[UPDATE] EXP Buildings level-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UPDATE] EXP Buildings level-up

This will be another self-explanatory topic.

Monsters that are put in exp building requires manual "click" whenever they level up and sometimes, we don't even notice if they level up or not. Meanwhile, all hours spent there are wasted.

I usually use them to level up king angelmons i have taken from wish, and required exp for level ups are quite low compared to other monsters.

Suggestion;
    • Monsters placed in EXP Buildings level up whenever they got enough experience.

big +1, I removed monsters from those buildings because i always forgot them.

Comment

They wont do this because they want you to frequently log in to accomplish even the most minor things. This included. Its all about the practice of mobile gaming addiction mechanics.

Comment

• akino25
        akino25 commented
        Editing a comment
        they really think this is one of the main source that keep player log in LOL !!! LOLOLOL!!! there you go.
        no .. just no... i see this as a broken mechanic they unwilling to fix. or poorly design in a way to be too hard to actually make it happens

• *Laika*
        *Laika* commented
        Editing a comment
        Then how about a "one tap" mechanic that does it instead? I'm pretty sick of clicking each one individually so why can't it all happen at once or at leazt once per exp building? That still makes it less obnoxious and still has you coming back in.

• ViralPanda
        ViralPanda commented
        Editing a comment
        We are mostly online due to events and other stuffs as well, we don't need this as another mechanic to keep us logge-in

Either change this to automatic level-up, or give us HUGE notification that tells us "HEY your monster has level up, click for god sake to continue grinding exp !!!"

I agree on this.
      +1

Comment

+1 from me, simple change that should have come standard in 1.0.0

Comment

+1 The manual click mechanic is just too dumb

Comment

I've already suggested this before, +1, but they are not going to do it, sad, but we have to accept it, perhaps the only solution is to not buy or use these xp buildings.

Comment

+1... maybe i will start to use those useless xp buildings...

Comment

I'm for this. It's a small thing but a good thing.

Comment

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Comment

Totally agree +1

Comment

Up once more

Comment

+1...seen this multiple time but yet...

Comment

It would be a nice feature anayway.

If we manage to wait for so long for "send all" button for friend's hearts we will also bear for another 3 years for C2U to implemenmt auto level up in XP buildings

Comment

this has been discussed before..
                            as far as i remember, most pointed out that Com2us wants us to be active and involved in the game... rather than making game on always auto.

It's true there are auto features already, but i still call em Semi-Auto coz we stil need to click and check em.

Although i like the idea of it making lvlup automatically,.....i am also fine on the idea to lessen the auto in game

Comment

Working...
                            X