Allow us to use Evolved and Awakened 4* for LS Crafting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow us to use Evolved and Awakened 4* for LS Crafting

Title. (edit: I should mention this should be Evolved or Awakened NAT 4* instead of just any 4*)

The LS Crafting option is nice, but it's annoying why we are unable to use Awakened or Evolved 4* for crafting.

Even for Fusion, we can use 5* instead of the max lvl 4* requested.

Unlike Essence Fusion (why can't we downgrade essences), Nat 4* is hard enough to obtain as it is, unlike Essences which just require small expenditure of energy.

Really no reason for this to be in place other than an oversight (compare with Fusing which does allow us to use same monster of higher level) or a deliberately frustrating feature.
    Last edited by zequeins; 04-12-2017, 05:34 PM.

So, what I'm seeing here, is using a 1* to get a nat 4? No. If you don't like the deal, don't make the trade.
    Yes, I said nat 1* because you're suggesting a 4* unit that's not a nat 4*, rather an evolved 4*. No. People would be getting nat 4s like mad and it'd be abused.

Comment

That would make it too easy to farm imho. It takes effort to do it but the trade-off would be too good to be true and it would be too easy to farm them.

Comment

Originally posted by casamire View Post
        So, what I'm seeing here, is using a 1* to get a nat 4? No. If you don't like the deal, don't make the trade.
        Yes, I said nat 1* because you're suggesting a 4* unit that's not a nat 4*, rather an evolved 4*. No. People would be getting nat 4s like mad and it'd be abused.
        Originally posted by Skeletoon View Post
        That would make it too easy to farm imho. It takes effort to do it but the trade-off would be too good to be true and it would be too easy to farm them.
        No I meant Evolved or Awakened Nat 4* (so let's say, 5* Chloe). Because right now, you can't use a 5* Awakened Chloe for the LS crafting.

Comment

Working...
        X