[BUFF] Xiong Fei - Fire Panda Warrior

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [BUFF] Xiong Fei - Fire Panda Warrior

I have suggested a buff to Xiong Fei after he had come out for a while but I guess it was too early. But now with Sigmarus getting buffed, it is obvious that Com2us wants to help noob players progress faster, and so, I’ll bring this up again.

Reason:
    Xiong Fei is replaceable everywhere that he is used. Raid 5 and necro.

In Raid 5, he’s not a reliable defense breaker with 2 other skills being active, he won’t use his first.
    He’s not a good healer because it gets removed by the boss quite often and heals him.
    Not a good debuffer because his third is so random and can repeat the same debuff.
    Only good thing about him is his FREE nat 5 defense leader.

In necro he’s not helping a lot with clearing waves and he falls often fast as the player progresses.

With the introduction of Siege, asking for Xiong Fei also to be viable PvP along with his PvE role should be reasonable and so here are my suggestions:

1) Panda Supremacy: Activation rate of landing a debuff per attack —> 100%, debuff in exact order: Remove 1 beneficial effect -> ATK break -> Glance -> Slow. (3 turns CD). Assumed that the skill is maxed.

or

2) Panda Supremacy (Passive): your attacks does additional damage according to the enemy’s max HP. Additionally, your each of your attacks will have an 80% chance to land a weakening effect between ATK break, Slow, and glancing. (Skill ups increase the activation rate so that it’s 80% when maxed and more max HP damage scaling).

Incoming Katarina buff

Comment

• idcao
      idcao commented
      Editing a comment
      More like a Veromos buff lol.

• Morgulist
      Morgulist commented
      Editing a comment
      Katarina is fine, but Veromos being outclassed by Racuni really seems he needs a buff.

is this a troll post?

Comment

• idcao
      idcao commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol, you think Com2us trolled us when they buff Sig ?

+1 why not?

Comment

I wouldn't mind, as long as he isn't as nasty in PVP as his brothers. He's the only mediocre one of the three. Still, I do use him in rift dark beast, so I can't say he's useless as he is.

Comment

I dont think that he needs a buff.. he's a fusion unit that is meant for ppl that want go build a Beginner NB10/Raid team.. He'll loose his role when the person gets other Nat5's or better runes to use Speedy NB10 Teams
        With your reasoning we could also ask for a Katarina buff, because her only niche is a GWO with Jamire or Galleon + Chloe.. And she's not reliable for that

Comment

• Luckaras
          Luckaras commented
          Editing a comment
          I get what you're saying, but i'd say that fusions are worth their investment (well, you can exclude Katarina, most ppl skip her nowadays, because of Lushen e.g.) Xiong Fei is good for Raid, he's good for NB10 and he's good for Dark Rift.. I'd say that's pretty good for a fusion (free unit for everyone) while some Nat5 still have literally no use (Raki, Juno) so he shouldn't be a priority right now.. maybe next year
          If they decide to buff fusions they should do it in the order they released them (Sigmarus, Katarina, Vero, Xiong) but focus on Units that are not useable right now.

The point of developing Nat4's is that every Nat4 you build has a specific use (Khmun is awesome for GWD/Siege, Verde is awesome for db10) and 5* runes on Slot 1/3/5 can still be used if they have good subs (some of my 20+ spd sub runes are 5* runes ^^) and if someone does not get the Nat5 that can replace Xiong Fei.. he's an even better investment, right?

• idcao
          idcao commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol, you can’t predict what Com2us want to / will buff next, and so, there should always be suggestions for the developers to reconsider. Right now they aren’t buffing units in order of older or newer, but they focus on the game’s balance.

It’s a fatal mistake to think the way you are thinking. Raki, Juno, Daphnis also need buff, sure but those are not free units so they are on a completely different category + Com2us buff more than 1 monster per buff if that’s not obvious enough.

Xiong Fei right now is like how Lapis was first introduced. A fodder to be used so that players can spend money on the good stuff, but now Com2us realized that without good stuff, players can’t progress and less likely to spend money.

I don’t see a single Xiong Fei in Raid 5. Ever..... except secondary teams. He’s just not reliable in any thing that he does. Not reliable defense breaker, attack breaker, not even healer. Since slots are limited, Darion (free monster) does a much more reliable and better defense breaking, attack breaking (100% activation rate on defense break and 70% attack break X2) + damage reducing. For a standard R5 team (Dias/Darion + Hwa + Xiao Lin + Lisa + Colleen + a secondary cleanser/tank/healer), there’s just no spot for Xiong Fei to replace. Those mentioned monsters does a much better job.

R5 ? Lol, people know the problem with using him is that he’s no wave clear and takes significant longer if built damage and got taken by the boss. And noobs don’t farm necro so no, he can’t be good cause he’s free for noobs lol.

• Luckaras
          Luckaras commented
          Editing a comment
          I dont think that you get the point
          People that start playing Summoner's war dont have the runes to go straight to R5.. They'll have to farm runes + grins etc.. and Xiong Fei ist a good FL Tank for beginner Teams there, because his Rune requirements are lower than the rune requirement for Darion (Nat 5 base stats vs. Nat 3 base stats) and he has a good Leaderskill for beginner Raid teams too
          So yeah, maybe he'll get buffed in the future.. but right now he can help ppl to start with Raid as FL Tank and has his use until those ppl can farm runes/grinds to make a 2 DD R5 Team.. Not everyone has the chance to start with R5 directly like me (and other ppl that played long before Raid) and for them Xiong Fei is useful

And Xiong Fei was a good Unit for my beginner nb10 Team.. used Shihwa, Adrian, Fuco, Colleen and Xiong Fei.. with his revenge buff + revenge proc from any of the other Unit's the shield didnt last long and the team was pretty safe ^^

+1 I agree with buff. If you saw his 3rd skill (single target) multiplier on wiki its same as Sigmarus 3rd skill (all enemies) 300%. Why single target skill so weak? I think need increase his multiplier to 600% (150% of the def stat + 4% of the enemy Max hp per hit).

P.S. dark pierret Luna have basically same 3rd skill but multiplier much higher 720% + 15% of the enemy hp.

Comment

+1

The fact that fusions are free does not imply they should be limited-time goods. They must not be S-tier, of course, but they should retain usability for longer than 'until I drop the relevant Nat4 to sub it with'.

Either of your suggestion would make XF more usable, and that's a great thing.

Comment

• idcao
            idcao commented
            Editing a comment
            Not S tier you say? Tell that to Theomars lol

• luigizanotti
            luigizanotti commented
            Editing a comment
            idcao I think C2uS has come to regret Theomars hard enough as it is. The thing is, they can't roll it back without having to face exctreme repercussions from the player base because, you know, it is not like you can fight high tier Nat5s with just farmables and Nat4s regardless of the runes you slap on them.

So, yeah, Theomars was and still is an error done to correct another error they can't or do not want to correct.

To think after 3 long years our fusion mons are finally getting some love. Is this Com2us way of showing the community ?

Comment

I agree. This panda is bad, not as much as jeanne. The problem is his 3rd skill.. on paper the skill is good, but on reality you pray for him dont use it on auto mode. I prefer some kind of passive skill with support effects.

Fusions are for everyone, i dont mind if com2us make them at nat 5 real level like they did with sigmarus. Good work there com2us.
            Last edited by Apche; 01-27-2018, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Mine serves quite well to consistently land his debuffs and only his 2nd skill is max with moderate accuracy.
              Only thing he needs is damage multiplier buff so he might could actually deal some damage and kill something.

Comment

• ShiroiKa
                ShiroiKa commented
                Editing a comment
                For damage, they really should just scale him off defense. *Shrug*

yes pls c:

Comment

I think he's pretty good already. He can frontline r5 with minimum investment in runes. But hey, I wouldn't mind it.

Comment

Some comments raging this suggestion... I really liked it.
                  A marginal buff, bringing longer life to a monster people invest time (and sometimes devilmon).

+1

Comment

That would be great for him if they change his 3rd skill from Panda Supremacy [(80%DEF + 4%(Enemy MAX HP)) x 4 to Panda Supremacy [(120%DEF) x 4

Doesn't need to be like 160%DEF like wind panda but if they do it, super!

Comment

Working...
                    X