No announcement yet.

[BUFF] Xiong Fei - Fire Panda Warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he is fine the way he is but if he was to get a buff i would say that his third would get a bit higher damage multiplier and his second maybe provide a 15% shield to everyone so he would be better for raids.

Comment

he needs a buff, dunno what kind of buff.

Comment

I don't know about that buff removal thing, but honestly, I'm down for it; with or without it. The lack of reliability he has with his debuffs is one of the reasons why I struggle to use him in various places.

Comment

• idcao
          idcao commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup. That’s the main problem with him. His third skill is as weak as a nat 3’s. Which is intended by Com2us since they only wanted us to have the first and 2nd skill of a really good nat 5 + the lead. Then they even proceed to nerf the skill (debuffs used to bypass Glance) without giving it anything else in return.

I used him as DD in necro. ATK / CD / ATK on vio / rev. He's pretty good.
        I no longer use him in R5, since Belladeon outshines the f out of him.

Comment

• Drandip
          Drandip commented
          Editing a comment
          Not everyone has Feng Yan, lol.

• idcao
          idcao commented
          Editing a comment
          That doesn’t disprove the fact that he’s just fodder to be replaced since there are better monsters than him. AKA the new support Homunculus.

• Drandip
          Drandip commented
          Editing a comment
          True. His main purpose is breaking the shield. He might get somehow useful in GW or at least in siege. But not often.

I think many people have problems with Xiong Fei because they don't skill him up and don't give him good runes. Mine does a great job everywhere I use him because he is fully skilled and has good runes. I don't see any need for a buff.

Comment

• idcao
          idcao commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol.... he does not need good runes to do his job, which is mainly debuff applying and heals. Don’t assume about skills up. Obviously most people, if not all, knows about skilling up a monster, test it, and then try to find a place to use it before making comments of it.

Xiong Fei is NOT a reliable debuffer, which is already half of his job. Atm, there is not a place that Xiong Fei shine more than other monsters. His skill set is not unique and is replaceable. He does not bring anything special to the table except his lead.
      Working...
      X