Nerf lushen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf lushen

How about we nerf Lushen now since he has been OP way longer then his counters. The meta has been the same for over 2 years with no change to this guy. Why is that?

I agree
    Every good AD is customised to counter Lushens
    Nemesis runes exist to counter Lushens
    Your Arena rank is fixed according to how many Lushens you've got
    I personally have 3 cleave teams and numerous options for bruiser teams, but i prefer Double Lushens, since they are faster
    The meta has to change, but will all these ridiculous suggestions we see everyday,
    nobody will pay attention to something as important as this...

Comment

• MrGregUniverse
      MrGregUniverse commented
      Editing a comment
      Tony Sfinos is nerfing lushen the only way in your mind to accomplish this? hypathetically if you could make any number of changes to "fix this problem" is it only possible to do so with nerfs? as stated, there are counters to lushen, if we added X how many would be enough? If we gave monsters ways to punish IDK say ignore defense would that help? in your mind is nerfing lushen the "best way" the "only way" or the "fastes/easiest way" to solve this problem?

Edit: Generally Curious if you reach for the nerf always? often? or if you believe adding, or buffing, or changing positively can also solve problems?
      Last edited by MrGregUniverse; 09-01-2017, 04:19 PM. Reason: edit/typo

• Tony Sfinos
      Tony Sfinos commented
      Editing a comment
      MrGregUniverse
      I find Lushen balanced, with many counters and don't consider him op, to deserve a nerf
      BUT my point, is that EVERYTHING in Arena revolves around Lushen, even after so many years/changes
      ""Every AD is focused to counter Lushens, as if he is the center of the SW world
      It's not about how many counters he has, it's about adding some diversity""
      The meta needs to change eventually, even if that means that f2p like me, lose an easy way to rank higher

Balancing means, both buffing and nerfing accordingly
      You know my opinions, i'm not gonna continue this endless loop
      And i'm not gonna respond, when i feel like you are trying to contradict everything i say
      (either for personal interest or whatever...)

• MrGregUniverse
      MrGregUniverse commented
      Editing a comment
      Tony Sfinos None of that information is new to this discussion nor does it answer any of the questions I asked. If your logic cannot stand up to a little questioning I guess that means the conviction of your beliefs is accordingly lacking.

I agree but not too much make his ignore def a
    70 or 60 chance
    anyway +1 from me i own 2 lushens and love them and no matter what nerfs are coming i will love them

Comment

• Sinsemilla
      Sinsemilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Nah, just remove ignore defense all together. I mean, that is how you nerf things, right?

• skyboi
      skyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      Sinsemilla omg stop....i get tge hind now stop and get some help
      This a post about lushen so there

• Sinsemilla
      Sinsemilla commented
      Editing a comment
      Heh. The point is that Lushen doesn't need nerfed. It's easy to counter Lushens in defenses. Nerfing him also weakens the pve ability of many, many people.

I could be wrong but I think the op is being sarcastic or trying to make a point about the recent nerfs.

Tablo get stun after using 3rd skill.

some of monster cost 10% current hp to use certain skill
    Lushen should: at the cost of your 70% max HP the damage will ignore defense, if your HP below 70% the damage is normal.

Why should do this?
    answer: why not, do you have any good idea

Comment

But Lushen has so many counters... O.o /s

Seriously talking, A possible nerf is to go the copper style and ignore defense if his attack is higher than x% of the enemy's defense for example... Basically this way you don't lose the gb10 speed and he needs great runes to counter defense based units.

Dunno if this is the best solution but something conditional like this might be enough to block his PvP impact without messing with PvE

Comment

• Slickdj
        Slickdj commented
        Editing a comment
        I like the way you think

You know what could really throw the meta off... If Lushen only ignored the defense of monsters with immunity.

Comment

• luigizanotti
        luigizanotti commented
        Editing a comment
        'of monster with immunity'? No.

'of monsters with a higher current SPD than him', oh, that yes'

Why not? At the same time (maybe) other wind nukers can be viable
      Just make sure not too overboard with the nerf (either make his ignore have chance like reno or some requirement same as copper like what Swazky said

Comment

Lushen allows f2p, low-budget-p2p and unluck-p2p compete against heavy p2p and the luckiest players in the game. If com2us nerf Lushen, all arena matches will take really long and people will lose their interest. Along with it, monsters like Tiana, Psamathe and Seara will be so much more valuable than they already are.

Lushen AO is something really health for Summoners War. This sounds a little bit weird, but it's true.

Comment

• luigizanotti
          luigizanotti commented
          Editing a comment
          all arena matches will take long 'and violent runes would be much, much more cancerous than they already are, leading people to realise the situation for what it actually is and lose interest'.

Now, that's more like it.

• Star_Platinum
          Star_Platinum commented
          Editing a comment
          By the time you have 2 Lushens with nice runes you already have a lot of stuff to compete

You can't nerf Lushen because it will make people who don't have Tiana 100% irrelevant. You literally want to make F2P players totally unable to compete even at G1 level.

Comment

For real. No thanks. When we plan an AD. We care about two things, lushen or cleave. With this change we have to care about only one. This is boring and not health for the game.

Edit: And i 100% agree with the post above.

Comment

Whats a lushen?

buff Zaiross?

Comment

This kind of post is why devs only listen to reddit and no to the official forum.

If somsone can dual Lushen you AD is because you are weak/slow.

What is next? Remove swift runes, 2nd slot speed runes and speed subs and make all the monsters have the same speed to counter speed meta?

Get a life.

Comment

• Slickdj
                Slickdj commented
                Editing a comment
                That is the point, this whole game is based around one aspect and one monster. How fast can you boost your Lushen. That's why so many youtubers have posted video about how nat 5's really are not needed. Add some diversity into the game instead of this one trick pony.

• chuperaby
                chuperaby commented
                Editing a comment
                No, it's not that simple. After playing the game for about 3 years I got my first Lushen then a 2nd. I put some good runes. Can I dual Lushen on AO? Yes I can. What can I dual Lushen? Only weak teams. Why? Because Lushen 3rd skill multiplier is too low even using attack leader, attack buff and cr buffs they hit +7kper card and +5k per card (this last is still 5*) Why you don't invest more resources in your Lushens? Because Lushens are used only 1 hours per week on rush hour if you don't have godly runes (it's better to save those resources for other game contents) it's better to stay on a sweet spot on arena in where you can farm fast and keep your wings on 0 all the time. If you keep ranking up, eventually you will get stuck, you will find stronger/faster players than you and you will earn the same amount of points for the shop per battle but those battles will be slower and boring and dual Lushen will work no more. You have to see Lushen as a tool to grind grlory shop points faster. If it's not Lushen P2W top players will find other way to kick your ass anyway. Do you really like how top RTA is full of dual immunity monsters and tank DD making battles long and boring? I bet you don't have Lushen and you are a weak and slow new player and this is the real reason you are complaining and asking for a Lushen nerf.

We have to aim for better monsters and balance going up not down otherwise we all will end playing with slims one day after every other monster in the game got a nerf.

Lushen is not OP for two reasons

1. Lushen is a GLASS CANNON

2. Lushens are GLASS CANNONS

Comment

+1

I'll support this just cus Com2us doesn't take balance patches seriously and we might as well not too.. Don't know what random changes they are gonna make

Comment

Lushen has actually been nerfed in the past, in 2014, and the reaction was enormous (you thought the Laika reaction was big), so I can say that he will probably not get a nerf anytime soon.

Comment

• mOoh
                    mOoh commented
                    Editing a comment
                    reduced 3rd skill multiplier. nothing comparable to laika's nerf
                    lushen is still an incredible mon for nat4
                    it looks like sw characters designers have their favorites.

• luigizanotti
                    luigizanotti commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Drandip One of Amp magic's attacks was removed. It used to throw 4 cards. Now it fires 3.

• Drandip
                    Drandip commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wow! I wonder how powerful he was before.
                Working...
                X