Nerf Rakan

Remove provoke from Collapse.

• firewingdale
    replied
    rakan is fine git gud

Leave a comment:

• Star_Platinum
    replied
    Ridicolus Rakan is Laika but better in every aspect.

Leave a comment:

• mrloog
    replied
    yes, neft all nat 5 and nat 4 can shine ^^
    I (laika owner, f2p) support this =))

Leave a comment:

• Lyonloi
    replied
    +1. The problem with Rakan is that you need to stripe and stun him in order to stop him from procing. Even silence debuff can proc his 3rd, which makes zero sense. I blocked your skill and you revenge me with your skill? Funny. The old Laika? Oblivion is all you need. Now you don't even need it.

Leave a comment:

• BUFF_Juno
    replied
    Laika was nerfed because his passive has 4 effects
    1) non glancing
    2) Revenge 50% chance
    3) Stun
    4) inflicted damage of one attack won't exceed 35% of the MAX HP

Which is completely overpowered and Justice has high multiplier... While Rakan
    1) Active - Damage increases according to Max HP
    2) Provoke
    3) Chance to Collapse 30%

Rakan was already nerfed to 75% damage on revenge collapse.... but 50% is a nice number.....

Leave a comment:

• BaoBaoNikki3
    commented on 's reply
    when he was in storage, he had 0 chance to revenge with collapse. so yea, he will still be useful, just not tat useful =) and still better than his storage guardian days

• Imagi007
    commented on 's reply
    He is fine as he is right now. Basically what you are suggesting is to put him back to storage where he was most of his life.

• scottieeraz
    replied
    I agree that Rakan needs to be nerfed in the vein of Laika.
    Especially in PVP settings - he has a high probability to permanently provoke & chain revenge and single-handedly dominate any match up.

Remove the provoke from his 3rd skill.
    He doesn't need it to be effective any more than Laika needed the stun in his 3rd skill.

Leave a comment:

• Conqueror3trash
    commented on 's reply
    I use wind tank(In my case it is Ritesh, Chasun or wind mermaid is possible as well) and double water, i kill his teammates. Vs high end Rakan/Ritesh/Mo long comp i just copper, safe and fast.

• Lyonloi
    commented on 's reply
    Wake up please. Were Liaka and Iris uncounterable? Have counters does not mean a unit doesn't need nerf.

• Gribel
    commented on 's reply
    Some can't. Don't matter. I'm not talking about how to remove provoke. Come back to 1st post and read again.

• Gribel
    commented on 's reply
    lucaslee no, im not.Rakan is almost the only one who can turn a whole fight into a infinite combo.

• Fierezero
    commented on 's reply
    Well then skuld they should modify that like they did with Camilla and Dq's and go the skill wasn't working as intended under silence. Silence stops trigger, easy fix. Secondly he's fairly easy to counter I build my teams around him, chilling, Theo, Julie. All of these guys kiss him goodbye. If you lower the proc rate he's still unique and nerfed. I honestly never want to see another mom face the identity strip away that happened to laika

• Sinsemilla
    commented on 's reply
    Are you saying you have an issue killing Laikas? Because I didn't have much issue before and now, they're just a joke.
Working...
X