Trading/Trading In Duplicate 5 Stars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading/Trading In Duplicate 5 Stars

While I'm grateful to even summon a natural 5 star, it is incredibly annoying to have multiple duplicate natural 5 stars that just sit in storage taking up space. some I can see worth building, others just aren't useful to have 2 or 3 or 4 of. I understand why implementing trading between players may not be a great idea, as it could make some players OP, especially those with multiple accounts, but a trade in system would be nice; where say a player trades in their 5 star for another random 5 star. This could be done by implementing a purchasable pack that allows X amount of exchanges, similar to the rune reappraisal pack and they have the choice to trade or keep their existing natural 5 star. This would prevent players from becoming overpowered and rid the waste of duplicate 5 stars.

Or! A system could be designed to trade in a duplicate 5* for another specific 5*. I'd even be willing to trade in 2 duplicate 5* for the choice of 1 I'd get in return.

This would obviously only apply to the main elemental 5 stars, not light and dark.

ill trade my two leos in a heart beat

Comment

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol you dun have to trade them.. let me teach you another easier way which is just feed them to 6* your other mons tat you find worthy & useful xD

I support this!!!

A trading system would be so useful and can definitely be abusable if it is not implemented properly.
    But I think that this could work if users can ONLY trade a nat5 for a nat5. Nat 4 for a nat4.
    That would prevent people making multiple alts and trading nat2s from their main account for nat5s on their alts.

Comment

I have duplicate ariel, camilla, chiwu, katrina, laika, rica, ritesh and zaiross. Thankful to be pulling 5 stars, but why has every one the past 5 times been a duplicate? It's frustrating. Some sort of trading or trade-in system would benefit a lot of players. Especially those who have spent money on this game. Why spend money on ANOTHER duplicate?

OR! OR OR!

Even if they didn't make trading in possible but instead reduced your chances of pulling a dupe. Like, integrated a program into the system that recognized what you already have and reduced your chances of pulling the same ones significantly. Though that doesn't do anything for all the nat 5 stars we already have duplicates of. It's not worth using them as food or skills as they are so far and few between.
      Last edited by #1EODwife; 04-19-2017, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• ILoveSW89
        ILoveSW89 commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you do understand tat this game is purely based on RNG rite?! If you have been playing for an amount of time and also have so many nice dups 5* but for sure imo you're p2p so can't blame abt it. I also have the same but worst issue, a dup of fusion mons like xiong fei & kat, as compare to yours, I'm hurt more okie but still I dun agree with any trading cuz have to think abt balancing and the future for this game after all.

Every way of trading is poison for this kind of game. The rune reapraisal system is already too mighty in my opinion.

And a similar direction for 5* mons would be devastating to this game because there would be only a handful of units left which are used in this game which would take away the whole purpose to develope tactics with th mons you currently have.

Look at the Theo and Vero epidemy.

I could understand to trade in your 5* double for a legendary scroll once every week or so but nothing more...

Comment

Originally posted by #1EODwife View Post
        I have duplicate ariel, camilla, chiwu, katrina, laika, rica, ritesh and zaiross. Thankful to be pulling 5 stars, but why has every one the past 5 times been a duplicate? It's frustrating. Some sort of trading or trade-in system would benefit a lot of players. Especially those who have spent money on this game. Why spend money on ANOTHER duplicate?

OR! OR OR!

Even if they didn't make trading in possible but instead reduced your chances of pulling a dupe. Like, integrated a program into the system that recognized what you already have and reduced your chances of pulling the same ones significantly. Though that doesn't do anything for all the nat 5 stars we already have duplicates of. It's not worth using them as food or skills as they are so far and few between.
        I support this too haha

Comment

This doesn't at all seem like it's being pushed by the same person with multiple accounts!
          https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...le-pulled-nat5
          oh, wait, it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Timo Schmidt View Post
            Every way of trading is poison for this kind of game. The rune reapraisal system is already too mighty in my opinion.

And a similar direction for 5* mons would be devastating to this game because there would be only a handful of units left which are used in this game which would take away the whole purpose to develope tactics with th mons you currently have.

Look at the Theo and Vero epidemy.

I could understand to trade in your 5* double for a legendary scroll once every week or so but nothing more...
            While I understand what you're saying, having a ridiculous amount of unusable duplicates is a good way for the creators to lose a significant amount of money. People pay for the chance of a 5* but once they have acquired many, it becomes pointless to purchase any further as their chances of receiving one they don't already have goes down significantly. I'd be fine just trading my duplicates for a different element of the 3 main elements. I'm just tired of them wasting space. They're too rare (5 stars) to simply use as food or skills ups.

Comment

• #1EODwife
              #1EODwife commented
              Editing a comment
              FooJub you're not addressing any of the other multiple packs that benefit p2p players and provide an advantage of f2p. There are many. And many are reoccuring. Even the legendary scroll pack is an advantage over f2p players.

• FooJub
              FooJub commented
              Editing a comment
              #1EODwife but that's a chance advantage, and can very easily result in little to no advantage. Your proposal is a guaranteed advantage.

• #1EODwife
              #1EODwife commented
              Editing a comment
              FooJub I could completely see where you're coming from if my suggestion was to guarantee you got a 5 star you didn't already have. However that is not my suggestion. You may end up getting a 5* you don't already have, or you may end up with another duplicate. It would be of similar advantage and chance to the legendary scroll pack. You're rolling the dice on a chance to get a different 5*. You might even end up pulling a daphnis and completely wasting your money. But it's at least a chance. I don't feel as though being given a chance to pull something else is any more of an advantage than your chances of pulling a 5* from a legendary scroll. I do see your side of this though.

Originally posted by FooJub View Post
            This doesn't at all seem like it's being pushed by the same person with multiple accounts!
            https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...le-pulled-nat5
            oh, wait, it does.
            She's a guild member who happens to agree with me. Why would I make multiple accounts? Lol

Comment

• FooJub
              FooJub commented
              Editing a comment
              Sure. Believable af

• #1EODwife
              #1EODwife commented
              Editing a comment
              Believe as you please, I'm not bothered by it. You're entitled to your incorrect assumption.
              Last edited by #1EODwife; 04-19-2017, 08:08 PM.

• FooJub
              FooJub commented
              Editing a comment
              #1EODwife That's nice that you think so

We thought of this idea together, that's why we came here at the same time to post. o.o

Comment

• FooJub
              FooJub commented
              Editing a comment
              #1EODwife Sure, but that's an opinion on your side, not fact that i'm "attacking" you. I'm literally disagreeing with your idea and pointing out that the sudden spike in l1 accounts all around his idea is more than a little suspect. Take it as you will though, I guess.

• #1EODwife
              #1EODwife commented
              Editing a comment
              ILoveSW89 I was not saying you were attacking me. You've been respectful.

FooJub while it may seem suspect, which if I were in your shoes and had been seeing a jump in posts regarding this specific idea, I may feel the same. It's not ok however, in my opinion, to assume someone is actually someone else or creating false accounts. Perhaps there's been a noticeable increase in these posts because more and more people feel this way. Is that not possible as well? Despite the majority of THIS forum disagreeing, perhaps there are new people who have just discovered the forum, such as myself, who are stating something they feel? Many many possibilities. I am not trolling. I genuinely feel as though there should be some way to deal with dupes without just feeding them. If you don't and others don't, that's perfectly fine by me.

• FooJub
              FooJub commented
              Editing a comment
              #1EODwife Yeah, touché. But js from my perspective, new members don't come that often, let alone start a thread, let alone TWO of the same type of thread BOTH being posted by 1-post accounts. That's what really made me be like hmmmmmmmmm... really though, if yer telling the truth, sorry xD I still disagree with the idea though >.>

Well yeah, we created the accounts together because neither of us have ever posted here before.

Comment

• ILoveSW89
              ILoveSW89 commented
              Editing a comment
              Even if you are truly different person, still the answer is no -1 to any of the trading system.

-10 chars! as no trading shld be allowed no matter what! It will destroy the game in the long run and it seem to benefit more towards p2p so no again.

P.S: pls tk a look at "suggestion tat the community does not want" before posting this.. expecting you guys are new to the forum so maybe you guys are not aware but we disapprove for every trading being done or implemented.

Comment

• #1EODwife
              #1EODwife commented
              Editing a comment
              I fully respect your opinion on this topic as well as any others who agree with you. I was simply following the directions asked of me when I messaged them directly. I've had more than a dozen conversations actually on the game with players who fully agree with me (ranging in levels) as well as players who agree with you. In the end, it's simply a suggestion. There are always people who agree and disagree, we're all entitled to our opinions.

"can i copy your homework"

"yeah just change it a bit so it doesnt look obvious you copied"

"ok"

Comment

image_64154.png I sent the same thing to com2us a few weeks ago. I'm not even going to bother reading the other persons as their grammar is atrocious lol.

Comment

https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...-does-not-want

Read this and counter ‚Äčthe reasons that the community has come up with

Comment

• #1EODwife
                  #1EODwife commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you.
              Working...
              X