Change will runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change will runes

Currently, anything more than 1 set of will runes is deemed pointless, or even harmful. What if, like shield runes, there's a separate tier of immunity. For example, one set of will runes stripper acts like normal immunity. But if two sets of will are equipped, only one turn of immunity is stripped, leaving 1 turn. If 3 sets are equipped, 1 is stripped, leaving 2 turns.

Why are you looking to use 2 sets of will? doesn't any of the 4 set rune types appeal to you?

Comment

• Skuuuld
      Skuuuld commented
      Editing a comment
      actually there are players who prefer, and monsters who benefit from using double will runes set. But sacrificing a 4 set rune effect for 3 offset runes is a gamble, unless they are god tier runes or very lucky rolls. I have bulldozer, imesity and jamire. it just so happened that my double will runes fitted perfectly with bulldozer, I could use his 3rd skill twice w/o stunning myself.

• lucaslee
      lucaslee commented
      Editing a comment
      Skuuuld That does make some sense actually if you have really good will runes that warrant dbl will bulldozer. Besides this I'm not sure how it might affect other parts of the game. Do you think it might change rush hour ad?

• Skuuuld
      Skuuuld commented
      Editing a comment
      lucaslee - yeah, it just so happened that I got a good Will rune drop. Otherwise I would have gone with other builds.

rush hour ad? with this suggestion, I think it won't be of great effect. imo, this suggestion counters strippers and would not greatly affect stall ads.

What I think it would affect is the game itself, having this would change all skill effects description of monsters who strips beneficial effects. since most monsters who strip explains to "strip only 1 random beneficial effect" or "all beneficial effects" or etc...

Without thinking of that hassle of skill description change, this suggestion is good in other situations.
Working...
X