• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow all that typing and no one cares

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
      Sweaty_Ballz commented
      Editing a comment
      Antone who reads this thread supports it?

I love how you can make these noob arguments. By your logic anyone that graduated high school is a fine versed intellectual such as yourself.
      Last edited by Sweaty_Ballz; 04-12-2017, 04:46 PM.

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      noob noob noob lol you sound like cartman grow up nerd.

• ChouTenshi
      ChouTenshi commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweaty_Ballz - The child is apparently talking about himself or herself. I guess they have that idea that everything they say is right, which I find hilarious.

I have Leo and use him everyday, he does not need buff, he can allow me to have cleaves teams without worrying about spd tunning and have slow AF nukers and still outspeed the enemy with a fast atb booster

Comment

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Fwa is a leg player and supports a leo buff...... you can't use leos full on passive which is the problem. the game evolved and leo got left behind facts are facts. lol idk why you try to argue with me go argue with bullduzer lol his points are very just. you scream for Vanessa buff but yet you denounce leo which who's in the same boat........

• hobonger69
      hobonger69 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChouTenshi No player over g1 uses leo. If there is then they are pretty rare. G2 leo user probably has g3 runes to be able to make it work but is too stubborn to go to speed lushens.

• ChouTenshi
      ChouTenshi commented
      Editing a comment
      hobonger69 - I find it funny that you're raising the bar even more. Last time you said that no one C2 uses Leo...then some players C3~G2(?) in this topic said they did. So, now you say no one above G1 uses Leo? Please stop changing your so-called facts, whenever someone disproves you. If a unit works well, then a unit works well. Just because a player isn't a YouTuber or streamer doesn't mean that their accomplishments are dismissable.

Com2uS_Evan 1,416 views..... yeah leo forsure needs a good ol buff. (non resistible) add to his passive he's too RNG for a niche monster. this has been expressed on streams as well and leg players.

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
      Sweaty_Ballz commented
      Editing a comment
      I come here to see how many baseless arguments can one person make and speak like he knows something about anything

• •Revelation•
      •Revelation• commented
      Editing a comment
      Completely agree with Sweaty_Ballz here. Forst saw the thread name. Thought, some idiot is trying to make a great mon op... Checked to see how outlandish the desired buffs were.

So far, out of the 1,416 people who have viewed, 90%+ have seen your argument, seen the responses, figured there's no point in further telling you to wake up, and left. You might have about 10 people supporting you. Whereas everyone else (including the non posting views) are against you.

If you want him to be irresistible, his att bar reduction needs to be purely acc vs resis. His passive would then gain "at the start of the fight, Leo loses 50% of current accuracy". That is the only change I could be ok with, but I honestly hope he doesn't change.

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      hey trolls I'm done speaking to you kinda why I tagged the admin............. aint nobody got time to sit here and care you if dislike the the buff when people who do care want the buff. your opinions do not matter on this subject.

Scatfetis (28 LEGENDS). " LEO COMPS ARE TOO RNG AND UNRELIABLE" .......... hmmmm wonder why that is? add "this effect cannot be resisted" (ATB reduction) to Leos Passive. Problem solved.

Comment

• ChouTenshi
      ChouTenshi commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by TheAce28
      I'm happy you brought up Tiana which is a nat 5 that can only be used in pvp... wow what a strong passive she skill she has....
      Tiana has a passive? Not sure if you're being sarcastic or you do not know what passives are. >.>

Originally posted by TheAce28
      chiwu I love my chiwu I prefer him over Tiana because of his dmg and pure lock down skills. triton omg I would love one strip with atb reduction and he stops you from using ur skills for a turn and then throws debuffs back at you omg lol like are you kidding me? and then you can build him for dmg like Poseidon........
      Nice double standard.

While other players are complaining at how Chiwu and Triton can fail to Dispel even at 85% Acc, you prefer them over the Irresistible Tiana?
      Your complaint is that Leo lacks "consistency", because his ATB reduction ISN'T Irresistible?
      So, your solution to "buff" Leo is to copy Tiana and make his ATB reduction Irresistible, despite the fact that you prefer less reliable AoE Dispellers? Where's the consistency with them? If your AoE Dispeller fails to Dispel, that's usually doom for your AO or GWO! So, why are you not complaining to make Chiwu and Triton more consistent with their jobs? XD

Yes, that is a double standard. XD

Are we sure that you know what you're talking about, or are you just trolling in this thread?

You can be willingly ignorant, if you want. Not my problem. <3
      Last edited by ChouTenshi; 04-19-2017, 03:06 AM.

• ChouTenshi
      ChouTenshi commented
      Editing a comment
      FooJub ILoveSW89 JCVB hobonger69 Sweaty_Ballz •Revelation•

I'm not the only one who sees the double standard here, right?

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm I think needless for me to say.. who is the really ignorant one and also has double standards rite? Lol! Just open your eyes big and the answer is there very obvious!!! xD ChouTenshi

Hello to all!

Hmm hmm guess what?! I'm back! Haha cuz it is annoying to keep seeing this thread bump to the top but actually is the one who posted this thread bumped himself! Tho unbelievable but nvm cuz I have learn the right or better way to comment. Since he like to bump this up so much then I will too.. just saying no to this thread.

-1 against buffing Leo.. -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

So for any people, mods or devs to come in and see.. They can see how much -1 there are so yea since TheAce28 wan so much viewers for his thread.. let just grant it to him lol xD

P.S: oh and dun wry if you bump this thread up cuz u will have my next comment as support too and I willl just comment -1 tat's it. See how good I am to you, just for you to know TheAce28

Comment

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChouTenshi, lol yea I also have tot abt it and just have to say I rly admire you for your patience and tolerance level to keep giving him positive feedback, logical reasonings etc on and on.. cuz just let you know tat he will not listen bcuz he is self center imo and only takes those who have agree with him to give Leo a buff as a valid & supportive comments. But for those who are not, he has already said all are just trolling.

So now.. my thinking is quality post deserve quality comment and I shall give him the answer he wan which is -1 haha.

Just let the mods, devs or whoever comes in and see how many there are +1 vs -1 and they will get or know the answer whether buffing Leo anot lol xD.

• ChouTenshi
      ChouTenshi commented
      Editing a comment
      ILoveSW89 - I know. That's super obvious. : p
      Unfortunately, the "holier than thou"/exclusively name-calling OP will do his best to label people who don't agree with them and be completely biased, accepting only information that supports their points, rather than being a functional and rational human being and accepting all information as points in the discussion. Heck, we can even see the OP regurgitating what hobonger69 says after the latter comments! That's not logical thinking; that's herd mentality on the OP's part. Also, certainly Guardian players may have a better understanding of usability in the game, but they're not unanimous in their stance on Leo. Despite that obvious fact, the OP regurgitates that Leo is unusable past C1 and even ignores players who are above C1 and use Leo effectively! XD
      Last edited by ChouTenshi; 04-17-2017, 12:07 PM. Reason: RIP English and cleaned up some wording

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      ChouTenshi, you're absolutely right! I agree with you cuz there are a number of guardian players still using Leo but hobonger69 said tat no one using him at C2 and then jumped or raised the bar to G1 etc.. just bcuz when he said no one above C2 is using Leo then someone came out and said yes they are using.. then he switched to no one using Leo at G1 & above lol. So this just prove regardless of what people are saying, they only wan to support and approve those who have agree with them on giving Leo a buff which is non-resistible but tat is OP suggestion imo which I will nvr agree even if I pull him someday. So yea let us just combine our efforts and show how much -1 there are and the result they wan! Hehe xD

Leo buff .. Really?? .. Why am I even reading this post... Gaahhhh... Back to sensible logical posts that have actual arguments for buffs from people who actually knows how to play the game..

BTW -1

Comment

• ChouTenshi
      ChouTenshi commented
      Editing a comment
      hobonger69 - Only reason I somewhat agree with you is because no points have been put out;
      however, do points really need to be repeated, if other people have already put out their points on the matter? :x

Aren't you being stubborn when you disregard others' using Leo and treating Leo as a usable unit, rather than desiring him as a godly instant-win unit?

Others may be the epitome of ignorance, but you're the epitome of hardheadedness.
      It's one thing to supposedly not know, but another thing to know balance and not budge for the sake of imbalance.

• JCVB
      JCVB commented
      Editing a comment
      Not dishing out valid points then proceed to argue with again no valid points then calls out people being ignorant then realizes it applies to him as well. Plot twist.

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      hobonger69, hello there! Let me guess..hmm.. you must have miss me rite lol! Ok I will accept and take it as a compliment cuz ignorance is still better than someone who dun even know what they are talking abt am I rite?! Haha

Leo owner here.

Use him EVERY GWO (Leo Vela Ritesh combo) to fight any speed team, or hwadam theo chasuun, or theo chasuun eladriel.

My only complaint that I get resisted, I lose.

Buff leo's passive to make his stuff non resistable. Kinda like the dark desert queen. Cept Leo will always -10% atk bar, and dot when he crit on first skill.

Lel.

Comment

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      for a monster than can only be used in PVP he should have this buff. +10

as a leo owner i will tell you the problem with him. his passive is too gimmicky and it's just better to use speed. I could simply replace Leo with a speed leader and get a better effect because I don't have to worry about will runes and I will still out speed them because I have a speed leader. from an efficiency standpoint there is no reason to use him since he can get countered by will runes and by resist whereas if I just out speed them I only have to worry about the bs 15% guaranteed resist everything has. using leo is pure novelty like when ydcb used roaq or when jewbagel battles people in live arena but uses that spinner to decide what he'll pick.

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
      Sweaty_Ballz commented
      Editing a comment
      You do realize you can build a support team around Leo for offence to give you an edge in every single offence? While most invest 1/2 of substats into speed, you can build a team with attack / critrate / crit damage and hps substats?

Your 3 man leo support team for offence would have substats that give you 100% stat advantage in every gwo and ao.

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      thats exactly my point spot on. +10 powwder

I suggest making his passive 20% atk bar reduction, and unresistable, being the only monster than can do what he can do there must be some level of OPness to him and NOT just *usefulness*

Comment

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      idk about 20% but going through will runes and being unresistible I'm for lol. 20% is not needed.

I'll make it plain and simple. For those thaat want the buff, it's because will runes is a hard counter to him. For those that don't want the buff, it's because he's already in the meta.

The problem with this is that even though will runes is a hard counter, don't forget that it's his ONLY counter. This is why there exist users who try stop the buff of bypassing immunity, because you're essentially removing his ONLY counter.

If you truly want him to bypass immunity, you have to think up of a drawback of some kind.

Even then, unresistable would be nice as well, as long as you understand that unresistable can still be countered by will runes.
    Last edited by Skeletoon; 04-18-2017, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
      Sweaty_Ballz commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you obviously did not try to use Leo like he was intended, around slow hard hitting team with extra boost in def and hps.

When you try it and realize you get 288% attribute bonus for your 4 man leo team get back to me.

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      when you pull a leo come back and talk.

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sigh.. I really feel sad for you if you think tat we can only comment if we have the mon.. hmm no wonder you always bump this thread up cuz now I see why.. bcuz you can't comment on other threads as well cuz you dun have them rite?! So better watch yourself okie cuz you know what will happen if you accidentally comment on other threads but you dun have tat mon?! And also dunno why you are still playing the game cuz you dunno many things and only your mons which is like a few I guess.. and then keep wanting a buff for those you have summoned in order to keep you safe playing in game. Let me give you a piece of advice.. try to see more mons even tho you dun have them and maybe tat will mk you realize how gd Leo is already as compare to some!!! TheAce28
      Last edited by ILoveSW89; 04-19-2017, 01:30 AM.

Originally posted by madable View Post
    I suggest making his passive 20% atk bar reduction, and unresistable, being the only monster than can do what he can do there must be some level of OPness to him and NOT just *usefulness*
    I missed some discussion on Leo buff. So, I am curious, if Leo's passive is unresistable, do you mean that as long as the ad do not have another fast atb, you can get by with a 250 spd bernard (that is F3 level bernard) and +0 spd at other summons and get Leo's whole team gets first turn advantage 100% of the time, even at least up to C3 level?

Comment

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      whats the team?

• darlic23
      darlic23 commented
      Editing a comment
      Normal rush hour teams I see a lot is very fast bernard megan lushen lushen and can do most of the ADs. But the bernards must be very fast and lushens must be decently fast to stop nemesis healers, and will be risky against speed leader with atb.

With a leo that guarantees attack bar reduction, even a megan leo lushen lushen or a megan leo julie lushen will be able to do ad with speed leader and atb or ad with nemesis healers with little worry.

Or many alternatives like if the AD has only one threat and one atb, a megan leo plus two single target attackers basically guarantees a win if the attack bar reduction is unresistable and 100%.

I am sure this must be discussed before. So, just a link to the thread with all these discussions will be fine. Thanks.

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Imo I think even tell you the team also no use cuz you have already treat Leo as an useless mon in game rite?! So whoever suggest or put up a team for you, I can pretty much guess you right next reply is how to say oh no this cannot work due to ..... some of your "logical reasonings" etc and then say see, this team can't work so Leo needs a buff at your last sentence! Hmm.. am I smart? Who else actually agree with me tat he will do tat?! Lol xD TheAce28

ACE GO AWAY 3 PEOPLE AGREE WITH YOU AND 1 OF THEM IS YOU.... No one but you thinks it is like katarina and PEOPLE ABOVE GUARDIAN USE HIM..... SHOCKERS.... There it takes good runes LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE... plus will runes or not it stops enemies from lapping you 100 times.... if you want argue with me.... then go back and see how many people agree with you vs don't and also no one who sees this thread thinks you are serious at all... NOT TO EVEN MENTION YOU JOINED LAST MONTH JUST TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS...

Comment

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol so this guy TheAce28 clearly know tat only 3 or few has agree to give Leo a buff and guess we have all known, from the start who was the one keep insisting tat the MAJORITY of the community or players wan a buff for Leo?! Hahahaha this is just so funny cuz he himself obviously know the result and yet he still try to comment or say others are trolling etc..

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      mmmm I guess you don't really look fully into the game try looking at the user rating for leo.....yeah its pretty sht. filled with Buff leo 2017..... so people liking on the forums has little to with anything if I already have over 60+ people supporting which I'm sure is more. ohh isn't that something the about of people supporting is starting to out weight the same ol trolls that keep posting Dailey..... but its cool tho I get it lol prob the only place you think people actually care about what you have to say bahaha. " oh well Ace I can say that about you also".... naw ya can't lmao. good day trolls. Buff leo 2017

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      And like I have already said before and told you clearly tat the user ratings can't be trusted completely! You mean for every mons there are so many lvl 50 reviews stay on the top?! Sorry but I can tell you tat it's only a few alright cuz some of the lower lvl with or without the mon can just add a review onto it and say things like "e.g. Pls buff Leo pls comus pls"... so you expect this to be true or valid?! If so, you're just lol! TheAce28

Ace I have gone through all the posts if you are lucky less than 10 percent agree with you ... half the posts are yours .... a mod disagrees... he is used in guild wars not arena rush for a reason- the reason being you want fast clears hense why lushens and Alicia are so popular however in guild wars you have unlimited time. His only counter is will runes which you complain about. In rta he is great on vamp because he can be built tanky with damage without need for speed and solo teams. Now tell me will runes are the counter to many many teams... why should we be selective and let one ignore it?

Comment

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      hobonger69, lol on your comments.. you mean Nyx is better than Leo?! Omg this is the funniest joke I have hear so far as for all who I have known as frens in the game.. they will use Leo at least but for Nyx is a sure storage mon! And yes you may be right abt Leo being one of the underwhelm mon BUT like you said tat was already in the past and for this, you can't ignore the fact that he was buffed before to be a more balance mon in game. Now he is a gamble mon, yea I agree on this but this game is all abt RNG. So what cuz he is like half ok half not ok then you wan to buff him to become OP? He can be countered by will runes but this is also not a valid reason cuz all mons can be countered by will runes so you expect a buff to every mons in game?! And what you said is also right tat he may not be able to hit hard when at full hp but you also can't ignore the fact once he reach 30% hp & below he can almost OHKO majority mons in game due to ignore def! Oh then you are saying what is the use when he is low hp and can just kill one enermy tat's it.. if you rune him vamp esp with god runes... you can relive him to almost full hp and he become like as gd as new. Also he already has an unique passive in game tat really help out towards spdy mon or team.. if you dunno this.. pls go try again instead of here complaining abt him etc. FYI he is still in the meta imo tho yes he lose to a number of mons who has a better meta but so what?! He is consider balance already. And also laughable tat you or TheAce28 just based on fwa and scarfetis two legend players then keep insisting for a buff?! How abt the rest of majority of the players?! Just bcuz they are fine and think tat Leo doesn't need a buff and both of you think they are trolling? This just doesn't make sense and believe me or not, to us you both are the ones who are trolling ard!

Last but not least, imho in the dk family now, Leo is not the weakest alright!! Jager is and pls dun forget he is even a lnd nat 5* somemore but he still lose as compare to the rest of his bros! So if you wan a buff for Leo, no way tat I will agree unless one day Jager get his buff first! So pls stop saying all these like Leo is very useless cuz there are many many mons in the game even lousier than him! Why dun you talk abt them instead of just focusing on Leo?! Isn't bcuz both of you own him and also bcuz you both can't get the prefect runes for him and then think he is useless in your game playing etc?! Easy and simple, just feed him tat's it since you both truly dun appreciate him which is a shame for us or the players who dun have him!
      Last edited by ILoveSW89; 04-19-2017, 12:34 AM.

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      mmmm no not all monsters can be counted by will runes...... and yeah since when is ok to settle for a half azz flawed monster? ill use daphnis over Leo allday! I used scat and Fwa simply because trolls like your self like to say well g1 players use him..... mmm well leg players are saying he needs a buff who do you believe a g1 player or a leg player.... you can't be that slow thats a no brainer. lol you entire post was well he is trash but thats ok its ok to be trash he should stay trash because not every monster needs to be OP lol well fck? only OP monster I've seen is taboo and water unicorn..... leo getting non resistible added to hiss passive makes him a strong pvp monster and thats it. lol where else am I gonna use this clown? at least you can use Jager anywhere in the game. the heck are people going to do with a limp dck leo they just dropped money on? drop below c1 and have fun with him? nawwwww leo needs a buff.

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol and like i also said so what you only based on two legend players and conclude tat Leo needs a buff?! Then how abt the rest of majority of the community just right here in your thread itself can shown how much Leo isn't gd but also isn't bad and is fine the way he is. Are you going to treat us as non-existent beings and simply reply with a lame or bad comment like "lazy or not gonna reply you cuz you guys are just trolling etc". And fyi tat fwa in the first place did use Leo in guardian ranking and shown us a demonstration of the video.. from there we can see how gd Leo can be if have well rune and correct team. Ofc I know many can't create the same team as him but at least one point is clear.. Leo isn't a bad mon in game. Nvm, just let you continue.. cuz you will not stop regardless of who commented with -1. Anyway I have already said tat I will also show my greatest support to you to bump this thread so dw! xD

lol braveeagle bro you don't have a single clue as to what you're talking about you're doing nothing but theory's unless you have leo you don't have a clue how screwed up he is. someone mentioned it before he's like Vanessa "good" with a Katrina ability

Comment

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Who is tat someone? I'm curious :x TheAce28

Originally posted by ILoveSW89 View Post
    Hello to all!

Hmm hmm guess what?! I'm back! Haha cuz it is annoying to keep seeing this thread bump to the top but actually is the one who posted this thread bumped himself! Tho unbelievable but nvm cuz I have learn the right or better way to comment. Since he like to bump this up so much then I will too.. just saying no to this thread.

-1 against buffing Leo.. -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1 -1

So for any people, mods or devs to come in and see.. They can see how much -1 there are so yea since TheAce28 wan so much viewers for his thread.. let just grant it to him lol xD

P.S: oh and dun wry if you bump this thread up cuz u will have my next comment as support too and I willl just comment -1 tat's it. See how good I am to you, just for you to know TheAce28
    bummer only 2 people vote for leo buff, rest of viewers are against it

Comment

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol bro I know tat already and where you are coming from.. but sadly some people just won't stop as they have Leo so definitely they wan to make him OP to let others envy imo.

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      mmmmm where do you see that I only see the same trolls on every other thread in the suggestions saying no.. while others have commented in support.... before I posted this I was a viewer for about 2 and half years never said anything but agreed to post that I liked... so ur argument is flawed and false. good day troll.

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      lol so you're still in your dreams! Time to wake up cuz it's morning haha! TheAce28
Working...
X