Anavel Buff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anavel Buff

This post isn't meant to be a joke or anything like that. I mean this seriously. Currently Anavel does 2 things:

Heals based on attack power and cleanses
    Damage based on HP with a defense break that has a 40% chance per attack

Charlotte:
    Stun/Decrease attack speed
    Glancing hit/lowers attack bar

Rica:
    Stuns/Decrease attack speed
    Attack speed/Dots

Lora:
    Stun/Decrease attack speed
    Decrease attack speed/Increase defense

Nicki:
    Heals based on attack power and cleanses
    Increases attack power/Disturb hp recovery

All of them do 2 things at least. Anavel does one thing. This may seem like a joke but the main place she is used in is raids where she already competes with Lisa that cleanses and lowers cooldowns, and Amarna who does a lot of helpful things. It would be nice to add another thing to her Water Guardian Angel. At least make the defense break 100% like the buff to Rica.

Just started thinking about this after 3/4 of the other Occult Girls received a buff to their skill while she and Nicki got nothing.

Last edited by Amend; 09-06-2017, 06:07 PM.

Damage based on HP with defense break is really pretty strong skill. I have charlotte, I don't mind to swap the third skill with Anavel.

Comment

• Amend
      Amend commented
      Editing a comment
      As a support unit that is built with attack and hp? Instead of just pure hp or pure attack? A 27K Anavel does around 2-3k per hit with 1400+ attack.
      Last edited by Amend; 09-06-2017, 06:16 PM.

I am not asking for something insane just something simple added to her last skill. The damage from the skill isnt exactly the best, but she is a support unit. With almost 30,000 HP and around 1,400 ATK she does around 3,000 per hit. That's 9,000 damage in total. The heal is pretty nice plus it cleanses and I am not asking for anything extra there. Fully skilled her cooldown lowers to 3 which is 1 less than the others aside from Nicki who also has 2 effects. Does being able to use her second skill 1 turn faster mean that she shouldnt get 2 effects on her last skill even though Nicki does have something?

Comment

Being armor broken on RTA is very dangerous because your open to huge amount of damage but immunity/cleanse and monsters immune to defense break will counter this girl.

I would say that her 3rd skill damage is mehhh.... but the three turn armor break is good....

OG's violent procs are crazy.

But I welcome any buffs for anavel....

#GiveAnavelSomeLove
      Last edited by BUFF_Juno; 09-06-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

She is a great monster. I am just comparing her to the others when 3/4 of the others recently received a buff. 2/3 received very generous buffs. She could use some AI help.
        Last edited by Amend; 09-06-2017, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Amend View Post
          I am not asking for something insane just something simple added to her last skill. The damage from the skill isnt exactly the best, but she is a support unit. With almost 30,000 HP and around 1,400 ATK she does around 3,000 per hit. That's 9,000 damage in total. The heal is pretty nice plus it cleanses and I am not asking for anything extra there. Fully skilled her cooldown lowers to 3 which is 1 less than the others aside from Nicki who also has 2 effects. Does being able to use her second skill 1 turn faster mean that she shouldnt get 2 effects on her last skill even though Nicki does have something?
          I see your point, if you want to add something else to the third skill, the 3 turn defense break need to reduce.

Comment

• Amend
            Amend commented
            Editing a comment
            laucch Nicki and Lora have 2 effects on their skills. Both last 3 turns. Admittedly though Charlotte and Rica have their skills only last 2 turns. However, Rica has a 100% chance and Charlotte's skill can last quite a while as well. Charlotte's skill lasts 2 turns. In pve content those 2 turns can last quite a while considering she reduces the attack bar. In pvp content it depends.

Anavel has one added effect with a 3 turn cooldown that has a 40% chance. Nothing else. I would still be happy with an AI improvement that means she uses her second skill more when its needed. Buff, AI improvement, or both. Something would be nice.
            Last edited by Amend; 09-06-2017, 07:39 PM.

HaHAhhaHahAhahahahHaaaaaaaaaaawtf

Comment

There is a reason why all OG got buffed and not Anavel

Comment

How about giving her third skill to remove 1 beneficial effect by 25% chance each wave or it should be scaled on her attack not HP.

Comment

Amend Anavel is known as the most powerful and sought after occult girl. However, I understand where you are coming from.

She isn't used for damage on her s3, rather just a support healer and armourbreaker (plus her irritating s1). The reason why you are struggling is just because she is very stat hungry, similar to camilla. Her kit is very versatile thats why no one thinks she needs a buff. Do you mind posting your Anavel stats? I believe if we change her stats you will find she can be really good

Comment

• Amend
                  Amend commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Versatile yes. Needed? I am struggling there. I plan to use her. However, thats only because she is a 5 star monster. I dont have her runed yet. Still farming DB10 for that. Whenever I get a 5 star I just do lots of research.

Anavel is the best from all OG's - this is why they buffed all others not her. 3-turn aoe armor break, cleanse, heal, sleep i not "one thing". Her kit is amazing as for support unit. I don't see any reason for buff.

Comment

Originally posted by lucaslee View Post
                  Amend Anavel is known as the most powerful and sought after occult girl. However, I understand where you are coming from.

She isn't used for damage on her s3, rather just a support healer and armourbreaker (plus her irritating s1). The reason why you are struggling is just because she is very stat hungry, similar to camilla. Her kit is very versatile thats why no one thinks she needs a buff.
                  This^^ She's extremely stat hungry, but versatile which makes her worth every OP rune you give her

Comment

She is overrated and may seem strong at first glance. Her additional turn unlike Orion happens once every fullmoon and is nothing you can count on in a combat situations. Just like Raki she gets ignored and will have the same fate soon in falling under the table.
                    Her cleanse in mostly rta use is halfbaked because since the whole roaster is Hathor, Ganymede and Seara she will be the one who gets permastunned too. Immunity casted on her is weak because she will violent out of it. Doing mediocre/bad dmg if you don't use 2 slots for %attack but if you do she will get oneshotted by bruisers and dumb **** like wind monkey king even water monkey king has a shot at her.
                    The entire rta rooster counters her. Wind Panda, Hathor, Ganymede Seara, Moh Loong, Woosa, Verad, Theomars, Psamathe even ****ing delphoi and wind ifrit. Her pickrate in conq ranks is not because she is good it's because people love using her and also believe they can win the battle in 2 team turns because the opponent has no will runes. The moment it goes over 2 team turns she usually always loses anyway. Thats thanks to mediocre dmg multiplier and inconsistency in the utility department.

This also happened because com2us removed the midfloor of monster battles. Either it's full tank cc **** now like hathor or glasscanon speed stuff like Psamathe and of course theomars which smashes everything into the groundfloor that is not triple hp/def rune build.

I do not believe a monster can be strong when the entire element of wind seems to counter her not even counting budget ignore defense **** like Copper and Lushen. Com2us not buffing her is just the same proof that they do not hawkeye the game but rather balance after someone who has his favourite units like Jeff Kaplan from the overwatch team.

Her third should act like Gallion but still deal dmg she catches wayy too many counterattack mechanics
                    Last edited by Star_Platinum; 09-07-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Tony Sfinos
                      Tony Sfinos commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And this comes from someone stating that Diana and Eladriel are bad...
                      Ok!!!

• Star_Platinum
                      Star_Platinum commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Use both in rta vs my Ganymede and see what happens.

• Tony Sfinos
                      Tony Sfinos commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Wow your op Gany can wreck them
                      They must be really bad
                      My Seara got destroyed by Gany, plz buff her
                      LoL, the LOGIC
                      Last edited by Tony Sfinos; 09-07-2017, 12:59 PM.

well, i have her, so yes to buff

but anyway, her problem is, as others mentioned, that she needs lot of stats, and even if you choose, what you want as a priority (more hp than atk, more def/hp than atk, more atk, but less def, and so on) you still need lot of it, so in a way i understand, why the buff thing, honestly i would love any other affect other than hp damage on 3rd, but at the same time i know, that when you give her "decent" runes, she just becomes insanly good for most of the game, gw, rta, dragons, auto toa/h, hoh, raid and even some beasts

she has very nice 1st skill, sure, low chance, but she gets extra turn while reseting vio procs, so it's worth it
                    i my opinion, she has amazing 2nd, sure, she doesn't heal that much, but she has cleanse, that goes before the heal, so it's good even against block recovery + 3 turn cd, vio + her 1st and 3 turns cd is not that much
                    and then her 3rd, aoe 3 turns amorbreak, it's just so good

i think she is one of the best support units in the game, she has mini cc, vio in built, heal+cleance and aoe armorbreak, it's just so good and imho, it's definetly worth it to put some decent runes on her

so again, i would be super happy, if she had something different on her 3rd insted of the hp scaling or if she had 3rd effect (even with very low chance), but i think she is one of the monsters, that is just good and there is no need for buff

Comment

Can we at least agree on the fact that she still needs to prioritize her second skill more? Or maybe bump her defense break up to 100%? As good as she is there is little reason at times to use her over other monsters available. Which of course depends on what you may already have.

In pvp and Cairos- Galleon
                      Guild Battles- Depends on the team
                      Raids- Lisa because of glancing hit and cooldown reduction and added damage from teaming up

Comment

Working...
                      X