X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Buff] Ethna

Hey guys!

Pre-Face
    Capture: Attacks the enemy 5 times to remove the beneficial effect with a 100% chance with each attack and stuns the enemy for 1 turn with a 30% chance. The chances of the enemy being stunned increases as the enemy's HP decreases after the attack. The stun is guaranteed if the enemy has 30% or less HP.

I fell as though that Ethna is only seen as a Theo killer which I fill us too niche to make her viable in other aspects of the game. Now don't get me wrong Theomars is a large part of meta in terms and guild war and such but a unit shouldn't only be used for the sole purpose of countering another on unit, she needs more general utility than that if Theokilling and some Necro teams.

Also I know Raki needs a buff and in no way am I discrediting Rakish need up a buff but thought one thread for each individual monster would give more justice to the pair.

Thanks!
    ​​​​​​
    Last edited by Malcolm bamba; 04-08-2017, 11:07 AM.

I use my Ethna all the time in arena and I don't see any problem with her TBH... Her 3rd skill deals a ton of damage and stuns which maker her not only a Theomars killer, but also able to control units like Ariel, Chasun and even Laika or Rakan with some luck. Not to mention that she has aoe armor break every two turns

Comment

• •Revelation•
      •Revelation• commented
      Editing a comment
      I recently fought an Ethna without knowing her skills. She stripped my Rakan of his att buff, immunity buff, and chloes invincibility buff. Not only eye the steps horrible, but dealt huge damage, and stunned. I was super surprised, and impressed

Your only seeing her as a Theo killer. She can probably be used in other places too but haven't tried because the way she was buffed seemed to be pointing in the direction of being a theo killer. That's my opinion.

Comment

Ethna is a solid monster. I am happy with my Ethna after the recent buff.

Comment

-1 for buffing ethna, but it's okay to buff her if raki also being buffed with massive & significant buffs . TBH I don't have her, but really want to get one. Imo she is the best (basic elemental) hell lady. Maybe u should build solid team around her and buff your runes.

Comment

Iv got 2 ethnas lol no buff needed. She sorts theo chloe woosa rakan out so well. And of cos try her against rina you won't be disappointed

Comment

+1 Buff Ethna She was my second Nat 5 (not counting Ifrit) and is still sitting at 5* because she pales in comparison to other nat 5s.

Comment

Look at a youtube called Mards....He has it on tank and loves it and before he had it on BIG DMG... it is fine

Comment

-1 for this as imo ethna is fine. She does work well in killing off theo but I think not only tat, she can hit hard too to any other mons so she is already balance in game. I think only raki need to get her buffs now just like what they have given to Beth recently.

Comment

You all forgot, Theo is an Ethna killer too LOL
                  Wind Panda is a Theo killer.

Comment

no-1 10 char

Comment

• Ridazinator
                      Ridazinator commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do people realise that the 10 char requirement ist to prevent spamming? Simply writing "10 char" in addition to your spam doesn't make anything better. Write something to explain your opinion, so people can understand each other.

• skyboi
                      skyboi commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ridazinator that just means that i dont agree and i have nothing more to say

• Ridazinator
                      Ridazinator commented
                      Editing a comment
                      skyboi i uderstand that but that doesn't help anyone and nobody cares if you agree or not. What people care about is WHY someone would aggre/disagree. It's just spamming
                  Working...
                  X