[Buff] Molly (Light Mermaid)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Buff] Molly (Light Mermaid)

Molly passive heals 1 mon by 10% hp and 20% glancing on all enemy mon.

What does 20% glancing mean? It means you assume your nukers are at 80% cr. 80% cr in pvp is just normal.

if there is a molly def, does your strategy change? Answer is a hard NO. You just assume your mons are at 80% cr.

If there is a molly def, do you have to kill molly 1st? Answer is also NO. You kill the threat and assume you have 80% cr.

If molly takes multiple turns, whay does she do? She really just heals 1 mon by 10% hp.

If molly takes 1st turn, what does she do? She just heals 1 mon by 10% hp. Useless because everyone is at full health.

If molly is super tanky, what does she do? Hope she's fast enough to heal 1 mon by 10% hp (if your threat is still not dead) and put air shield.

all the other mermaids, on the other hand, does waaaaay more than molly. Even tetra (water mermaid) does sooo much more than molly.

Proposal#1
    - increase glancing to 40-50% (does not synergize w/ similar skills like dark phantom thief)

Reason:
    - she becomes annoying enough that she has to be removed 1st instead of easily going after the threat.

Proposal#2:
    - increase heal to 15% and heal all allies

Reason:
    - she becomes anoying enough that she has to be removed 1st instead of easily going after the threat.

Edit1:
    Molly's heal is just 10%. It's not even "10% of your hp". Molly is there to protect your threat. Your threat is going to be attacked. Molly should be able to heal your threat higher.

Let's use a 20k hp theomars as an example. Molly 10% heal on theo is around 2k?

Tetra on the other hand heals based on your hp. Tetra on 35k hp would heal theomars by 3.5k.

Molly is just a wallflower. She's just nice to look at. Does nothing.

Edit2:
    Proposal#3:
    - Add universal 33% HP leader skill.

Reason:
    - So players will be more inclined to use her as an hp lead in their defenses (at least).
    Last edited by KChong1985; 12-28-2018, 12:19 AM.

My AO is mainly lushen. So on rush hour if I see a Praha/Ariel ritesh molly plus a fire threat like Rakan, I will skip. Cause at 20% chance to glance, my lushen will only have like 51% chance to crit three hit on the nemesis healer, and if the nemesis healer is not dead after amp, I lose.

Making Molly 40%-50% glance is ridiculously OP since she affects all allies.

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just cleave w/ zaiross alicia and wipe the that AD. I can also fluff + god lushen. I can also use my poseidon to cleave. Easy def.

You need 2 fire threats to discourage a lushen AO. Otherwise, lushen AO will just roll over that def.
      Last edited by KChong1985; 12-28-2018, 10:48 AM.

Too early for April fool, most of the suggestions you suggest is too op for a Nat 4. Heal all allies every turn? That's basically a Nat 5 skill (perna, even perna does not heal that much). Increase glancing to 40%? You do know that even 20% glancing can act as 100% in def right? Increase 33% universal hp lead? Dude. Do you smoke before you post this thread? Which Nat 4 has 33% universal hp lead? Even Nat 5 barely has this leader skill.

Comment

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      A glancer is useless. Her 20% glancing means she might protect your ally 20% of the time.

Triana on the other hand protects your ally 100% of the time.

• KChong1985
      KChong1985 commented
      Editing a comment
      1. Also, no, it's not a nat5 perna skill. Perna revives and kills you. Molly doesn't nuke.

2. 20% glancing is not 100% in def. It's just 20%. Triana, on the other hand is 100% in def. Darion protects your team 100% of the time. Diaz protects your team 100% of the time.

3. 25% universal hp leader or 33% arena leader skill. Sure, whatever makes you feel comfortable.
      Last edited by KChong1985; 12-28-2018, 10:56 AM.

• Spike13
      Spike13 commented
      Editing a comment
      DrWord a glancer isn't a thing.
      She is a healer(or generally a support) like racuni, water mermaid and so on and is weaker than her competitor. Perna is a DD that heal covering 2 roles and is better than his competitor.
      Her glancing % is 20%, is a small bonus not even close to the 50% of the glancing debuff.
      Having a greater healing capability is just making her better at her role and actually viable. Now u rather use a nat 3 like racuni than a rare ld like molly even with them having a similar skill set

Without changing the kit too much healing all by 10% instead of 1 could be a viable buff.
    Another viable buff would be improve her second (cleanse and 5k shield is very poor)

Comment

For me she is good enough. No need for buff. Becouse her sister got buff it does not mean she needs one.

Comment

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        She's a LD version of her sisters. Yes, she needs to be better. Otherwise, downgrade her to become a nat3. I won't have any problems w/ that.

• Elsarylai
        Elsarylai commented
        Editing a comment
        Yah LD versions should be better, thats why "dont nerf my lnd nat5s" as what others said.Instead, buff them and buff and buff etc. (Btw is LD and LnD the same thing? im confused)

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        LD (Light Dark) and LnD (Light and Dark) is the same.

Proposal#4:
      - Passive Added Effect: if opponent did not glance ally, reduce 20% incoming damage.

Reason:
      - So she does something 80% of the time.

Comment

• JeannettePoisson
        JeannettePoisson commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok, you need to stop and think. Think really hard. Because she really doesn't need a buff, like not at all, you should stop talking about her until you understand why clearly, because right now, you're just embarrassing yourself. Are you drunk?

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to stop and think really hard. What does she do 80% of the time? Answer is nothing. What does darion (nat3) do 100% of the time, protects your team.

She's not good. She's a sutting duck in PVE, a sitting duck in GW and Siege. The only thing she's good at is discouraging F1-F3 players from attacking you in AD because they still have bad runes.

Glancing hit is very underrated. I don't really care about the damage reduction, but it adds a chance for debuffs to miss.

Chance to miss with 100% accuracy: 15% (1/6)
      Add Molly: 35% (1/3)

So Molly doubles the chance for a debuff to miss against casters with 100% accuracy, as long as the debuffing skill also deals damage.

Also her S2 is very good and her S1 is great.

Molly doesn't need a nerf. She shines in specific situations, so use her only in those situations.

Comment

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Wanna try your molly def? We can gather some data and see how effective she is. I will cleave you with a lushen team and a tiana team.

Who knows, you might be right and molly def wins 50% of the time.

Regarding violent nemesis, she only heals "10% hp" and not "10% of your hp". That means she heals less. When she takes multiple turns, all she does is heal lowest hp ally by 10%. What else does she do? Is she game changing when she takes extra turns?

Say, we change molly to any of her sisters. What does her sisters do when they take extra turns? Removes debuffs, reset, def break, immunity, resu, etc. Game changing, right?

Now you'd say that she's best when she's alive and tanky. Read my post at the top.
        Last edited by KChong1985; 01-02-2019, 07:03 PM.

• Sumatoman
        Sumatoman commented
        Editing a comment
        Liar. The last time I find molly def strong is when molly glancing rate suddenly went to 80%.

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        JeannettePoisson He's right though. She's just not that good.

Lushen, Galleon, Tiana, and Zaiross are the 4 most common cleave units for ao, so I'm not sure what you mean by "an Arena defense can't be cleaved by any of those monsters".

Proposal#5:
      - additional effect: beginning of her turn, add 1 turn anti-crit buff to all allies.

Reason:
      - so she can be runed to get first turn and annoying enough that she needs to be removed 1st. Obviously, anti-crit on herself is automatically removed after her turn because it's only 1 turn anti-crit.

Comment

• Spike13
        Spike13 commented
        Editing a comment
        In tearm of ad would be a no buff, u will strip anyway

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        Spike13 Make it passive anti crit then instead of an actual buff

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Passive would be great! That would definitely be a buff.

I doubt any additional effects will be added to Molly's passive, since she is a Nat4 and granting another effect to her passive would be as good as bumping her up to Nat5.

The only possibility I see is to increase the percentages with her current passive, either via a re-balancing or skillups. Since Racuni already heals 10%, maybe Molly can increase her single target heal up to 15% (can still be countered by heal block). Granting an additional 5% to glance would be welcome as well.

Comment

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        Any buff would be welcome. But if they gonna buff her heal, 15% hp on lowest ally isn't really game changing. Aoe heal would be nice.

If they can instead change the 20% glancing to 20% reduced damage, that would be way better.

Oh, and her dark sister does [heal + immunity + anti-crit] in 1 skill. Her wind sister [strip + def break + inc skill cooldown by 2 turns] in 1 skill. Her fire sister [1-2 turn stun + skill reset] in 1 skill. These are just their 3rd skills.
        Last edited by KChong1985; 01-04-2019, 10:20 AM.

I am all for a buff to Molly (like increase her healing or anti crit passive when she gets a turn).

But to those who thinks that 20% glancing is bad or useless, how many actually runs a 80% CR lushen/zaiross/Alicia AO in conq3+?

Comment

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        My lushens have 100% cr that hits around 12-13k per card. My zaiross alicia also has 90+% cr. Zaiross has acc so he can reset.

I just roll over molly defs. Once i cleave, sure, molly gets to glance a few. Then it becomes 4v2 or 4v1 and i just do clean ups.

Some also have 70% cr lushen w/ 250 cd and 0 spd but that is usually paired w/ immesity (see mathplusgames youtube channel on god lushens).
        Last edited by KChong1985; 01-04-2019, 10:11 AM.

• darlic23
        darlic23 commented
        Editing a comment
        If 80cr is enough to cleave teams, why do we build 100cr in the first place? Why do we build 70cr lushen and pair with cr buff? Why don’t we just go 80cr with more atk/cd and attack all other AD without Molly?

It’s because 80cr gives more rng. And with more runs, you get screwed up enough time that you want to make 100cr.
        Last edited by darlic23; 01-04-2019, 03:38 PM.

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        70% cr lushen is paired w/ cr buff because you want to have a super fat lushen to ignore ADs on nemesis.

You want as close to 100% cr on your offense to cleave faster especially in the last 15 minutes when climbing G-ranks where everyone puts stall defs (halphas, vanessa, triana, etc) so you gain less pts per minute than them which means climbing rank slower.

Having 80% cr means you get delayed by around 10-15s per AD (not including stall defs). If you're trying to say that molly fulfills that role, sure, molly fulfills that role 20% of the time. Delays me about 10-15s -- 20% of the time. 80% of the time, she does nothing. But triana would delay me by about at least 15s -- 100% of the time.

Triana wins defs especially when she resists and/or goes crazy vio procs. Molly doesn't win games. She's like a rina but rina delays you 100% of the time. When you win an AD, especially in G-ranks, you get boosted.

C1 is about having a def w/ good runes. C2 is about having a def that can't be (or really hard to be) lushened and has some sort of sustain. C3-Legend on the other hand, where everyone has almost everything, means all defs can be cleaved w/ the right comp. It's not just about defense anymore, it's about how fast can your arena offence cleave to get to G-ranks.
        Last edited by KChong1985; 01-05-2019, 09:55 AM.

Proposal#6:
      - additional effect: at the beginning of the game, x2 and x3 spd is disabled.

Reason:
      - her role is to stall, right? What better way to stall than disabling x2 and x3 spd? This might be a little OP though. Maybe disable only x3 spd if too strong?
      Last edited by KChong1985; 01-05-2019, 10:22 AM.

Comment

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        Lmfao this is good. Took me a minute to understand what you were referring to.

• KChong1985
        KChong1985 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking.. if leo can negate all spd and dova (light harg) can increase spd, why can't molly do one more step out of the box.

Doesn't affect C2 and below, annoying for C3+. =P

Just make it a weaker elemental disadvantage on all mobs, the reverse theomars.

Glancing chance 25%, reduced crit rate 10%, and damage reduction 10%.
      Will not stack with similar effects.

Comment

Change her passive so that anyone attacking her takes 200% recoil damage, also make the heal AOE and 100% of her health and increase the chance of enemies glancing to 100%.

Comment

• immatx
          immatx commented
          Editing a comment
          Idk man that still seems to weak

LOL just fought Molly at the rush hour. It was really hard grinding her team because of her. No need to buff/change her passive, it is all about team composition.

Comment

• Spike13
          Spike13 commented
          Editing a comment
          Exept There are tons of monsters that are better than her in the same composition, and she isn't useful anywhere else in the game

• KChong1985
          KChong1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          What's the AD? What team did you use?

More info would be much appreciated. Because i attacked about 4 molly ADs, rolled over them all.

Wow... i think Molly is average, Maybe a LittleLittle buff, but increase glance to 50% or 15% Hp every turn for everyone? Just wow. Dont you think this too much?

Comment

• KChong1985
          KChong1985 commented
          Editing a comment
          Think of it this way.. her 20% glancing means she doesn't do anything 80% of the time. During that 20%, when it works, do you win 100% of the time? Answer is a hard no in gw, rta, and arena.

With regards to her heal, currently it's "10% hp" lowest ally. Who would be attacked first, your tank or your threat? The answer is your threat. Your threat is probably around 20k hp. So, 10% is just 2k hp. Where as water mermaid's heal is "10% of your hp". So let's say 35k (easy to achieve) water mermaid, she heals 3.5k hp. That said, "10-15% hp aoe heal" or "10% of your hp aoe heal" would be nice for a supporting role.

Honestly, the better option is to just make light mermaid a nat3. She's like a super weak racuni.
          Last edited by KChong1985; 01-07-2019, 09:20 AM.
      Working...
      X