Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190120-222017_Chrome.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	207.1 KB
ID:	1842054

Leave a comment:

• Calmar7905
    commented on 's reply
    I posted te com2us rules , first ban 3 days , second a week , third permanent. If they insist on stupidity ...

• IDquotem
    commented on 's reply
    Though I admit, banning could be a viable solution IF it were able to keep the endgame players from abusing the siege battles, I'm not sure that a 24h ban would work. Sieges last 2 days with Armistice thrown in. That means you'd almost have to implement a 48h ban and deny them the ENTIRE siege because they would just come in on the second day of the siege and go about power farming as usual. And, I'm not even sure that a 48h ban would deter a power farming endgamer from continuing to abuse the system. They'd just shrug and say "What's one siege." The amount of time a ban covers would almost have to increase for every time the endgame player gets caught abusing the siege. I still think the reduction of crystals by tier and changing the 30 monster rule to 10 battles total is still the best bet to cutting down on power farming. Still, it's hard to say...

• Calmar7905
    replied
    IDquotem , Yes , the banning should be a last resort. I don.t like the banning ideea either , but like it or not it looks like a viable solution. A 24h ban with reason "siege farm abuse" wil make for sure a endgame player to think better at what he.s doing.

Leave a comment:

• IDquotem
    replied
    I have to fully agree with you on this. We are experiencing this in our current siege battle. Just watched ONE person from one of the opposing guilds sweep several towers (MORE than 15+ battles by him/herself) in fact. It's very annoying, and you're right Come2us NEEDS to do something about it! I'd love to see an end put to this abuse of siege battles. Of the many suggestions made by the others and yourself, I would go with two of them for sure: 1) Reducing the amount of crystals that the lower tiers can earn. If the endgame level players can only earn 300 crystals at most in F3 level sieges and 500 crystals C1- C3 level sieges (as was given as an example), it should hopefully cut down on their power farming. 2) I'd also go with the 10 battles (with 3 monsters required) required instead of the 30 monsters rule. In fact, I'd consider this one a MUST as it's how a lot of endgame players are getting away with power farming the lower level sieges. I'm not so sure about the other suggestions, especially the banning. I think I'd only use banning those players who are abusing the siege system as a last resort. It's a pretty harsh measure, though I can see where you are coming from (though admittedly it could be used to keep the power farmers in line). No matter what, SOMETHING needs to be done by Come2us though.

Leave a comment:

• Calmar7905
    replied
    At this point , i beleve more and more that is neccesary to start apply com2us rules and temporary ban some players for advertisment.
    I don.t think is hard to implement a checking control. Is enaf the system to register haw offen a player get the 30% contribution. At high rank nowbody do that contribution , at low rank sometime can happen. The telemetry can register and send a alarm signal to admins when a player do 30% contrib 3 times in a raw , this way admin have a segnalation and check the interested player. If the olayer result to be a high grade player in a too low rank (obvious farmer) admins can apply the rules and start banning.
    1000 crystal for siege , 2000 at week is a too big advantaje a player can get and he get a push up very big . To give an example the ***Vacky*** guy i mantioned in earlier posts summon yesterday from crystals a lot , and i say realy a lot of nat 5. From what he say was over 20k crystals summon. No normal player can do this unless they heavy farm siege or they buy packs. The guy didn.t spend 1$.
    Solutions are ! Com2us need to give it a move!

Leave a comment:

• WhitePh0enix
    replied
    I mentioned how it is really hard for anyone with the format of system set up to be able to police or stop people using this exploit except to try to find a way to stop it being worth them doing it. But even though this does not affect me as my guild is strong enough to sit above the farmed ranks it is something that I would like to see is being looked into.

I think restricting total cristal or contribution gains in lower tiers could help. being able to get 1k crystals is appealing so they farm the low tiers. How appealing would it be if they could only get 300 in Challenger, 500 in Fighter, 750 in Conquerer?
    Would that still mean they do it? might it mean they just band together and it doesn't resolve the issue for the low ranks?

Leave a comment:

• chuperaby
    replied
    I didn't read all the posts here but again we are in siege vs a guild right now made by 3 or 4 G1-G3 RTA players and the rest are low level alts, they are farming C3-G1 siege, and I know it's lower coz we just turned from C3 to G1, all of them have G1+ RTA skins. Com2uS needs to implement a potency system, something like TQ did with Conquer Online many years ago to balance matchmaking system, (this has been suggested months ago) something like worldboss do for the score, in which it counts monsters grade, skillups and rune quality and grind and...so it will only match guilds that have the same power and also the same grade of players, so it will be G3 farmers vs G3 farmers and normal balanced guilds vs normal balanced guilds.

If you get almost (I won't say how much if you get 1st 2nd or 3rd place) the same reward if you win or lose, not based on the 0 to 20k points you make because it's impossible to do any score as a guild when you can't penetrate a frontline made of G3 players when your guild has mostly F3 players, but based in your guild ranking and based on if you used your 30 monsters or not.

So this way nobody will be farming and everybody will try to get their rank as high as possible, instead of farming low levels autoing it.

Com2uS have to do something about it ASAP.

Leave a comment:

• Puntar64
    replied
    13th tower making such a huge impact on generating points is trully ridiculous!

From 12 to 25 in just that, 13th tower alone!

That is way too much and it needs a rework!

Leave a comment:

• ShiroiKa
    commented on 's reply
    Dareal: he just said they could take 3 in a line from their section which totally divides the other two teams. They have no choice then but to fight the OP farming guild's defenses, because they can't get to any other opponent. Do try to read.

• Calmar7905
    replied
    bump this again :-(

Leave a comment:

• Calmar7905
    commented on 's reply
    eateat , i beleve chow is right , spliting guilds and friends is not a solution. Is more easy to forbid defence use of endgame players under a certain rank. Tipe : you.re a g3 player who want to stay in a c3 guild becouse all your friends are there ? No problem , but you are not allowed to use your defences becouse to op for that rank. Also force 3 mobs atack only , so they don't do 30 wins and too high contribution comparable with his own low rank friends.

*Chow* , think at this like this ... for every 1000 crystals you payed around 20$ (various packs). Your concurence pay 0$ for 1000 crystals becouse they farm in siege. Not fair at all for who pais , not fair at all for low levels who do 0 contribution becouse to strong enemys for them. Spliting guilds is not a solution , and you are very right , what do you say about a advertisment temporary ban for siege power farmers ? i bet , if com2us apply their own rules , that will be a week without very many guardians in rta ;-)

• eateat
    commented on 's reply
    *Chow* and by the way, the way how you commented back just proves what kind of a person you are. You just another one of those players, just because you can make guardian thinking you the ****. Where all your suggestions are better than anyone else's. Go ahead start a new account and see how your suggestions work. And go ahead spent thousands on this new account to prove you good.

• eateat
    commented on 's reply
    *Chow* look if u started playing the game at the same time. Your accounts will be around the same. Such as if you both start 4 years ago, I am sure that you two will be at least c1. The only reason why one of you is not if it is even possible, 1 of you must have stopped playing for maybe a year total or so. If a player that have stopped playing for just 3 months +, idk if this player will still have friends in the game. Not to mention a bond that makes the two players where they MUST be in the same guild.

By the way, since you play x years already. We both know this game is much more of a solo game. You cannot possibly play together as inside the game. Yeah you both may be farming gb10 but you both are farming separately. Yeah you do guild battles, but you both battle separately. It doesn't matter who win the guild war by hitting that plus 3 tower as long as someone wins it I have two real life friends that play summoners with me. We all in different guilds. When we get together we talk summoners war and we good.

And my suggestion is to how to counter higher end players from farming siege crystals. Not on how to improve the "omg i added this f1 player, he my friend. We must be in the same guild."

You have no valid argument to my suggestion, but clinging on to "oh I added this player, he my friend. I must be in the same guild as him." HOW PATHETIC

• *Chow*
    commented on 's reply
    eateat but by forcing me into a higher guild that my friends can NOT compete in you are forcing me to split from my friends. AGAIN DUMB IDEA. not everyone tries hard, not everyone plays the game competitively. with your dumb idea i can no longer enjoy the game with my friends just because we play differently? what part of that isnt dumb?
Working...
X