Dungeon Roulette

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dungeon Roulette

I have a wild thought that would add elements of strategy currently overlooked because dungeons are static.
    I am proposing that dungeon elements operate on a rotational basis. We already experience this with Tower of Ascension. So what do I mean exactly?

Current State: Giants B10 is perpetually water element with Atk buff tower and a Def break tower.
    Proposed State:
    Cycle the element along with their towers periodically. So for one period it would be water, then next period it will be wind and then fire and so on. This would apply to Giants, Dragons, and Liches.

The static and repetitive nature of dungeon gameplay grows stale with days upon days of farming for runes. A change like this keeps us thinking and working on monsters and even utilizing new monsters for roles we do not currently consider them for.

I'm sure many will balk at the idea because they will need to create new teams. This would only be a small obstacle...because many monsters could be used almost unversally. I see this as a great opportunity for players to grow in strategy and competitiveness.

What do you think?

You only hurt new players.

they have it hard enough to create one dragon/giant team.

so please tell me how they build 5 for each...

so -1

Comment

-1 Needless suggestion

Comment

-1, as it would only prolong the grind for new/existing players to prepair a safe/speed team for each element. Now I would support a greater variety of dungeons or bosses if that would include a broader spread of the existing runes between them, and if the element of each dungeon would not rotate or otherwise get randomly generated..

Comment

-1. It took me ages to create a stable, snail paced DB10 team. Now having to swap elements just to survive rotations? Yeeeeeeeeah... no.

Comment

-1 With the current rune drops this is just hurtful specially for new players as many people already mentioned

Comment

If the rune drops were a bit better, then the dungeons wouldn't feel as stale as they are now. Having different elements would add to the already frustrating nature that the dungeons are already. I'd need to have even more runes, to build even more monsters, just to grind for runes that I'll be selling 99% of the time.

Comment

So make it harder for no other reason than to make it harder...gee, uh. No thanks.

Comment

This is actualy pretty decent idea if you make it DB11 - hard, rotating, but better drop ratio.
                  Everybody up there that say "fk that idea" would say "fk db10 u need to focus on db11 teams asap".

Comment

I see where you are going with this, but -1. At the later stage of the game you are spending alot of your efforts in making the fastest team you can. Rotating it around would mean having to do that 4 more times - and I really can't be bothered. TOA presents enough of that for me and I am content with that. Thanks for the thought though.

Comment

-1 intention to make dungeons interesting but will hurt new players if most content like toa style

Comment

-1 hurts new players, rune drops at current rate don't make the effort worth while, how you gonna rune 3 extra teams per dungeon with current rune drops? Nah not a great idea

Comment

Working...
                        X