X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calmar7905
    started a topic Free cristals for endgame players

Free cristals for endgame players

I wonder why com2us take the decizion to allow endgame players a heavy farming in low rank g1 siege.
    Now'a'days is a usual fact to meet in siege wars guilds with only 3 endgame players active and 12+ inactives or very low players. We all know this kind of farming system bring to the 3 endgame players around 1000 cristals every siege. Also we all know that under rank 1000 in siege 99% of players are medium low players (f1/f3 arena rank) who don't stand a chance against the deffences of a endgame player (g1/g3 arena rank) , this way the 3 endgame farmers made theyr 30+% contribution and the free 1000 cristals reward versus the almost 0% contribution of othe medium/low gammers.
    Unfortunately we see this happening every 2 siege wars with no chance of improoving ... even getting worst.
    So i would like to ask some of the developers or a mediator from com2us , why com2us is giving all this cristals to endgame farmers at the disadvantage of medium/low players ? Is obviuos that 1000 cristals/siege , aka 2000 cristals/week , aka almost 8000 cristals/month is a very big advantage for the endgame players.
    Why don.t you find a solution to balance ?

P.S.1. Yes , i know , my english is very bad.
    P.S.2. Yes , i asume many endgame farmers/players will rage at this post.

Like solutions to stop this powerfarm and massiv crystals collection by endgame players since now we have :
    1- lower reward for single player
    2- change match making in function of siege rank , war rank , arena rank on single players , rta rank.
    3- make siege unable for inactive players si a guild can register inactive players in siege
    4- don.t alow players to use monster in deffence under a certain rank in function of their arena/rta rank/personal reccords
    5-start banning heavy abusers and crystals farmers , 1000crystals is a too big advantaje and is against com2us rules
    6- cap maximum contribution in function of rank (F C G)
    7- rank multiplier for both crystals and guild points , a player in a guild at rank 1600 shouldn.t take way better rewards that one in a guild at rank 400 , even if is alweis G1.

At this moment , staying on chanel 65 of EU server i make it to count over 100 siege farm guilds with more of 300 ex guardians arena rank , even ex legendar reccords. Numbers start to be impresive and it seems com2us don.t care. I wander what are the numbers on other servers considering that on EU server 30+% from top 1000 arena is powerfarming siege....sad.

If someone have other solutions please let us know!

USE THE LIKE BUTTON WHO SUPPORT THIS POST SO WE CAN STOP SIEGE POWERFARM !!!!!

Originally posted by *Chow* View Post
    new simple solution thats fair:

take the existing amount of crystal and distribute it ALL members, and FURTHER, give bonus crystals base on % of contribution.

ei: a guild of 15 (12 alts and 3 farmer) wins g1 gets a grand total of 3400 crystals distribute among 15 members, which is ~226 per member then the top 3 (the farmers) gets an additional 30% of their ~226 crystals bringing it to 293 total. this will stop farming guilds, and ensure even the weaker members of the guild gets some crystals or if its just a farmer and 14 alts, 226 + 100% contribution is still only 552 crystals. i doubt anyone can farm g1 by themself so if it is a solo farmer its even LESS crystals than that.

sure many will cry "well then members will stop trying and just free load" yea... and thats where guild management comes in...

perfect solution, great for everyone and stops farmers in their tracks
    Best solution at the momement.
    We also have other good solutions:
    https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...-siege-farmers

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-forum/summoner-s-war/suggestions-aa/1843489-my-idea-to-stop-siege-farming
    Last edited by Calmar7905; 01-29-2019, 10:41 PM.

• chuperaby
    replied
    2 weeks ago we (my friends and I) created a new guild, trying to avoid inctives and G1-G3 players farming at lower G1 high C3 guilds (since we came from an almost G2 guild and siege there was a hell full of g3 players) guess what, as soon as we reached to C1 we are just fighting a G1 guy, they are about to cut us. We've been rejecting C2-G3 players for 2 weeks, since they wanted to join us to farm us. This game is ret***ed.

Leave a comment:

• Calmar7905
    commented on 's reply
    Papapiloui , not realy , the matchmaking should be based on arena/rta reccord of a player , not actual rank. Once a player have guardian reccord should be consider as such even if he get low in rank later. Someone would say "this is not fair for ex high arena/rta players who drop rank becouse inactivity or becouse they focused only on arena and rta and not on rest of content". Well , a top rank is a top rank and you can.t ask to be seen like a value in some places ( "hey , i have guardian rank dude") and don.t take consideration of it on other contents (" hey , why i am fighting against guardians , i only have guardian reccord but i.m a f3 now and i.m in a very low guild ...") .

• Papapiloui
    commented on 's reply
    Same thing there, you can still trick the system, e.g. have a guardian level but stay at conqueror level ;-)

• Calmar7905
    replied
    And another one :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-09-35-15.png
Views:	1
Size:	977.8 KB
ID:	1844881Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-09-34-45.png
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	1844882Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-09-34-56.png
Size:	999.6 KB
ID:	1844884Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-09-35-09.png
Size:	1,013.5 KB
ID:	1844885Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-09-34-37.png
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	1844883 The AV guys are aĺl guardians.

Leave a comment:

• Calmar7905
    replied
    And another siege farming guild :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-08-51-31.png
Size:	1,017.1 KB
ID:	1844871Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-08-51-52.png
Size:	954.2 KB
ID:	1844872Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-08-51-58.png
Size:	883.2 KB
ID:	1844873Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2019-02-06-08-51-45.png
Size:	991.6 KB
ID:	1844874

Leave a comment:

• Calmar7905
    commented on 's reply
    Is true , the bad attitude of many endgame siege farmers is the cherry on top of the cookie. Power bring coruption , absolute power bring absolute coruption.
    In almost 6/8 months this farming phenomen fully show himself we meet only 2 farming guilds who allowed us to do contribution. They told us they will take 3 from owr towers and put low deffs on them. Was 25 in siege in my guild and we all did 5 atacks win each with 4% contrib each. Everybody was happy.
    I don.t care if we fight and loose a siege , i realy don.t care if there are players who get 1000 crystals for siege , i care when i see 90% from my guild mates doing 0 contribution even if they try

• er0L
    commented on 's reply
    Sinsemilla

you have to see it more like a punishment for using filler accounts ^^

• Sinsemilla
    replied
    I think the problem with the siege farmers, namely the ones you are posting about, is that they are malicious.

You don't need to cut a guild's points to win a siege. I would be perfectly happy winning every siege 20000/19999/19999. Cutting off a guild is just a straight douche move. From your posts, you were getting ~10% contribution. You would have gotten a nice reward had the other guild not fought with malicious intent, regardless of them having some G3 farmers.

I personally never and I have asked my guild members to never cut guilds off unless they purposely set themselves up for it. Those farmers you've been posting about could have very well taken all of your front line bases and left them either empty or filled with trash defenses. They would have won safely regardless because it's unlikely that they would ever lose a base.

I think the issue here is less about "siege farmers" and more about the attitudes of the people behind the farming.

Leave a comment:

• Sinsemilla
    commented on 's reply
    so the filler accounts (inactive or newbies) will also get a fair share
    Though what exactly is a fair share to someone who contributed absolutely nothing?

• Sinsemilla
    replied
    I understand the issue, but it's not always just people maliciously farming.

I'm in a mid G1 guild (400-800 in siege), but I honestly should be in G3 siege. However, I'm in the mid G1 guild because it's a guild with all of the friends I've made throughout my time in this game. I'm not there to harvest crystals, but I won't say that I don't get a lot from siege because all of my defenses are anywhere from a 40-82% win rate (with 50-300+ battles).

It is a HARD issue to fix.

People talk about crystal sharing, but that promotes laziness reaping rewards from the people who put forth more effort or the fact that some people can clear out defenses that lower end people would otherwise waste all of their attacks on, leaving weaker defenses behind to the lower player.

People talk about individuals inside the guild affecting the match making, which I think would change nothing because outside of maybe the top 300 guilds, you will find people of all sorts of progression mixed throughout guilds. I believe you will just end up fighting the same battles you are now. A guild with three G3 players and a bunch of challenger level people are likely to end up fighting a bunch of fighter level people, who again would struggle with the G3s. Matchmaking is also difficult because it's also two other opponents.

People talk about capping crystals based on placement or a hard cap overall, but in reality if those guardian level people join a guardian guild, all players are active and the split is still either less or negligible. Should they get 10-20% in a g1 guild or 3-4% in a g3 guild? Not to mention the defenses you're fighting in g3 are drastically better. I don't think this solution does anything.

You can even make it to where higher level ranking guilds in siege get drastically better rewards, which draws in the siege farmers, but then you have lower ranked players complaining that it furthers the gap between them and the end gamers.

Like I said, it's a haaaard issue to fix and honestly, I have no idea for a valid solution.
    Last edited by Sinsemilla; 01-30-2019, 10:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IDquotem
    commented on 's reply
    Indeed, please DO keep these screens coming! Hopefully, somebody at Admin will FINALLY take note and review the suggestions given here. Even better, would be if they actually LISTEN and do something about this. So, yes, keep it coming!

• Calmar7905
    commented on 's reply
    er0L i'll keep screens coming , update and don.t give up ;-)

• er0L
    commented on 's reply
    Calmar7905

sorry, but what? ^^

• Calmar7905
    commented on 's reply
    I will , is for this the forum , or i mistake ?
Working...
X