X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rz77
    started a topic Improvement to rune labels

Improvement to rune labels

Rune labels(i.e rare, hero, legendary) should be improved by changing the labels to the initial state of the rune when we got the rune. For example, when the rune is rewarded to the player and it is rare, the label should be stated rare even it is powered up to +12. +12 already allows users to know the number of times it is powered up. there isnt a need for double labeling. it would be beneficial in this way if we change the labeling system as we will be able to differentiate probably a hero rune from a legendary rune and make appropriate decisions on reappraising the runes. Is it better for the players out there if this change will to be made?

• Matplotlib
    replied
    A mod should basically fuse the whole set of threads. Look at this one : this guy only registered to post this, as plenty of other users, and he's not likely to come back and read the replies

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    replied
    Like Midasauk said, go bump the other thread and do not forget to like it !! It will be more likely this will get onto the list that way
    Last edited by Yarina; 05-15-2017, 04:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Midasauk
    replied
    Originally posted by Midasauk View Post
    Okay....thats the 5th time I post this...

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...isal-rune-info

This is the original thread. Please merge with it rather than create another minitopic

(at the same time I cant help but wonder if the ammount of mini-topics will help this get onto the "thingies the community wants" list )
    Which makes this one 6th time...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X