I want to use 6* to make another 6*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to use 6* to make another 6*

I have useless monsters (for my lvl or monster usage in general) such as Shannon, Light assassin (is not worth it) Acasis etc, i have no use for them so i'm really looking for this :'c

C1 player, i already have teams for every B10 and auto TOAN and farm TOAH when i'm in the mood
    Last edited by Iramiz; 07-15-2017, 03:16 PM.

Hmmm.. so you want to 6* a monster.. in order to make some more 6*
    We call that monster "Farmer" he/she will be used to farm EXP in HELL maps.. so to lvl up fodders .. a good example of a Farmer is Lapis .. yes lapis... your cute water magic knight. She can be used as Tamor/Faimon farmer.. at first hard.. then later HELL mode.

Now, in order for us to suggest better.. would be better if you can show us your monster inventory

Oh btw, Shannon is not a useless monster.. you will know this later on when you need GB10 team

Comment

• Iramiz
      Iramiz commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm C1 (i know is not the greatestttttt), i have auto teams for DB10 (1:50 slow but not sooo slow) GB10 (1:10) NB10 (2;30) i can auto TOAN and I can get TOAH 90-100 (if im the mood) so yeah i don't have use for shannon or acasis or even fire samurai, i have better monsters that's what i'm referring to, i said MY LEVEL, yeah they have no use IN MY LEVEL, AND I REPEAT FOR YOU, MY LEVEL, is hard to find fodder :/ in the past 2 months i got Lagmaron and Poseidon, i went from 10K scrolls to 700 trying to get better in Rifts making others 6*

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhh why did not you say that in the first place lol... well you are big kid already.. no need for my advice, sorry

Light assasin can do good damage tho

Also, Acasis is good. She was used in giants b10 around the beginning of the game, until other units came out. She can still be used there as she has dots and a decent shield.

dont even get me started with shannon.

Also, Com2uS_Bro Com2uS_Evan seems like something that should belong in suggestions.

Comment

• Iramiz
      Iramiz commented
      Editing a comment
      Is a shame that i already use them there that's why they're in 6* and i have better monsters now...

and yes, natalie has a good dmg but not that great, for more dmg i just use my lagmaron
      Last edited by Iramiz; 07-15-2017, 03:16 PM.

This is why you're in C1

Comment

• Iramiz
      Iramiz commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol i have no use for shannon or acasis XD jus to make my runs slower

And just to make it clear, didn't say that they're are useless monsters, seems like people DON'T KNOW HOW TO READ i said FOR MY LEVEL i don't have use for them so i wanna use them one more time to make others 6*

You must be legend or G3! yeah i heard those AD and Conquers AD is full of Bernard bella acasis shannon, the speed teams too i say those mosters a useless now for me because i already use them to beat GB10 before, BUT YEAH IM GONNA USE THEM INSTEAD OF LUSHEN LAGMARON POSEIDON TARQ GALLEON and the same for DB10

I hate when people don't read before commenting shitty hater stuff
      Last edited by Iramiz; 07-16-2017, 07:37 AM.

Natalie is useless eh..boyo that's news to me ._.

Comment

• Iramiz
      Iramiz commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, i have better dmg dealers such as Lagmaron and Alicia, in rift natalie is not as good as her sister Stella, in GW Tanya is way better or Isabelle, Natalie puts silence with her third skill, and still can die against common monsters like theo, is really difficult to use and she's squishy as the others assassins and she has a worst kit to work with, having Tanya and Stella is enough to no use natalie
      Last edited by Iramiz; 07-16-2017, 07:10 AM.

I'm on the case, OccultBoy21! Moved to Suggestions! (:

Comment

• Iramiz
      Iramiz commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much c': <3

In my opinion a level 40 monster is enough food to make a six star.

Suggestion +1

Comment

+1 to this suggestion. If com2us wont make my max skilled smokey viable anywhere (because he underperforms everywhere, even necro) I would at least like to feed him to make another 6* that I could have fun with.

Comment

Agreed! Finally my vero, michelle, acasis and about 20 more 6* could be useful to me again!
        Last edited by •Revelation•; 07-18-2017, 04:48 PM. Reason: Writing with one hand. Somehow typed muchelle xD

Comment

I understand. It's annoying when you put in the resources to 6* a monster that you outgrow. I have an Acasis at 5* but, I would never use her in GB10 as I have many more monsters that are more worth it now.

It would be nice if players could use their 6* monsters to at least count as three 5* monsters in evolving a different monster to 6*.

Comment

+1 - I wouldn't mind even taking 2 6*s to make one new 6*

Comment

Working...
            X