Light/Dark Legendary Scroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light/Dark Legendary Scroll

So I know this is very unlikely to happen but hear me out.

I like the fact Light/Dark Mons especially Nat(default) 4*+ are very rare.
    So the L / D Legendary scroll would need to be hard to get thus why not in the Ancient Shop? It could cost alot, it encourages people to play the game with a long term goal in mind. Light Ifrit Pieces (a Nat 5* Light Mon) cost 50 Ancient coins per 10 pieces, then the Legendary L/D scroll pieces could cost 100 Ancient Coins per x10 pieces and require 100 pieces to be complete

I know its a long shot but maybe just maybe you'll implement it in some way

I made a post similar to this but I used the concept of Immemorial Summoning Pieces aka Transcendence Pieces.

You can read it here:

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...mmoning-pieces

Comment

- I wouldn't like LD lightning it to be more frequent, because the rarer it is, the more satisfying it is to get one.
      - Your suggestion would them them more frequent.
      - I disagree with your suggestion. -1

Comment

• Taryu
        Taryu commented
        Editing a comment
        "wow, ld lightning yay!"
        then you get hoh monster*
        Super satisfying

• immatx
        immatx commented
        Editing a comment
        Taryu hoh ld monster > ld martial cat

• JeannettePoisson
        JeannettePoisson commented
        Editing a comment
        You prove my point. Hoh monster is not rare, so you get no satisfaction.

Way to shoot in your foot.

Lol the cost for a light Pierret or lanett or dias. I wouldn't buy it for ancient coins.
      than for 5 mil mana or harmony etc its too cheap and people can get maybe 5 or 15 of them. Limited purchase?
      Be hard to implement imo.

Comment

LD legendary should be in the game and it should be difficult to get your hands on. I think the idea of the new shop being the way to get one. But, you'd be looking at one per year with the amount of ancient coins they give you and the price they will give to those pieces. Think about how long it took to get Elsharion.

I think the rates for an LD nat 5 should be 3.5% in an LD legendary and it should be a monthly reward for completing TOAH.

Comment

• Axelluu
          Axelluu commented
          Editing a comment
          hell the **** no.

• Airtias
          Airtias commented
          Editing a comment
          Axelluu Why? How is making the games content more accessible to the player population a bad thing? How many games have you played where you don't have access to it's content? 3% is still 1 in every 33 scrolls. That's not even a Nat 5 in 2 years. 1 scroll per month is only 12 in a year. You would get on average 1 LD nat 5 every three years. But, at least the chance is there. This is TOAH I'm talking about....not purchasing.

• Axelluu
          Axelluu commented
          Editing a comment
          This is coming from a guy who’s played for over 4 years and I have shïtty luck from my LDlightnings, I’ve probably gotten in a guess 10-15 lightnings in those 4 years and one of them wa actually good/not a hoh(Bailey) and he fact that I’m f2p, I STILL don’t want more access to LD 4 * /5 * s being a thing even though it’d probably benefit me

Airtias you suggest that L/D lightning
        Originally posted by Airtias View Post
        should be a monthly reward for completing TOAH.
        This is unhealthy for the game. I do not agree with this, nor that there should be a kind of L/D legendary scroll.

The rarity of lighting make it, as JeannettePoisson states,
        Originally posted by JeannettePoisson View Post
        the more satisfying it is to get one.

If any change should happen to L/D scrolls, in my opinion, it should be that farmables should be removed, especially considering how rare the scrolls are compared to Mystical Scrolls.

Maybe adding pieces to the Guild Magic Shop or the Ancient Magic Shop for past L/D HoH monsters would be a good thing. You'd still have to accumulate pieces, which would take months and in iteself limits abuse.

Comment

• JeannettePoisson
          Editing a comment
          There is no argument there. I clearly suggest you educate yourself I'm not your teacher. I'm not responsible of your understanding.

Bye Felicia!

• Airtias
          Airtias commented
          Editing a comment
          JeannettePoisson. Well, if you don’t want to back up your claim to this mysterious information that you seem to know about the lottery system of games. Maybe you can direct me to the source of your knowledge so that I can have some idea what you are talking about. If you’re not going to back up your reasoning for a post, it’s an opinion instead of an actual argument for or against any changes to the game.

• JeannettePoisson
          Editing a comment
          - "The sky is blue."
          - "NO! Show me date to proof it! Do the research for me! If don't don't show it to me, the sky is not blue!"

Whatever. You really have a problem :/ Have a nice day

Bluemoon_45 LD lighting is not just rare...it's almost unheard of. 4* Monsters are tough to come by and a lot of players don't have any LD nat 5 units at all. I've been playing for 4 years and I only have one LD nat 5. There are still 50 other LD Nat 5 units that I don't have and might never EVER have access to. My suggestion is a LD legendary scroll with a 3% chance at a nat 5. The current Legendary scrolls are a 6.5% chance and you get 2 of those a month. Do you have every Nat 5 thanks to the Legendary scrolls from TOA and TOAH? I know I still don't have A LOT of the regular element Nat 5 units. So, having a 3% chance once a month is not going to give everyone in the game a Yeonhong. In fact - mathematically - a LD scroll will give a Yeonhong to 0.006% of the players that can defeat TOAH every month. In order for every player who can beat TOAH to get a Yeonhong it will take 16,667 MONTHS. Which is 1,388 YEARS.

Your argument lacks a realistic understanding of the rates in this game.

Comment

• Airtias
          Airtias commented
          Editing a comment
          Bluemoon_45 It's more a figure of speech than a literally "It never happens". I'm not saying lightening doesn't happen. But, I am telling you that it's not common to get lightening since the rates are so low. Gz on the 2 LD nat 5 units. Wouldn't it be nice to have a shot at getting any of the other 49 units you'll probably never get to use? Also, 14 Lightening in 4 years is pitiful. We're talking YEARS invested into playing this game and I wonder how many of those were already HOH units.
          A LD scroll would not break this game. It would just open up the possibility to more players to actually use the rest of the games content. Not just the whales. I don't know about you but, I don't have thousands of dollars to access the rest of this games content.

• Bluemoon_45
          Bluemoon_45 commented
          Editing a comment
          If the Light Dark Legendary Scroll was in a $99.99 dollar pack, then I'd be all for it but it should already exist in the game before coming as pieces sort of like how LnD scrolls and Legendary Scrolls came out first before their variant as pieces. That's also why I had the idea of Immemorial Summoning Pieces which you can read more about here:

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...mmoning-pieces

• er0L
          er0L commented
          Editing a comment
          Bluemoon_45 and I'm here with 5 LD lightnings 3 Hoh Monster (Dias was one of them - and i didn't had him - so it was okay) but 2 LD Nat 5 - I'm playing for a Little bit over 2 years, but when I bought something it was almost everytime with a ld scroll
          so a really bad nat4 rate, but a very good nat5 rate

but please no ld legi for another crappy hoh mon

If there ever is one it’d probably be like the transcendence scroll where you’re limited to buy it per account and cost a pretty penny....of course the option to buy it appears once in a blue moon as well

Comment

if everyone is special, then no one is special.

everyone complains about ld lightning, but then forget the HOH, why? BECAUSE EVERYONE GETS IT.

increasing ld lightning rates or whatever defeats the purpose of ld in the first place.

want ld nat 5? theres 2 fuseable and a summonable. boom 3 ld nat 5. so why are you still complaining? "oh everyone has those" MY POINT EXACTLY.

Comment

• JeannettePoisson
            Editing a comment
            *Chow* : "MY POINT EXACTLY"

Hey, it's MY POINT, not yours! :O

...Nevermind, i don't really mind sharing. Pull a log!

Originally posted by Airtias
          Bluemoon_45 LD lighting is not just rare...it's almost unheard of. 4* Monsters are tough to come by and a lot of players don't have any LD nat 5 units at all.
          BULLLLLLLLL average rate is 1/18 meaning on average you should see 3 lightning per year. "unheard of" what a load of crap. and most alot of players dont have any ld nat 5? well sounds like alot of players need to start fusing veromos and jeanne... lets not forget the events to collect coins and get elsharion...

[USER="61784"182]
          I've been playing for 4 years and I only have one LD nat 5. There are still 50 other LD Nat 5 units that I don't have and might never EVER have access to.
          and this is an issue how exactly? want to finish the collection play till you die or pay more. you dont need all the mons in the game. infact even pokemon, a child's game, requires multiple device and game copies to complete the pokedex, even then, you STILL have to go to even for special mons soooo yea shush.

[USER="61784"182]
          Your argument lacks a realistic understanding of the rates in this game.
          the irony and hypocrisy of this sentence is just GOLD!

Comment

• Airtias
            Airtias commented
            Editing a comment
            I’m 100% confident that you don’t actually read or attempt to comprehend the posts that people put on this forum. You just pick out points that are irrelevant and look for opportunities to insult. I recommend seeing a real therapist instead of venting your life’s frustrations on this forum buddy. Not an insult, an actual suggestion because I can see by the words you choose and the content of your messages that you are hurting inside. Talk it out buddy.

• *Chow*
            *Chow* commented
            Editing a comment
            Airtias actually i just like to call dumb people on their stupidity and liars on their BS

The only change I would like on d & l scroll is to have 2 type:

A limited: without the past hoh
          A complete: all monsters d & l possible (for new players)

The lights are so rare that it's just a shame to fall on the last hoh you just farm 10x

Comment

No. Just no.

P.S. For reasoning see the comments 3 and 9 posts above mine

Comment

You know i've seen a fair amount of people on the txt channels say they would buy a L/D trancesdance pack at a moments notice

Comment

• *Chow*
                *Chow* commented
                Editing a comment
                yea and game chat isnt exactly the smartest bunch either... theyre also in favor for trading, and check the monster review spams if you ever doubt the players base intelligence. nothing but a bunch of idiots tbh.
            Working...
            X