Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eateat
    commented on 's reply
    *Chow* look dont be calling people dumb. I understand you a veteran on this forum and probably a g3 player in the game. You don't have to be so hostile and negative with everyone's suggestions. Just because you spent alot of money on the game and progressed alot faster than most players does not make you a better player. You just another show off in the community, go ahead say something that proves I'm right.

I am not saying players are not allowed to play with their friends. Anyone that started 4 years will be c1 at least unless they stopped playing for awhile or has lots of breaks. Players like those would not have developed much friendship either way. Long time players that introduced real life friends, those friends will still be far behind to even be at your level to play with you anyways. So my suggestions are really only targeting the right players that have the intention of siege farming.

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    eateat again your suggestion is stupid. You’re literally saying I’m not allow to play with friends cause I’m better than them. Don’t be dumb

• eateat
    commented on 's reply
    This is not about who started when. This is about players being in a guild that is appropriate to their rune quality. Plus the issue you mentioned is mainly for players that had just started and definitely not 3 or 4 years ago.

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    eateat so again you’re saying I can’t be in a guild with MY FREAKING FRIENDS JUST BECAUSE IM BETTER? Way a dumb solution. Sorry guys I know we all started this game out together but we’re gonna get shafted cause a bunch of cry babies don’t like losing so now we can’t hang out and bs anymore.

Edit: seriously one of the dumbest suggestion I’ve seen on this forum

• eateat
    commented on 's reply
    Well yes, this way it pushes everyone at their own level. Right now there is an issue of end or even mid game players that straight up just farm siege. It becomes unplayable for lower accounts. It is not just your guild but guilds you pair up against as well. A f3 player's account will not be able to take out a g3 players account. I am only c1 and I joined a c3 guild for about a month. In siege we don't win but we never last place. My defenses are like 50-100 wins with 5-20 loses. I am only c1 now imagine a g3 player's defense.

Now imagine your own guild mates that are trying in siege but will never get their own rightful reward because there is this player not in their right ranked guild. Then there's the other 2 guilds where they trying but this 1 guild with this end game player they just can't beat.

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    so now youre saying eateat that i can no longer be in a guild with my friends because im better than them? i join a guild as an f3 and stay in same guild for 4 years and progresss to c2 and now im automatically kicked from guild for being too strong??? did you think your suggestion through thoroughly?

• Calmar7905
    commented on 's reply
    #buffmynat5 #pffffff

• MadH@
    commented on 's reply
    WhitePh0enix - What a remarkably well thought out response. I have no other reason to comment, just surprised that amid the tearing of hair and gnashing of teeth there is some calm reflection in here <smile>.

• eateat
    commented on 's reply
    But of course now we may contradict this idea by saying what happens if the g3 guild purposely drop ranks, but this will be countered easily because you cannot join siege without a certain amount of guild members and if you have 20 g3 players in a a guild, they be greedy and just try to win. Even if the 20 members wants to drop, the lowest will be g2 because once they drop to g1 then everyone will be kicked except the guild leader. Now the guild leader will have to declare the guild ranking again and this cycle will repeat.
    Now some may also say, what if the g1 guild climbs to g2, then this guild will not be considered g2 unless they win it. Like the other comments a guild full of 30 f1-f3 players will not beat a g2 guild full of c1+ guild members.

I doubt there is much of a loophole with this type of guild system for any end game player to abuse siege crystals.

• eateat
    commented on 's reply
    No a better way to balance gw and siege if by forcing players to only be able to join guild that matches their ranking. Let's say a G1 guild can only accept f1-f3 regardless and is a built in game function and not accept/decline by the guild leader/vices. But of course, the guild leader/vice does have the say to allow this f3 player may join or not. Even at the start at the guild creation the guild leader must declare what ranking their guild is and if they declare g1 guild but the guild leader is g3 arena ranking, the system will deny the guild creation. If a smart end game player uses an alt account that is legit f3 ranking and creates the guild. When the main joins it will automatically deny the main account because it is g3 ranking. Now all the conqueror and above ranking players will be forced to join g2 or g3 guilds.

• haijet
    replied
    #ban1unitADabusefarmpoints #bancrystalsrechargeinRH #banMolongHathorGanyRTA #ban1-2unitsSiege #banAlliancenotatackRH #banGB/DB10mentor #banG1campLowrankRTA #banyourself

Leave a comment:

• Calmar7905
    commented on 's reply
    So ... who are you ? Vacky or the fake chineze name guy (adi aka ex Yamata.Sula aka ex Ten.ching , and translate too what that names mean in rumanian ).
    Here is not cryimg to admins , is just showing to everybody that bully actings are not quite right.
    I can understand you're not happy at all to see what you do and haw you act posted on a public forum and your comment show it.
    Maybe you should try to be more constructive and try to bring arguments , maybe starting to say who you are ingame.
    I.m Calmar here and Calmar in game EU server like you already know. Face to face virtualy speacking.

• haijet
    replied
    du-te si te culca , tu cand jucai mmorpg-uri si te bateau aia de level mare , mergeai si plangeai pe la admini.
    translate : go and sleep , while you was playing mmorpgs and high level players ( pk -playerkill) you , you were spaming the gm-s to ban them .

Leave a comment:

• Calmar7905
    replied
    This one is new :
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2018-12-09-15-28-29.png
Views:	2
Size:	882.7 KB
ID:	1835070Click image for larger version

Name:	Summoners War_2018-12-09-15-28-55.png
Views:	3
Size:	686.7 KB
ID:	18350712 of them are G3 , the already known Vacky and Ro.Mendex. The chineze name guy is a fake chineze , he is romanian (Adi) also known like Ten.Ching or Yamata.Sula . I know all 3 of them to be more honest , i even was in same guild with 2 of them time ago. Is a pity to see such good old players going down to farm noobies for some cheap crystals. But is even more pity to see com2us alowed this to happen if we take consideration of their policy:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	com2us abusing rules.png
Views:	3
Size:	238.7 KB
ID:	1835072 and don.t came to tell us please that a guardian player who farm siege in c1/g1 rank for 500/1000 crystals every siege is not abusing the system.

Leave a comment:

• 1DarkMagic
    commented on 's reply
    I dont deny that, the point here is everyone want crystals, you know in my guild i put all my best runes on my seige monster in order to do well in it. Most of my guildies put their best runes in rta and arena monsters. Thats the only reason i do better in seige. I mean would it make sense if they get the same crystal as me when a lot of their seige monster is pretty bad but ok enough to get wins? And I know guardian player who lose a lot of attks in the rank 200 range, I mean all those c1 need is have 3 monster and rune it good and even guardian would have problems. The reason i post is I can sympathize with you when those g3 player just come down to a guild where no one can beat them, I think thats horrible, yet I think the solution could hurt player progression. There are so many events and other things that give reward for newb players. We also have g2- g3 guild coming down with guardians players wiping us out pretty much too in the 200-300 ranks.
Working...
X