Nerf Seara

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf Seara

Flub this blond bear was allowed to be powercreeping for way too long. With attackspead leaderskill a retarded amount of synergy and her dumb bomb multiplier. Give me one reason why the cat never misses her bomb even on a 90 resistance target.
    Last edited by Com2us_Velv; 08-31-2017, 01:28 PM.

Remuve the vio on 2nd and problem fixed

Comment

• n3o
      n3o commented
      Editing a comment
      50% to 70% ATB would still ruins her ability to place bomb + detonate vs most monsters and might send her to storage still.

• Kyle-777-
      Kyle-777- commented
      Editing a comment
      That's clearly the nerf someone who doesn't know the game very well would suggest lol. That would be exactly Seara pre-buff when she was just considered trash tier. I can't even...

• Wenyong
      Wenyong commented
      Editing a comment
      @keyle-777 Laika nerf was something made by people who dont understand him either. Classic com2us. And doing that made him as useless as his prebuff self. Removing his stun is a stupid move. I could live with removing rev dmg.

How about you stop raging and start making a normal argument.

As a seara owner I agree she is extremely powerful, but she has her downsides too.

Pros: Very good speed lead. Ignore defense. Ignore elemental disadvantage. Low cooldowns.
    Cons: Does no damage at all vs immunity where normal nukers still do ~half dmg (just lack of armor break) and she always has a 15% of doing no dmg at all while normal nukers still do moderate amount of dmg on a non crit (plus crits actually go to 100% while acc only goes to 85%)

Total: She deserves a 1 turn added CD to her bomb to make it much harder to proc violents into 2 bombs per turn.

> Give me one reason why the cat never misses her bomb even on a 90 resistance target.

Because if they have 75%+ accuracy they get to the capped 85% chance to land. But my 85% accuracy sears often missed 2 to 3 bombs in a row on low res targets too.

Comment

• AgentMark
      AgentMark commented
      Editing a comment
      n3o this dude knows what's up

remove the additional turn on her 2nd skill or swap leader skills with shi hou

Comment

• luigizanotti
      luigizanotti commented
      Editing a comment
      Would you really give a bomber an ATK leader skill? Be serious now.

• n3o
      n3o commented
      Editing a comment
      An ATK leader skill is worse than the SPD leader skill even on a bomber. And removing the aditional turn would put her in storage (like she was before the buff)

Originally posted by Star_Platinum View Post
    Give me one reason why the **** never misses her bomb even on a 90 resistance target.
    I don't know whose Searas you faced but mine has had her days where zero bombs landed, only the DoT. And don't come tell me those were high resist tems: the DoT always landed.

Plus, please, give me a reason why my 100% RES Dias is permanently debuffed, in Raids.

I know there is that risk and I accept that if RNG decides she is no use, then her damage output will be a whopping zero.

Plus she is squishy. I usually carry a will runed water type (Bastet) for enemy Searas to focus on if they otsprint my team.

TL;DR: She is powerful, but she is also an extreme gamble. Plus all it takes to stop her is a fast immunity (Delphoi, Chloe and the likes)

Comment

• Nekoromancer
      Nekoromancer commented
      Editing a comment
      my 100 res dias gets debuffed in raid as any other monster.

I can't believe com2us might actually listen to these cry babies.. this is how laika got nerfed. Please learn to play the game. Use will runes/ immunity buffer/ water tank/ nuker.

Stop crying for nerfs every time you hit a stumbling block. This game would be reduced to a puzzle matching game so quick.

Comment

Originally posted by Star_Platinum View Post
      Flub this blond bear was allowed to be powercreeping for way too long. With attackspead leaderskill a retarded amount of synergy and her dumb bomb multiplier. Give me one reason why the cat never misses her bomb even on a 90 resistance target.
      I'm gonna give you reason that her bomb misses sometime too for a 90% accuracy =.=
      but even then you should know that people who have Searra does try to get accuracy up as much as they can =)

Comment

• DrWord
        DrWord commented
        Editing a comment
        Mine has 88% ACC. Guess what? Yeah, you guess it correct.

-1 Seara nerf is unneccesary. I don't own a Seara but don't think she needs it.

Comment

I am kind of neutral on this matter. Yeah she is kinda OP. Reason enough for people who summon her to be very happy. But she has her counters. I have been using an extra tanky Rina quite effectively (for my level at least) to counter her in guild wars.

For arena, I have a simple solution to Seara problem. I don't attack anyone with a Seara in their AD

By the way, I have lost more guild war swords to the game crashing on my iPad than to opponent Searas
        Last edited by Imagi007; 08-31-2017, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Seara is only an issue if her speed lead boosts her mates to go before me. Seara herself can easily be countered with a slow water-will monster (doesn't even have to be a tank, as her overall damage is quite low). Might be painful for a beginner to build a mon purely for that purpose, but no beginner should be able to counter a well-runed nat 5 anyways...

Comment

• n3o
            n3o commented
            Editing a comment
            The problem IMO is that she procs too much violents so she can sometime put 2 bombs in one turn then detonate. Pretty much no tank can handle that. For the rest she is easy enough to counter with immunity and/or will runes.

As a seara user myself she is always a bit of a gamble to use because if she gets resisted she does 0 damage. That trade off should be enough to balance her but too often she just procs enough violents to get a second try to land the bomb.

The only thing I think i to op in Seara is this fammy DOT. I don't have Seara and I don't want make trash with her. She is super strong and let stays that way - just remove this DOT that she puts with bomb - rest is fine.
          Last edited by Com2us_Velv; 08-31-2017, 01:27 PM. Reason: Profanity is not allowed. Please don't do it again. :)

Comment

• Swazky
            Swazky commented
            Editing a comment
            Lel (10 chars)

+1 she is too powerful. Maybe reduce her adicional turn to 50/75% atb gain. People always get angry when someone try tô nerf their toys... But be reasonable, Seara is one of the most broken monsters in This game. Dont try to do excuses about counters, everything in this game is counterable... Have a counter dont mean its balanced

Comment

• n3o
            n3o commented
            Editing a comment
            This would ruin her completely. She NEEDS that run to not be countered by every cleanser out there.

Just make het CD's 1 turn longer so she can't put 2 bombs in 1 turn anymore. That should be a sufficient nerf.

-1 No arguments only emotes. Just donate more money, get better runes, learn game mehanics (RNG acc/res).

Comment

Make her only get a turn if she lands the bomb similar to what OGs do with sleep. Easy. Balanced.

Comment

• n3o
              n3o commented
              Editing a comment
              That would do nothing to nerf her when she lands the bomb which is when she is OP. It would only make her even more of a gamble which wouldn't help at all.

• Swazky
              Swazky commented
              Editing a comment
              n3o everytime she lands a bomb she procs and is able to detonate. When she does this she's able to reset vio counter.
              I've seen multiple searas trying to land 3 bombs in a row on my woosa (which is on will)
              This is plain stupid. If other monsters have conditions to get the additional turn why wouldn't seara have it too?

Besides, Atk CD Atk Seara is also a thing and her 1st skill does a respectable amount of damage so yeah, blocking a bit of her built-in vio would help a lot

• n3o
              n3o commented
              Editing a comment
              Swazky you do realise that her detonate is on twice the CD that her bomb is right? So if she detonates once she needs to put bombs twice before detonating again. I'm not saying your suggestion wouldn't work. But it would only counter part of the problem.

As a Seara owner myself: atk CD atk seara is not a thing. She would be impossible to speed tune and for the little extra dmg it does not worth it. Spd atk atk or spd atk hp are the viable options really.

take a look at rta for example. you pick a team any team it does not matter, what team can't be improved with a seara last pick?

Comment

• MrGregUniverse
              MrGregUniverse commented
              Editing a comment
              luigizanotti Actually jan, if I am staring down the team of woosa, chloe, delphoi the speed leader from Seara alone would be worth it, even the minor damage from Seara would be plenty to compensate on a team with so little damage and cc. Further when my speed CC goes first thanks to Seara and stuns them down allowing for Seara to bomb one apart.........

Edit: or forces them to ban Seara allowing the rest of my team to go unchecked.

• luigizanotti
              luigizanotti commented
              Editing a comment
              MrGregUniverse i was not referring to a team containing all 3. All it take is one, actually, then either you ban my immu and i ban your seara or you ban anything else and i ban your stripper.

• MrGregUniverse
              MrGregUniverse commented
              Editing a comment
              luigizanotti pick one, it does not matter the addition of Seara either guarantees that you ban her allowing the rest of my team to go off unchallenged, or your immunity does not matter as the speed lead means I will cc your immunity down and the nature of Seara means I only need one turn where you do not have immunity up. that's it just one single turn for Seara without immunity.
          Working...
          X