glancing to 40-50% (does not synergize w/ similar skills like dark phantom thief)

Reason:
    - she becomes annoying enough that she has to be removed 1st instead of easily going after the threat.

Proposal#2:
    - increase heal to 15% and heal all allies

Reason:
    - she becomes anoying enough that she has to be removed 1st instead of easily going after the threat.

Edit1:
    Molly's heal is just 10%. It's not even "10% of your hp". Molly is there to protect your threat. Your threat is going to be attacked. Molly should be able to heal your threat higher.

Let's use a 20k hp theomars as an example. Molly 10% heal on theo is around 2k?

Tetra on the other hand heals based on your hp. Tetra on 35k hp would heal theomars by 3.5k.

Molly is just a wallflower. She's just nice to look at. Does nothing.

Edit2:
    Proposal#3:
    - Add universal 33% HP leader skill.

Reason:
    - So players will be more inclined to use her as an hp lead in their defenses (at least).
    Last edited by KChong1985; 12-28-2018, 12:19 AM.

• IgnitusUmbra
    replied
    I think maybe she should either
    - heal a bit more (Maybe 15% of HER own MAX HP)
    - or Increase the Glacing effect to 30%.
    Right now I found tetra way more useful. Healing with her own max HP can be pretty good for mons that don't have too much HP. I get that Molly can be annoying, but that's all, you will not really loose or win a fight because of her, it will only slow it down. I've personally never had any trouble fighting against her and giving her a spot on my defense or offense has never really worked. I get that her passive means you have slightly less chances to apply debuffs but I would rather bring something more reliable like immunity or a good healer like chasun. She doesn't really fit in to any role other than being a tank.

Leave a comment:

• KChong1985
    commented on 's reply
    I have been thinking about it. Hence, the proposals. I also keep all proposals under 1 thread. I don't make multiple threads to annoy people.

You can freely shoot my proposals down with an explanation rather than "too op" or "too shallow". If you see my posts, i give a detailed explanation, instead of just saying "you're wrong".

You can say that i'm wrong, and i could be wrong, but do explain why i'm wrong and give suggestions. This is called "constructive criticism". Of course, i will provide counter arguements to defend my suggestions too.

Best if you can do this format: "this is too op because <reason>. Instead do this <suggestion>".

Any suggestion from your end would be very much appreciated. If you prefer not to participate constructively, feel free to also just ignore this thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by KChong1985; 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM.

• StormSefr
    replied
    I agree that Molly is one of the LD Nat4 that need a buff but you need to think about it very hard before making a proposal, your suggestions are rather too op or too shallow, keep recording every comment and suggestion in this topic to improve your post.

Leave a comment:

• KChong1985
    commented on 's reply
    Think of it this way.. her 20% glancing means she doesn't do anything 80% of the time. During that 20%, when it works, do you win 100% of the time? Answer is a hard no in gw, rta, and arena.

With regards to her heal, currently it's "10% hp" lowest ally. Who would be attacked first, your tank or your threat? The answer is your threat. Your threat is probably around 20k hp. So, 10% is just 2k hp. Where as water mermaid's heal is "10% of your hp". So let's say 35k (easy to achieve) water mermaid, she heals 3.5k hp. That said, "10-15% hp aoe heal" or "10% of your hp aoe heal" would be nice for a supporting role.

Honestly, the better option is to just make light mermaid a nat3. She's like a super weak racuni.
    Last edited by KChong1985; 01-07-2019, 09:20 AM.

• KChong1985
    commented on 's reply
    What's the AD? What team did you use?

More info would be much appreciated. Because i attacked about 4 molly ADs, rolled over them all.

• Spike13
    commented on 's reply
    Exept There are tons of monsters that are better than her in the same composition, and she isn't useful anywhere else in the game

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    Idk man that still seems to weak

• Apche
    replied
    Wow... i think Molly is average, Maybe a LittleLittle buff, but increase glance to 50% or 15% Hp every turn for everyone? Just wow. Dont you think this too much?

Leave a comment:

• cruxio002
    replied
    LOL just fought Molly at the rush hour. It was really hard grinding her team because of her. No need to buff/change her passive, it is all about team composition.

Leave a comment:

• KChong1985
    commented on 's reply
    I was thinking.. if leo can negate all spd and dova (light harg) can increase spd, why can't molly do one more step out of the box.

Doesn't affect C2 and below, annoying for C3+. =P

• Glathir
    replied
    Change her passive so that anyone attacking her takes 200% recoil damage, also make the heal AOE and 100% of her health and increase the chance of enemies glancing to 100%.

Leave a comment:

• Someoner
    replied
    Just make it a weaker elemental disadvantage on all mobs, the reverse theomars.

Glancing chance 25%, reduced crit rate 10%, and damage reduction 10%.
    Will not stack with similar effects.

Leave a comment:

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    Lmfao this is good. Took me a minute to understand what you were referring to.

• KChong1985
    replied
    Proposal#6:
    - additional effect: at the beginning of the game, x2 and x3 spd is disabled.

Reason:
    - her role is to stall, right? What better way to stall than disabling x2 and x3 spd? This might be a little OP though. Maybe disable only x3 spd if too strong?
    Last edited by KChong1985; 01-05-2019, 10:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X