when selecting a monster, put the order in element instead of summoned date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when selecting a monster, put the order in element instead of summoned date

the menu when picking monsters is super annoying. for the love of god please make it so that instead of the order being the date summoned or whatever it is, make it so that its the elemental order like the one in your monster box. the amount of time i ran out of time in rta for picking mons because they are all over the place is un real.

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...estions-thread

On the list. Customizable.

+1 by the way for your idea.

By lowest grade first. By element. Few different options.

Comment

I kind of like it by summon date though since it’s like a timeline of your account. I will support if there is option to turn it on or off though

Comment

would be best if there was options for sorting, like there is when you go to your normal monster box

Comment

salman352 - What I have done for now is put all of the monsters that I can in storage, since storage has sorting options and is default sorted by element. Also, the storage button is always at the front and show more monsters at once, so it's a win/win. I would suggest giving that a try.

Comment

• salman352
            salman352 commented
            Editing a comment
            ya i do that sometimes as well, surprised they bothered to make it in order of elements for storage and not for the actual one
        Working...
        X