Let people re-enter battles when the game crashes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let people re-enter battles when the game crashes

-if the game crashes and it's COM2US fault, let me re-enter my battle in dragons, giants, trial of ascension etc
    -my game crashes daily at 1am or when guild wars are started -- why make me lose my energy? that's really not fair...
    -this game crashes a lot so i always lose a lot of energy -- we need this feature to compensate for the fact that com2us has a lot of unsolved bugs.

Also, I'm not talking about RTA of course since com2us already lets you re-enter the battle, however, i hate that stupid nag alert that i am forced to click that says "you're re-entering an RTA battle:. Does com2us think we are morons? we don't need to be told this, and we shouldn't be forced to click it, just put us back in the battle..... we are smart enough to understand, and we are in a damn rush to get back in (and this game crashes a LOT in RTA).

Comment

any thoughts? anyone?

Comment

Yes, I agree with your idea, because most of the mobile games now make's you re-enter the unfinished battle in dungeons, arenas and other areas.

Since in the beginning, com2us had not applied this kind of system in summoners war. However, the new system, which lets you go back to the world-arena when the game crashes for what any reason is applicable now. I think it's high time to implement it through out the whole game for the benefit of the gamers who are still supporting summoners war.

Comment

+1. lost alot of guild battles because of crashes. On another note I found out if you ticked reduced quality(I think it's this) on settings, It will make you crash much lesser. At least it did for me. No harm trying for those crashing like crazy. Still, +1 for this post cause crashing is still a problem even then.

Comment

• HTM
            HTM commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly, I have lost a lot of guild battles due to crashing before the fight even starts (and you lose the points forever which is horrible).

bump ........

Comment

+1

I remember a game i play way back.. i think it's Dragon Nest.. when u go in with party and if one crashed, he will have a chance to return to same party... but, get like 60 sec to log back in. I hope we have this.... VERY GOOD FEATURE TO HAVE IN SW.

I experience most crash, at start of GW.. to prevent this.. need to intentionally close game and re-open... wil have a higher chance to not crash, but sometimes still happen... but after that reconn to game.. smooth gaming..

When waking up in morning, if i immediately hop in to World boss, will crash. after that.. smooth playing...

Is very annoying that I have to close app, then open and log in again... =/

Comment

• Vizelion
              Vizelion commented
              Editing a comment
              Actually not only dragon nest, world of warcraft also had this feature
              Mobile legends also had this feature to re-enter the match that you have left if you are dc-ed or crash (and yes, they crash A LOT)
              This re-enter feature is needed nonetheless, +1

how do you know it crash because C2U, your device or internet connection?

Comment

• HTM
              HTM commented
              Editing a comment
              the cause shouldn't matter -- com2us should let you go back in.. especially in arena where there's usually no time limit (except during rush hour). e.g. If I crash during an arena match, why not allow me to go back in?

• nankatsu
              nankatsu commented
              Editing a comment
              maybe the system is complicated..,

• HTM
              HTM commented
              Editing a comment
              they already do it in RTA -- its not a complexity issue in my opinion.

+1 ONLY if you edit and add raids too
            I effin hate losing my damn reward

Comment

+1. Those Silicon Studio games let you re-enter at the wave of monsters you are on; I don't see why Com2US can't do the same, esp. their games are far less popular than SW...

Comment

+1. C2U never fixes the important things.

Comment

I really hope com2us fixes this

Comment

In an ideal world it would be nice.

but what if you drop because of your connection etc. Can c2u tell the difference. If not its pretty obvious it can be abused

Comment

• HTM
                      HTM commented
                      Editing a comment
                      how could it be abused? it would just put you back in the same exact state you left.

@Stvevan granted, PVP can be abused.. people might intentionally DC when about to loose... then, at least the NON-PVP area... like ... WB, TOA, DGN farming, RIFT, RAID,... these are not something we will intentionally disconnect to start all over again

Comment

they could just impose a time limit like 10 minutes -- if you're not back in whatever that set amount of time is, too bad...

Comment

Working...
                      X