Remove provoke from Collapse.

Not needed lol

Comment

+1 its a 3rd skill revenge nuke no need for provoke for it to be good

Comment

• Sinsemilla
        Sinsemilla commented
        Editing a comment
        FooJub Well, now that he doesn't stun and his revenge still doesn't hit all that hard, they kinda made him ****e.

• FooJub
        FooJub commented
        Editing a comment
        Sinsemilla oooh yeah a nuker that can hit 30-50k on 2 turn cd that takes 3+ hits to kill and built in revenge. Soooo ****e.

• Sinsemilla
        Sinsemilla commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you saying you have an issue killing Laikas? Because I didn't have much issue before and now, they're just a joke.

+1 remove provoke same way they nerfed laika, give Rakan a dot on his revenge

Comment

• 3r3dom
        3r3dom commented
        Editing a comment
        Or give him a stun LOL

Rakan is not even remotely OP in any part of the game (don't have Rakan, Lushen user). If you can't handle Rakan your team sucks, your runes suck and your game knowledge sucks.

Comment

• skyboi
        skyboi commented
        Editing a comment
        Dam...well
        1)being legend doeant make u a better person and doesnt push your oppinion as the right one
        2)He never said that he has any kinds of problems with countering rakan
        3) people like you make this game community a inhabitable place for newcomers ...
        4) before attacking people for not wining the lotery and not having the best team combos how bout you share some suggestions or money to help get to your level in this slot mashine

• bishii
        bishii commented
        Editing a comment
        mr legend in arena, tell us how you counter a G3 Rakan permantly?
        what is the 100% counter to a unit that procs revenge with almost every hit in defense, doing massive damage and provokes and having perma immunity.. while you cant silence him, oblivion him or putting is skills on cooldown (i mean you can - but you will activate that collapse crap)

• Conqueror3trash
        Conqueror3trash commented
        Editing a comment
        I use wind tank(In my case it is Ritesh, Chasun or wind mermaid is possible as well) and double water, i kill his teammates. Vs high end Rakan/Ritesh/Mo long comp i just copper, safe and fast.

yes remove collapse. complete the cycle of nerfing.

Comment

Rakan somehow is in between being OP and being useless rn. Removing his provoke from collapse makes him a lot less useful in AD and in GWD. Leaving him be makes him OP. LOL.
        Last edited by Skuuuld; 09-13-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
          Sweaty_Ballz commented
          Editing a comment
          Rakan deserves Laika treatment

eom

• Skuuuld
          Skuuuld commented
          Editing a comment
          Sweaty_Ballz Replacing provoke into a dot seems legit. :3

• Fierezero
          Fierezero commented
          Editing a comment
          Sweaty no monster deserves the neutering Laika had. I'll take a less chance of collapse pls

If com2us is consequent, they will remove the collapse provoke because this can kill a mon with revenge in one turn.

But they wont (at least not the next few patches), because the uproar would be larger than rhe one from Laika nerf. They nerfed his dmg component short time ago so a further nerf would enrage many people out there!

Comment

I didn't own a Rakan or Laika. If this nerf suggestion is because to compare with laika, i dont think that necessary. Since collapse is 3rd skill not passive compare to laika.

Comment

• Skuuuld
            Skuuuld commented
            Editing a comment
            Fierezero silencing Rakan will make his 3rd skill on cooldown and might trigger the passive revenge collapse when attacked.

• Sinsemilla
            Sinsemilla commented
            Editing a comment
            Fierezero Well, you have to strip his self-perma-immunity first. Something you don't need to do to Laika.

• Fierezero
            Fierezero commented
            Editing a comment
            Well then skuld they should modify that like they did with Camilla and Dq's and go the skill wasn't working as intended under silence. Silence stops trigger, easy fix. Secondly he's fairly easy to counter I build my teams around him, chilling, Theo, Julie. All of these guys kiss him goodbye. If you lower the proc rate he's still unique and nerfed. I honestly never want to see another mom face the identity strip away that happened to laika

WT* is this again -.- ...
          why not just remove 2 stars from rakan and make it a nat 3.

Just bring immunity against him guys.. its not hard. stop posting rubbish suggestions every time you get wrecked.
          Most of the time, the problem lies with you.

Comment

• Gribel
            Gribel commented
            Editing a comment
            Clap clap clap!

• 3r3dom
            3r3dom commented
            Editing a comment
            Yess I agree lucaslee. After nerf Rakan became weak.

Don't nerf Rakan.

The thing is, Rakan is strength in G3 levels cause his runes, not because Rakan is OP. In G3 even a 3* summon can be OP with right runes and right team.

Just change your strategy. ignore Rakan, defeat the rest of the team and leave Rakan for least. Or use a Water team, or a Stripper. You have so many options. Stop to complaining and farm better runes and build better teams. you want to stay in G3, so make merit.

What makes me angry about rakan is the chain taunt from revenge. I dont think they need to remove it completely, that would make him useless like laika.

Comment

Hmm.. either make Rakan revenge with skill 1 (just like Laika), or make Laika revenge with Justice.

Comment

• Imagi007
              Imagi007 commented
              Editing a comment
              I cannot understand why you are comparing Laika S1 with Rakan S1! Laika is built with attack whereas Rakan built as HP tank and both S1 are based on attack. Also Rakan's S1 has low multiplier. This is like comparing Theo S1 with Rakan S1.

Is this some sort of revenge for Laika on Rakan owners?
            -1 of course. Revenge chance with 75% damage of S3 is just the right amount of nerf that makes dealing with Rakan easier now. Any more and we come full circle.. Rakan useless -> Rakan buff -> Rakan buff -> Rakan buff -> Rakan useful -> Rakan nerf -> Rakan nerf -> Rakan useless.

rakan_meme.jpg
            Last edited by Imagi007; 09-14-2017, 03:19 AM.

Comment

• Gribel
              Gribel commented
              Editing a comment
              It's ok. A complete cycle.

• Sinsemilla
              Sinsemilla commented
              Editing a comment
              To be honest, both Laika and Rakan were easy enough to deal with.

I don't even think Rakan needs nerfed. I don't think Rakan needed nerfed in the first place. At the same time, neither did Laika. The problem is they made Laika relatively useless, but left Rakan intact. How is that balancing?

OP is going about it the wrong way. They need to rebuff Laika.

Originally posted by Jug View Post
            Hmm.. either make Rakan revenge with skill 1 (just like Laika), or make Laika revenge with Justice.
            Bump 10char

Comment

just bring down collapse to 15% chance of proc-ing and further nerf the revenge damage to 50% and he will be fine

Comment

• FooJub
                FooJub commented
                Editing a comment
                ***** ftfy

• Imagi007
                Imagi007 commented
                Editing a comment
                He is fine as he is right now. Basically what you are suggesting is to put him back to storage where he was most of his life.

• BaoBaoNikki3
                BaoBaoNikki3 commented
                Editing a comment
                when he was in storage, he had 0 chance to revenge with collapse. so yea, he will still be useful, just not tat useful =) and still better than his storage guardian days
            Working...
            X