This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff leo #2017

As seen in the suggestion box inside the game there are many many many many Leo owners demanding a Buff I counted 50 and that's as far as I was willing to count down there is plenty more to count.

I think its time you pay attention and make his passive unresistible (Majority owners want) seeing that LEOs only use is in the arena and no place else he's the only monster of his kind which stops speed meta in full tracks when he actually doesn't fail at his one job.

He's stupidly easy to counter and to much of a gamble to use like Katatrina. You don't make a one of a kind monster that does a half azz job.

Im bringing light to what the MAJORITY of Leo owners want (Fact) that have spoken up about him. Not a couple high end players who have an arsenal of monsters that don't ever think to use Leo.

side note Skelton does not speak for Leo owners, we do need a buff.
    Last edited by TheAce28; 04-12-2017, 03:05 PM.

You should go through the list of the things that the community does not want and counter his arguments instead of just making this thread. A new thread is pretty pointless if you dont do that.

Comment

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      His argument is that the majority of the community doesn't want it.... that in itself destroys credibility. So it's not needed this post is for Com2Us to see and get Leo on the radar.

• hobonger69
      hobonger69 commented
      Editing a comment
      @TheAce28

Buffing Leo

Reasons

- Has a use in countering the current speed meta depending on how fast your attack bar booster is
      - Game changing monster with a unique passive
      - Even if he goes against will runes, he retains the advantage the speed decrease which can be advantageous throughout the battle
      - The argument of bypassing will runes can be compared to Lushen being allowed to crit on fire mons due to them being his weakness
      - He can either do incredibly well or fail depending on the situation. He's more of a gamble than a unit that needs buffing. You are taking a chance on whether the enemy has will runes. The higher the ranks, the more likely there is will runes. This is where you need to change your strategy. From the typical auto win the he gives if there are no will runes.
      - He has a niche. Even if he does not have much place in PvE, he definitely has a place in PvP.

He has these reasons posted. Counter them. Otherwise, there is no point to this thread.

Lol with this kind of *I'm right, you're wrong* attitude. Your posts are not only not convincing but also make people want to go against it even more. You failed to give solid reasons why he needs a buff. Also when people countered with solid reasons, you ignored them........ Skeletoon is there anything you can do about these threads ?
    Last edited by idcao; 04-01-2017, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• idcao
      idcao commented
      Editing a comment
      TheAce28 lol you said community while most people here went against it???? Lol ???

• TheAce28
      TheAce28 commented
      Editing a comment
      Most you mean like 5 people compared to the 50+ I've stated. Yeah I think that trumps

• ChouTenshi
      ChouTenshi commented
      Editing a comment
      TheAce28 - Where is your list of 50+ people?

Prove it.

You've been mouthing off long enough. It's time to put your money where your mouth is.

TheAce28 your main supporter of your argument is your mommi according to you. Good luck with your argument.

Comment

i dont normally do this but +1

now add that sparkle icon effect to the damn torrent when leo is under 30%
      condition of torrent 30%--> 33% would be nice. the thorn trick would work 100% of the time.

Comment

• ChouTenshi
        ChouTenshi commented
        Editing a comment
        The thorn trick will also start getting worse to rely on when the enemy has Destroy effects. ^^;

I only agree with the indication part.
        Last edited by ChouTenshi; 04-01-2017, 04:40 PM.

• TheAce28
        TheAce28 commented
        Editing a comment
        darj clearly is a Leo user and knows how annoyingly Katrina he is when he shouldn't be.

• ChouTenshi
        ChouTenshi commented
        Editing a comment
        TheAce28 - So, everyone who agrees with you is a Leo owner. I see, I see.

Nothing faulty with that logic at all! No siree! (sarcasm)

Originally posted by TheAce28 View Post
      As seen in the suggestion box inside the game there are many many many many Leo owners demanding a Buff I counted 50 and that's as far as I was willing to count down there is plenty more to count.

Im bringing light to what the MAJORITY of Leo owners want (Fact) that have spoken up about him. Not a couple high end players who have an arsenal of monsters that don't ever think to use Leo.
      Let's actually count how many actually want his ATB reduction to bypass the Acc/Res check. Unlike YOU, I actually went full-blown nerd and went through EVERY Buff Leo thread in the Suggestions section of the forum! Also, because it matters to you, I'll tell you how many Leo owners there are in each group.

5~6 of the 6 people who support an Acc/Res check Bypass only are Leo owners.
      9~11 of the 12 people who support an Immunity Bypass only are Leo owners.
      2 of the 2 people who support BOTH an Acc/Res Check Bypass and Immunity Bypass are Leo owners. (You're part of this)
      2 of the 3 people who support an Acc +25% Awakening Bonus change are Leo owners. (I'm here)
      12~25 of the 29 people who do not support a change are Leo owners.

Reason why there is a range is because not everyone mentioned if they own Leo or not. Also, because you're going to try to start some red herring about simple addition, some people also support an Acc/Res check bypass and Immunity bypass but only prefer one of the two to be implemented-- NOT BOTH.
      Side
      Fractional
      Percentage
      Acc/Res Check Bypass
      6 / 49
      12.24%
      Immunity Bypass
      12 / 49
      24.49%
      Both Acc/Res Check Bypass and Immunity Bypass
      2 / 49
      4.08%
      Awakening Bonus to Acc +25%
      3 / 49
      6.12%
      No Change
      29 / 49
      59.18%
      I dare you to argue that the majority sides with you, because the numbers do not lie. If you want me to PM you the information I've gathered to prove you wrong even more, please tell me. I'm 90% sure you'll give into your being willingly ignorant, so you'll say that I am lying about this, because that's the kind of person YOU are.
      Heck, we can say that 95.92% sides AGAINST you, because you want both effects, instead of one.

I think its time you pay pay attention and make his passive unresistible (Majority owners want) seeing that LEOs only use is in the arena and no place else he's the only monster of his kind which stops speed meta in full tracks when he actually doesn't fail at his one job.
      So, the fact that some other Leo owners and I use Leo, Imesety, and Copper in GW doesn't count as anything for you? Cute.
      Heck, I even use him in GWO to make sure my slower units won't be f***ed. Something simple like Leo, Chasun, and an attracting unit.

He's stupidly easy to counter and to much of a gamble to use like Katatrina. You don't make a one of a kind monster that does a half azz job.
      Tiana's stupid easy to counter with a faster ATB lead.

side note Skelton does not speak for Leo owners, we do need a buff.
      Uh...really? >_>
      Last edited by ChouTenshi; 04-01-2017, 04:26 PM. Reason: Centered Table contents

Comment

• ChouTenshi
        ChouTenshi commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by TheAce28
        I'm not sure why you even waste your time lol your arguments are always flawed and full of fallies and to top it off with that you love to take things out of the context that they were in to try and make it seem like you have the right idea or the better argument... mmmm well no go troll someplace else ain't nobody over here falling for ur bs. You troll just about every BUff post.
        Says the guy whose only reasoning for wanting an insane Leo buff is "because I want my unit to be OP".

Is it trying to project its own problems onto me again? How cute.

Tell me how does Leo passive getting buffed differently affects you? hmmm?
        Let's put it this way. There is a Verad OWNER who legitimately wants Verad nerfed.
        That's how I feel about Leo, as well. I want a usable unit, not a game-breaking OP one.
        Is that simple enough for you to understand?

you know some people might have Leo and it's there only Nat 5 they paid for and are upset because his kit is half ass and 100% a gamble in the arena where it's his only place in the game.. the one of a kind monster that's half ass built.... you show me a video where Leo is getting used by end gamers on a constant bases and then I may consider anything you have to say on Leo.
        Fwa has videos, but you dismiss him, because of his luck in getting rarer units!

Dovahkiin is a GUARDIAN level Leo user, but you dismiss him and claim that he doesn't have Leo.

You pick and choose what is true or false. The truth is objective here, and the majority of the community seems to be against a buff. You can take your childish relative truth elsewhere, instead of acting like a toddler and covering your ears to the truth.

Also, if you haven't noticed, Leo has already been buffed!

This was his passive before: Eye of the Storm (Passive): The MAX attack speed of all monsters is limited to 100. This skill has no effect on Boss monsters.

I dare you to tell me that his passive is bad right now.

Buffs are good for the community everything should get buffs keeps the game interesting.
        By your logic, everyone should leaving because not a lot of units are getting buffed frequently. However, look at how much of the community is still here.

If you buff everyone, who are the good monsters? If everyone is super, then no one is.

From the suggestions in game tho I think Leo will get the buff he needs regardless of you crying Trolls saying no lol. It's like what 5 of you vs the 50+? Lol yeah good luck on not getting Leo buffed it's gonna Happen and certainly needs to happen since aprasel are here.
        Kiddo, you can deny it all you want, but the majority of the community does NOT want Leo buffed. I will PM that list to you, because you're just too scared to admit fact. You believe only what you want to believe. It's actually very pathetic...

If you had any form of reason in you, you'd be able to see that. However, you're stuck in the mindset of wanting things done your way and your way alone. If people support you, they are friends. If people do not support you, they are idiots. That kind of thinking is very egotistical and very unhealthy.

Good day to you, kiddo. Please take your medicine and learn how to act like a functioning adult...unless you really are a kiddo.

• TheAce28
        TheAce28 commented
        Editing a comment
        verad isn't even OP and you can use him in more than just arena there is no monster that's OP this term get thrown out way to much.

Chou

Leo is certainly not OP in anyway shape or form his passive is half assed like I stated before. Certainly doesn't do what he was created to do. His passive only works while it's his turn and then the next fastest monster goes next.... how does that stop speed meta which is what he was created to do... lol and then you have people saying we'll get a Bastet benard or meg... well that kinda defeats the purpose of having a Leo because if I can be fast why not just make a speed team and just clear everything without this waist of a space.

Lol fwa as an argument is dumb as hell fwa can make a chicken nugget look like god in this game. Ontop of that you would need dupe Leo's and extremely rare asf monster to pull off what he did with crazy runes...... yeah dont think anyone else is going to pull that off.

so one player in supposedly G1+ On on global use Leo lol man get out of here ur logic is bout the same as people thinking Hillary Clinton was a saint since she didn't get convicted lol. lol one player come on bro.

lol so my monster can be OP lol even if he did get the buff it certainly wouldn't make him OP it would make a strong unit in which he's suppose to be. Like his brothers besides jager.
        I don't even use Leo like that. I cleave with Poseidon 99% of the time with Tiana/chewu and charolette. If I do use Leo it's just to bs around like Katrina.

Yes everyone should get buffs. You don't leave a super rare (nat 5s) monster with shttt Skills and passive are you kidding me?

What are you an old grandpa that doesn't like change? If you lived in the age where people would ride horses everywhere and someone came along with the idea of the automobile i bet you'd be the first to say no to it.

• ChouTenshi
        ChouTenshi commented
        Editing a comment
        TheAce28 - Oh, look, more ad hominem! Cute. '3'

We get it. We get it.
        You're the absolute authority for balancing, because the developers have no idea how to balance their own game.
        Last edited by ChouTenshi; 04-01-2017, 08:13 PM.

You know what I love the most? That com2us will see this thread and check the Leo suggestions in the game and see that the 4-5 people on here are outshined by the ones saying Yes to Leo's buff. Those that are against this it's pointless and you might aswell stop posting negative things about it. When all actuality the MAJORITY OF THE LEO COMMUNITY WANTS THE BUFF!

Comment

• ChouTenshi
        ChouTenshi commented
        Editing a comment
        TheAce28 - I normally don't use this as part of my arguments, but...really?

The vast majority of players saying "buff Leo 2017" are all Challenger rank. That implies that they are EARLY in their progression, meaning that they're still trying to build PvE teams. Heck, I'm pretty sure I saw a NOVICE rank player say "buff Leo 2017". Even better, sub-Lv50 players are saying "buff Leo 2017"! That doesn't prove that Leo needs a buff. That proves that these people are just joining the bandwagon, because they don't understand what balancing is!

Oh, my goodness, you're a really strange one. Oh, by the way, shouldn't you be getting mad at all the players in the Review who DON'T have Leo? They're commenting about Leo, but they don't have him...so, according to you, they have no right to talk about him. :x

Heck, another player has literally just one Violent rune on his Leo. Another has Fight + Nemesis + broken.

Out of your "50+-strong" bandwagoners:

Novice: 1
        Challenger: 26
        Fighter: 19
        Conqueror: 7
        Guardian: 1

Sub-Lv50: 3
        Non-Owner: 1

Look at the data. What this tells me is that the vast majority of players saying "buff Leo 2017" are EARLY in their progression, meaning that the majority of them are pretty much not ready for PvP. I got Leo when I was Novice~Challenger...you know, when I didn't give a damn about PvP. Now I play around Fighter~Conqueror, same as you. As for the outliers...I don't know what your crazy reason is, but the others seems as if they have a better team that doesn't involve Leo. As Dovahkiin said before, you don't bring out Leo to EVERY fight. That's just suicide. I believe you want Leo to be the cure-all against and conqueror of the Speed Meta, because you'd rather not deal with getting better runes for the rest of your units. :/

While you all are busy bandwagoning, other Guardian-level or Conqueror-level players here are fine with Leo. >.>

Next point: this trend seems to only be in Global. I've checked with a few other communities and the reviews in the Asian Server, European Server, and Japanese Server...requests to buff him are so rare there. Heck, so many people of many different ranks are happy to have him.

• TheAce28
        TheAce28 commented
        Editing a comment
        chou I even hang around fighter1 and challenger and I can easily get c3... ranks don't say much at all.

• SithCats
        SithCats commented
        Editing a comment
        TheAce28 I'm neutral on whether or not Leo needs/deserves a buff, but I have a question about something you said:

"Nobody comes to this suggestion forum to give suggestions they do it in game in which I do think com2us pays attention to."

If nobody does it and you don't think Com2Us pays attention to the suggestions forum here... why did you come to the suggestions forum and make a topic on it? Not trolling, truly asking.

He needs a buff. His passive can be resisted and its only 10% reduction. Would be better if its 20%. Make his 2nd skill 50% to have ignore defense.

Comment

• ChouTenshi
        ChouTenshi commented
        Editing a comment
        Originally posted by AdamN. View Post
        Would be better if its 20%.
        For the most part, this will do nothing, unless your Leo is strong enough to get screwed over by Nemesis healers without Atk Buff on Leo and Def Break on the target. This doesn't seem like a remotely necessary buff. ._.

Originally posted by AdamN. View Post
        Make his 2nd skill 50% to have ignore defense.
        That'd be too much. The point of Torrent is to be an emergency nuke, not a half-life shot. Doing that would immediately make him way too OP.

Additionally, this would affect Ragdoll, too, because they share the same second skill. :x

Leo was my first nat 5. Tho I did want him buffed initially, I'm having a lot more fun with him now and he really screws people up. Just today in rta l8r in the fight the guy used tablo's 3rd but leo still went 1st xD good stuff. Got my noob ass to c3 normal arena f2 rta

Comment

• FooJub
        FooJub commented
        Editing a comment
        TheAce28 come again?

• idcao
        idcao commented
        Editing a comment
        TheAce28 lol what you have just stated just showed us how inexperienced/ nonsense you are about the game.

+Vanessa is never an AD monster that a legend player would use. She's so useless compared to what Psamathe can do.
        +Shi Hou multiplier is far worse than Taor for fire beast. Heck I only use Shi Hou because of his leader skill. His damage sucks. And Shi Hou is useless everywhere else except maybe extremely occasionally rare GWO monster.

• TheAce28
        TheAce28 commented
        Editing a comment
        mmmmmm the week before this one vans sea was on AD and that person got leg..........shi hou is shi hou

I own a Leo and never saw they reason why he needs a buff. He is good at what he does, if he gets resisted then you should have a way to survive after and win. His skill is a helpful tool not a crutch that makes or breaks his team

Comment

• ChouTenshi
        ChouTenshi commented
        Editing a comment
        Careful, AquaZero. The OP will try to discredit you and say that you don't own Leo. ^^/

• AquaZero
        AquaZero commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh no, I'll be broken if he does that!

• •Revelation•
        •Revelation• commented
        Editing a comment
        This is exactly what these "buff leo" people need to read.

Thank you

I like pancakes

Comment

• ChouTenshi
        ChouTenshi commented
        Editing a comment
        Waffles are better! :U

I am a Leo owner... Wanna buff him? Change the awakening bonus! Nothing else is needed

Comment

Im a Leo owner. Buff him like this: make his passive irresistible but not to will runes. If the enemy doesn't have will runes on he needs to pay the price.

Besides that DONT BUFF THIS MONSTER!!!!!

Comment

This is on the list of things people dont want happening +_+ Leo is fine as is.

Comment

Lol this is the most recent video that show Leo's power. Even Jewbagel said he wants one.
            https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=foAT9NApZU8

You want to belittle even Jewbagel now ?

Comment

• Ridazinator
              Ridazinator commented
              Editing a comment
              JewBagel wants everything lol
          Working...
          X