Nerf Laika[Fire Dragon knight]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf Laika[Fire Dragon knight]

With the recent changes people arent happy with laikas skill 3 and i agree with them

Suggestion:add a att bar absobsion and destroy enemies max hp by 5% each hit

this wouldnt make him op and he wouldnt be trash ....
    Tell me what you think in the comments

clickbaaaaaaaaaaaIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT

Comment

Your suggestion is one of many many possible buffs that would just introduce new value into Laika. As compensation for his big nerf.

I'm neutral since there are so many possible buffs you could add. Why would the ATB absorption and max hp destroy be synergistic or add to his theme/role as a on-turn, off-turn nuker with some durability?

Comment

Comment

I like this post. It has potential. it doesn't really have synergy with his counter ability since they wont have any attack bar to absorb but it does add a unique feature to his turns. Id be happy.

Comment

• Apche
            Apche commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe give him some atb when get atacked, not as good as stun, but people still get punished by touch his noble blood. The life destroy is a cool mechanic too.

• Slickdj
            Slickdj commented
            Editing a comment
            great idea! i wish they would give a reason t counter too. even an atk break would at least make his counter beneficial to the team. the dot helps nothing.

com2us really dropped the ball on laika and Rakan nerfs... how can u possibly justify the nerfs after rolling the red carpet out for these 2 units 6 months ago? horrible spineless nerf imo. I've posted on fb and now posting on all of the posts about Rakan or laika on forums. you want feedback from your players?? focus on buffing units that need it.. don't nerf units unless it's an obvious need. we still have a 4* unit that does aoe damage that ignores defense but they want to nerf nat 5's... lame

Comment

• Sinsemilla
            Sinsemilla commented
            Editing a comment
            The Rakan nerf isn't even remotely close to Laika's nerf.

• lucaslee
            lucaslee commented
            Editing a comment
            They either roll a dice or let the Dev's kids decide what to nerf and buff. Most of them don't make sense.

Laika is nerf , now its like a trash and Chow is more better use( it not balance ) . can you make it more better skill

Comment

• powwder
            powwder commented
            Editing a comment
            never have I been or will be afraid of a chow. Oh and before you say "you haven't seen a good chow then" i'll simply respond with if a chow is runed enough to be scary it's the runes not the chow. you could give them to anything like a water monkey and it would be just as effective.

• skyboi
            skyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Chow and laika are equal now

• Soulkill007
            Soulkill007 commented
            Editing a comment
            Chow>Laika, Chow was already a nuisance in RTA.WA if you pair him with Shield generators. Laika needs the stuns back.

I don't think it Equal , why ? Laika can only ta 1 big hit damage when full HP after that die, but chow can recover every turn with 15%

Comment

• skyboi
            skyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            Laika cant be 1 shoot...rune laika on vamp and chow on rev and you get the same monster

• Apche
            Apche commented
            Editing a comment
            I disagree. If you talk about 1x1, The only chance Laika had againt Chow was the stun procs. Chow violent have much more sustain than Laika vampire and can do more damage
            Last edited by Apche; 08-31-2017, 06:48 AM.

I think the best thing would be to reduce the revenge proc to 30% and bring back the stun. :/

Comment

• Soulkill007
            Soulkill007 commented
            Editing a comment
            Bring back the stuns. Make it 30-40% stun!

I may agree on the ATB absorption, but we all know destroy is a horrible. Destroy mainly works with monsters that can self-sustain even when stunned like Cammy or Khmun. Perhaps making his Justice stun, so even if he revenge he won't stun, would be fair balance from this nerf.

Comment

• skyboi
            skyboi commented
            Editing a comment
        Working...
        X