[Nerf] Chilling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Nerf] Chilling

Ommggg pls too overpowered he can steal buffs ! nerff plsss scam2us !Skill 2 is way too strong ! Pls remove the (-1) cd that's granted by skill up.

Sorry for the title , in fact I just want chilling to be more useful when has skills up because now, he's better without.

Suggestion:

-Remove the CD granted by skills up

-Change the skill to a:- single target multiple hit
    -Multiple target single hit
    -Multiple target Multiple hit

thanks for reading, sorry for spelling mistakes, English is not my first langage

I’m not sure where you’re coming from but please don’t touch chilling he’s a nat4 that can compete in a 5* speed meta. He’s perfect the way he is

Comment

• NegreDesBois
      NegreDesBois commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly Kalionys. I was younger when i skilled chilling up... Now my dragon fails sometimes because of this 2nd skill...And that's always the reason...

• Fierezero
      Fierezero commented
      Editing a comment
      Well now that you said that kinda makes sense I guess. Having the skill at two turns is really helpful for pvp so I get what you’re saying, but also I’d ask for an AI change not a nerf

• Skavator
      Skavator commented
      Editing a comment
      yep, i just started using Chilling for DB10 runs, i've noticed when the tower puts immunity on the Dragon, and Chilling's 2nd is off cd, he will use 2nd instead of 1st skill to strip. usually only makes the run 10 sec longer, once in a while will wipe b/c Galleon cant put armor break on to kill it faster.

I actually like the CD reduction for PvP.
    When I used chilling on my semi-spd dragons a lot of time ago I actually liked him fully skilledup because the spd buff made my runs more stable, I could kill the dragon before he moves more often

So, being totally honest with you, I like chilling the way he is

Comment

• NegreDesBois
      NegreDesBois commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you make it reliabler with the CD reduction than without ? What is your team and time ?

I also suggested to change this buff to make an AoE Strip with or without multi hit, what do you think of it ?

I feel you. Coming from a player that use Chilling in db10. Most of my failed db10 run can be trace back to Chilling not stripping, so that my Hwa/Galleon can reduce Dragon's atb. At least make his AI smart.

Comment

• NegreDesBois
      NegreDesBois commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly the same for me . Hwa/ Galeon without atb reduce or def break

• Skavator
      Skavator commented
      Editing a comment
      yes, improve his AI, his strip is more important than the spd/cr buff in DB10

Be careful with your title in nerfing.. Com2us might have different understanding and migth messed up our Chilling.

But yeah i get your point..

Just like Verde.. if you dont want to max S2.. then dont skill him up
    or.... at end game... when u got tons of Jack-o-lantern.. you can project to create a perfect Chiling... skill him up one at a time... hoping NOT to land on S2

My first attempt to create 2nd Chilling with max S1, with out landing on S2.... 3/7... FAILED! ouch.

now im back to try one more time... i got tons Jack-o-lantern "AGAIN" .. now i am at 5/7 S1.. with still no S2 skill up.... Should I stop? or gamble?

Comment

• NegreDesBois
      NegreDesBois commented
      Editing a comment
      ohhh dude, don't try to do this

I wish they change to 4 turns cd and 3 turns buff duration... i hate to play chilling, half of time buffin.

Comment

• NegreDesBois
      NegreDesBois commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, it would permit chilling to be a good adrian replacement in NB10 !

-1, misleading title, repost with the proper one

Comment

• NegreDesBois
      NegreDesBois commented
      Editing a comment
      No one will take care of this if the title isn't absurd

• salman352
      salman352 commented
      Editing a comment
      sorry bud, but u still should. you could instead make it a buff for the pumpkins that share his skill 2 and people would take it seriously since theyre weak.

• NegreDesBois
      NegreDesBois commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I can't change the title with the "edit" option

I was lucky to pull two of them. One of them I maxed for pvp and the other with no skillups for db10. But then Garo became a monster and I no longer have any need for chilling for db10

Comment

• NegreDesBois
      NegreDesBois commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, I was thinking about doing the same, but 6* two chilling seems a bit redundant for mid game players like me

Any moderator to change my title to "[buff]Chilling"

Comment

Working...
    X