No announcement yet.

Nerf Rakan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is simple guys if you can't deal with Rakan you are a noob, go play a Barbie or go fishing. If you do the big youtuber move and go fight a Rakan using a full wind team then don't say Rakan is OP and don't ask for a nerf. If a Rakan raped you and you are Fx and you fought a Gx Rakan then don't come here crying for a nerf. Always remeber 99% of the times you lost against runes quality and if you see a Rakan out there in arena or rta after Laika nerf it's 100% sure it will have the BEST vampire will sets that guy could give him, so remember if you are a noob don't try to defeat a G3 Rakan when your entire team is not a match for him and don't come here crying for a nerf.
    Last edited by chuperaby; 09-13-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
      Sweaty_Ballz commented
      Editing a comment
      Problem is not Rakan. Problem is Rakan gets to keep his taunt while Laika gets stun removed. If this was workplace setting this would be a multi million law suite for discrimination.

• chuperaby
      chuperaby commented
      Editing a comment
      The problem is you guys. Learn strategy, use water monsters so Rakan will glance, use immunity or use resistance leader buff to resist provoke, use equal tier monster (nat 5*) if you have problems figuring out a strategy using lower tier monsters, use a cleanser, use endure runes or get runes with resist subs. Use your brain. If you can't do all that use your wallet and get a Mo Long or a Woosa. Use equal runes and please don't use wind monsters unless it's a tanky healer like Chasun.

The problem is Laika stun should have never been removed. If you had problems to defeat a Laika it's because you are a noob, go play with a Barbie or go fishing. There is over 20 monsters from nat 3* to nat 5* that could easily counter Laika on the same runes quality. The same way you can easily prevet Rakan provok you could prevent Laika stun.

• Gribel
      Gribel commented
      Editing a comment
      Are u talking about strategy counting with RNG? "use water monsters so Rakan will glance" seems like glance is 100%.

Right. And no, I have no problems with Rakan. I bomb all in arena and all GWD are Zaired hk.

-1, sorry. All Laika references aside, Rakan feels just right now to me personally.

Comment

Yeah, take away taunt and give Rakan elemental king + immune to defense break. LOL

Comment

-1 I think remove provoke is too much. Just need little lower provoke activation rate from 100% to 65-75% it would be enough.

Comment

I've never seen so many butt hurt Laika owners. you don't see people in G3 rta or G1+ crying about laika. I was farming in c3 yesterday and got smacked by a vamp nem laika 2v4 my entire team with just chasun.

Comment

and remove provoke from Fermion too

Comment

+1. Provoke collapse loop is extremely unfair.

Comment

• FooJub
                FooJub commented
                Editing a comment
                Asking for a nerf cuz you don't know how to counter seems extremely unfair too

• Lyonloi
                Lyonloi commented
                Editing a comment
                Wake up please. Were Liaka and Iris uncounterable? Have counters does not mean a unit doesn't need nerf.

Some mons can cleanse debuffs, even Provoke, try it.

Comment

• Gribel
                Gribel commented
                Editing a comment
                Some can't. Don't matter. I'm not talking about how to remove provoke. Come back to 1st post and read again.

Originally posted by chuperaby View Post
              It is simple guys if you can't deal with Rakan you are a noob, go play a Barbie or go fishing. If you do the big youtuber move and go fight a Rakan using a full wind team then don't say Rakan is OP and don't ask for a nerf. If a Rakan raped you and you are Fx and you fought a Gx Rakan then don't come here crying for a nerf. Always remeber 99% of the times you lost against runes quality and if you see a Rakan out there in arena or rta after Laika nerf it's 100% sure it will have the BEST vampire will sets that guy could give him, so remember if you are a noob don't try to defeat a G3 Rakan when your entire team is not a match for him and don't come here crying for a nerf.
              This is what we said about Laika, didn't stop Com2us.

Comment

• chuperaby
                chuperaby commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey how are you my friend "withoutseed"? I was looking for you a couple of days ago at the usual channel but couldn't find you. I know but if we don't keep saying it, lazy criers will en winning and we will see more nerfs.

Bump......Its not about G3 Rakan or F1 Rakan...The OP didn't say he was defeated by a G3 Rakan in the first place. What the OP suggests is to remove provoke. Not the rune quality. Not the owner. Not the Arena Rank. We're talking about provoke here and the possible chain collapse. Removing the provoke would seem too much but lowering the chance to proc collapse when on cooldown would be better.

+1 to lowering the proc chance to revenge Collapse.

Comment

• lucaslee
                lucaslee commented
                Editing a comment
                I am kind of convinced the OP is trolling bro.

• Skuuuld
                Skuuuld commented
                Editing a comment
                lucaslee yep figured that out, but it won't hurt to explain a simple opinion right?.

• Gribel
                Gribel commented
                Editing a comment
                lucaslee no, im not.Rakan is almost the only one who can turn a whole fight into a infinite combo.

-1 as someone who felt and is still feeling the damage of Laika nerf this puts rakan back in storage.
              if you lessen the proc rate only I'll plus 1 it

Comment

I am both a Rakan and Laika and I support this +1

Comment

• lucaslee
                  lucaslee commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Username checks out

*double lushens rakan* yea, needs a nerf.

Comment

• TheAce28
                  TheAce28 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  lol exactly. some nub players
              Working...
              X